Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DDOS attacks are immoral, cuckit fags

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Don't worry, I myself am still an amoral person due to the lemons life gives me since birth but YOU, the cuckit users who love to DDOS us with the stupid belief that you can moral high-ground us are actually immoral and it's got nothing to do with bullying virgins (although that's definitely mean and evil too) but the fact that you support all sorts of mafias when you buy botnet time from them. Some of these mafias even have DAESH connections so if you hate us for ER-style attacks you definitely can't be supporting islamic terrorist attacks either. Moreover, the botnets are made from victims' computers being hijacked with all sorts of malware that make them bots in the first place and you waste unsuspecting users' bandwidth and resources.
So if you truly believe you are "better" persons than us, stop doing this puerile crap or it's hypocritical.

I don't know why they think they're justified with their $5 Brazilian coded booters and their LOICs.