Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daydreaming the whole fucking day to escape from reality as much as possible

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
It’s one of the few copes i have. I’ve done it trough the childhood for hours every day, until it became somewhat of a super power.
I have the ability to mentally transport myself into the daydream so that i forget what's going on around me for multiple seconds, like if i was inside my mind. I Imagine something and basically get high due to my own thoughts.
Over time and because of that, i even learned the lucid dreaming. This is not a larp, i have the ability to control my dreams and i‘m sure, there's a connection between that and excessive daydreaming.

Attachments

• A8DCB958-DC51-4911-8D91-24E461045486.jpeg
    A8DCB958-DC51-4911-8D91-24E461045486.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
why waste your time trying to be spiritual
just do drugs

Yea same like I always fantasize about being in better/more interesting situations

me too, but I daydream about a foid wife (ik it's blue pilled faggot shit but idc)

Same. While daydreaming I can see myself in much better situations or having better life rather than present

Daydreaming is second nature. Drifting away during rainy days is especially comforting.

Can relate. Arguably my main cope

I used to do that and still do a lot now. What's going on in my mind is so much more stimulating than anything else, especially when listening to normies talk or something mundane on the TV, I constantly drift and start entire conversations and debates in my head.

I fantasize about being inside a blonde JB

These days i live in an apartment full with pests because im poor. I daysream i win the lottery and can afford a home thats white and clean everywhere

when i was younger id spend hours daydreaming of having a wife and then debating all night if 2 or 3 kids was most optimal for family happiness:feelscry: