Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dbdr’s chadfishing experiments are still some of the most suicide-inducing videos on YouTube (enter thread at your own risk)

Celius

Celius

-
WARNING: extreme doses of highly contaminated suicidefuel. Viewer discretion is advised!

breaking bad GIF

The Joker GIF

Meh. I feel more brutally mogged by the average normie then these Chads, since they still seem attainable.

The Chad life is just so far gone from my reality that I don't even care much.

Meh. I feel more brutally mogged by the average normie then these Chads, since they still seem attainable.

It’s not about the Chads, it’s the insane hypocrisy and gaslighting of women and human beings that get to really shine within these.

Hes not even attractive hes just leanmaxxed id be disgusted if i had a relative who looked like that

I saw a few of his chad fishing videos and it just made me seethe, fuck I hate foids
It is so indisputably, undeniably, unfathomably over that I don’t even know where to begin. Like, just in the first video, and how this one chick (your future TheRapist :feelsclown:) reacted to just the idea of a 30-year-old virgin existing out there and proceeded to claim that she’s going insane for not having sex in a month was nightmarefuel. They tell us sex and relationships don’t matter and yet, it’s all they ever really think about themselves. :feelskek:

Those videos were really eye opening to me since I have never used tinder or watched any videos about it.

The amount of messages in his catfish one where he is some goth girl, its insane. utterly insane.

These chad ones too very eye opening if I am not chad, and it appears the minimum requirement to have a chance on tinder is 6 feet and gymmaxxed

Don't know how a manlet can use tinder

The gaslighting always boggles me
Tinder is not real life! :foidSoy::soy:

Okay, well then what is it? Who are these people he’s talking with? Where are these texts coming from? If anything, Tinder and the internet in general is far more real purely because people can say whatever they have going on without having to suffer any real life consequences. It’s much easier to show who you truly are than it is in the “real world.”

that video is brutal because she virtue signals about being empathetic but then said she'd laugh if the guy she was talking to was short
Your future TheRapist, btw.

The amount of messages in his catfish one where he is some goth girl, it’s insane. utterly insane.
Your daily competitions, buddy boyo.

Don't know how a manlet can use tinder
I mean, you MIGHT have a slim chance but you gotta be really good-looking at 5’5. That’s all there really is to this life: looks.

Tinder is not real life! :foidSoy::soy:

Okay, well then what is it? Who are these people he’s talking with? Where are these texts coming from? If anything, Tinder and the internet in general is far more real purely because people can say whatever they have going on without having to suffer any real life consequences. It’s much easier to show who you truly are than it is in the “real world.”
Yeah that argument is retarded, its one of the main ways you can hook up and have a relationship these days.
I think with that argument they mean if you meet someone in real life, its a little easier to overlook a flaw and be charming.
Now for a foid in the comfort of her own home on a phone you eliminate off of criteria a lot easier since you can plainly observe all your options.
I mean, you MIGHT have a slim chance but you gotta be really good-looking. That’s all there really is to this life: looks.
It would be really slim, i think some have filters for height so you can automatically not even be looked at even if you had a chad face. You would have to drop your standards alot as a manlet.
It would be like finding a unicorn for me to find a normal foid I could bring home to my parents

Good thing I've never even considered going to therapy
One of the main reasons why the majority of us have developed a throbbing hate boner for those fucking scum is that we know for a fact just how much of a waste of time and money they are. TheRapy is only for normies who think they have real life problems when in actuality, they don’t.

me too...

His Videos really show the intelligence of your modern day woman. She couldn't tell it was fake. Come on. Now it's a fucking model's photo. They always get obsessed saying that we're have too high standards but Froth at the mouth when Chad says hello to em

His Videos really show the intelligence of your modern day woman. She couldn't tell it was fake. Come on. Now it's a fucking model's photo. They always get obsessed saying that we're have too high standards but Froth at the mouth when Chad says hello to em
Looks and beauty are hypnotic. She WANTED to believe that guy’s real and not fake, just like how it’s not that women can’t see the things we say, they DON’T want to see it. They pretty much just believe whatever they want to believe. Everything is subjective with them hence they’re notorious for being illogical.

This should be shown multiple times in a grade 10 social studies course for all students in America.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back