Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over DBDR deletes his channel, rumors that he got doxxed/blackmailed.

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
See title. Very little is known, all we have are a few clues.

i heard one of his friends doxxed him

i heard one of his friends doxxed him
Wonder if it was his one friend who went to bars with or one of his high school friends who couldn't take his fame any more.

I had to delete a couple pages. It fucking sucks cause some of them had my fave content. Does way back archive post underground people ?

Heres what happened, the full timeline as far as im aware:

>guy who claims to be dbdrs friends releases videos containing person who he claims to be dbdr having fun with his friends
>a few days later, someone (maybe the same guy, im not sure) releases footage from a group chat with dbdr in it and dbdr sent a voice memo saying something like "but you know, i dont really care because those videos were from like 2019, its crazy how different i look now. I mean, i trust you guys, ill send a pic i took of myself right after i shaved my head" and dbdr sends pic of himself with a shaved head

Then less than a day later:

>dbdr makes a yt channel post and says something like "trust nobody boyos, not even your friends"

>channel is privated shortly after

Last edited:
Only in this kike nigger soy world will you be persecuted so badly for just talking about your life. Why is it always the real incels getting clamped for talking about blackpill shit but the HTNs get to grift like a motherfucker?

He should have just ignored it, for everyone’s sakes. DBDR has been “doxxed” like 25 times already. If he had just ignored this one like he usually does, everyone would just assume it’s another fake. Now people know for sure that it’s real, and deleting his channel didn’t make them go away.

I guess he still cares for something to delete his channel because others like savvy guy don't really give a shit anymore

Only in this kike nigger soy world will you be persecuted so badly for just talking about your life. Why is it always the real incels getting clamped for talking about blackpill shit but the HTNs get to grift like a motherfucker?
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Rip DBDR

View: https://youtu.be/nQ7Nz81TgGQ?si=WXuVZk8r2LdlWOh8

It feels weird that he is gone I would always have the vids I had already seen as background sound while doing something else
The day after It happened and It hit me that His channel was fully gone It was kind of sad

I had alot of similar life experiences as him so I could relate to him I liked the humour of his channels too He was one of the best
He did act like a simp especially in the ramona flowers arc But he was still one of my favourite bp channels also the first bp channel I watched and one of the reasons I became bp earlier which I am grateful for

Last edited:
Really brutal that he is gone now. By far the most entertaining BP YouTuber