Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting days keep getting darker

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
It fucken sucks the days keep getting darker.... I sometimes kind of wish I was a blinded blue pill cuck again but it would be impossible to go back

It gets b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ worse.

If I was bluepilled everything I experienced would hurt a lot more tbh

If I was bluepilled everything I experienced would hurt a lot more tbh
100% this.
I'm basically just numb to everything at this point, nothing even seems real anymore.

look for new copes like the gym

much better the blackpill according to me

it's actually easy right now, you can cope massively by getting sun and walks in the park and enjoying the nice weather, i don't know how the fuck i'm gonna handle another winter where i get freezing slush blown directly into my face for 5-10 minutes at a time til i get to the station, it was hard enough last time

I suffered more before becoming blackpilled because I blamed myself for everything that happened in my life. I also had no idea why no effort I put into being more appealing made a difference.

I only gets worse sadly.

it's actually easy right now, you can cope massively by getting sun and walks in the park and enjoying the nice weather, i don't know how the fuck i'm gonna handle another winter where i get freezing slush blown directly into my face for 5-10 minutes at a time til i get to the station, it was hard enough last time
That's weird, going out hasn't been enjoyable since taking the blackpill and it's gotten worse the more I accept my inceldom. I don't think I've been outside for at least a month. Nice weather and just hearing people's voices is suifuel enough. I can't wait for winter.

That's weird, going out hasn't been enjoyable since taking the blackpill and it's gotten worse the more I accept my inceldom. I don't think I've been outside for at least a month. Nice weather and just hearing people's voices is suifuel enough. I can't wait for winter.
it's easier if you're not a NEET and have time slots you can use for it naturally like lunch break, but you should try it anyway (warning: it's still just a temporary cope, like everything else)

It fucken sucks the days keep getting darker.... I sometimes kind of wish I was a blinded blue pill cuck again but it would be impossible to go back
I feel you. Next week i will be 28 and it's not looking good for me :feelsbadman:

You can never go back, you can never unlearn. But maybe you can use your new found knowledge to your advantage as you navigate the world? Or you grow older and learn acceptance. It does make things a bit easier, and can make the bottom at least a bit more comfortable. I don't even know what I'm saying, I guess let the black pill consume you wholly.

I feel you. Next week i will be 28 and it's not looking good for me :feelsbadman:
Try to do something before 30, I got some old health problems and other things fixed
at least, even if roasties still hate me.

Try to do something before 30, I got some old health problems and other things fixed
at least, even if roasties still hate me.
There's not much to fix. I try to lose some weight (205lbs) at the moment but it's hard when you have no motivation to exercise regularly or not to eat out of boredom.