Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

De Geso is gone!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I hate pedos
F8CAB115 8C59 4538 9B81 8CE8F91C8DFB

Massive [LifeFuel] for
@Dregster666

Nothing of value was lost.

Yep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-194734.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-194734.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 274
A sad day for the forum

Good. I always suspected him to have been a Chad who turned down every women who went after him and only thinks he's incel after turning down all these women.

Link to the De Geso subreddit? I want to sub.

reddit.com/r/standardcels
I didn't know he owned that sub.

I just read what happened in Ban Discussion...

Why doesn't antifa do anti incelophobia rallies?

what the hell is wrong with that nigger

mogs me at being a faggot

REST IN PEACE. THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

kind of sucks tbh, he was a funny character

Never cared for his posts tbh.

I'm gonna miss him

I never had any grievances with him. Plus he pissed off IT which is always a bonus. :f:

Bad news for Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Cucktears will be mad

I never had any grievances with him. Plus he pissed off IT which is always a bonus. :f:
He was a controversial and honest man of culture, and i'll respect the person I knew even if the gay and etc stuff turns out to be true, i'll remember him as a lithuanian of culture and leave out all the rest

Good. Fuck em

What finally got him banned?
Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Sometimes I wish I was real man, not faggycel | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
So could man up, take responsibility, and provide for woman and her children go my own way as lone wolf But now... Still better, than "manning up", and simpcucking for roastie and her bastards
incels.co
incels.co

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.

Official mod statement

There was a thread basically calling him out, it got the mods attention I would say

@Dregster666 @Irredeemable Celebrate, you guys got what you wanted.

As for me I'm mostly indifferent. I'm aware of his slay history, but his posts were still interesting to read nonetheless, plus IT is scared of him. But rules are rules and slayers can't be here, so I understand his banning.

wtf, you got this anywhere?

The rest makes sense though, thanks for the writeup
Nah bro sorry
I didn't write that, it was the offical mod statement

@Napoleon de Geso

@Dregster666 @Irredeemable Celebrate, you guys got what you wanted.

As for me I'm mostly indifferent. I'm aware of his slay history, but his posts were still interesting to read nonetheless, plus IT is scared of him. But rules are rules and slayers can't be here, so I understand his banning.
It was way overdue.

He should of been axed months ago. The fact that there were users calling him out when I wasn't even aware of his past sexual relationships is alarming as is.

I praise those users for planting those seeds of an awakening.

He's lucky im not there to knock his teeth out
keep coping behind your computer screen
It was way overdue.

He should of been axed months ago. The fact that there were users calling him out when I wasn't even aware of his past sexual relationships is alarming as is.

I praise those users for planting those seeds of an awakening.
YOU: :soy:

That's crazy. Keep sticking up for a pedo fakecel
good argument you stupid fuck.

if I was truly a pedo I'd be on IT you stupid fuck

if I was a pedo sympathizer i'd be posting on IT you stupid fucking teenage dipshit
You're fucking next Retard, you keep coping fucking volcel clown, I'll be ready to drink to your disposal when the time finally arrives.

Your days are legit numbered, just keep posting fucktard, you'll slip up without even realizing it, that's the best part about your final act on .Co

He deserved it but ngl I thought he was funny as hell all of his threads were kekfuel

You're fucking next Retard, you keep coping fucking volcel clown, I'll be ready to drink to your disposal when the time finally arrives.

Your days are legit numbered, just keep posting fucktard, you'll slip up without even realizing it, that's the best part about your final act on .Co
lol keep fucking coping faggot.

good argument you stupid fuck.

if I was truly a pedo I'd be on IT you stupid fuck
If you were a pedo, you would be supporting fellow pedo's and downplaying their actions
Guess what?

If you were a pedo, you would be supporting fellow pedo's and downplaying their actions
Guess what?
cope, you don't know the definition of pedo, because you're a stupid teenager :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: