Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daydreaming and dreamcoping

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Is it an incel trait to live out more life in daydreams then in life at all? I have spent many years of my adolescense coping with the fact that I will never have the girl I like by living out experiences with them and in surreal enviornments by dreaming. I got so intensely fixated on my dreams that every morning I would write down immediately the life I had returned from and try to force myself into that state by daydreaming and anticipating the next night of dreaming. I have experienced significant emotions visions and full on out of world experiences through putting myself into this ecstasy like state. To the outside world I may have looked like a complete mental case but I didnt even care. When I got rejected I quickly went from feeling depressed to emmersing myself into this delirium even harder. But as I have gotten older and passed thru my 20s my ability to cope like this has been repressed by life. I rarely dream at all anymore and certainly not to that level. I dont know what to do and all my copes feel more and more meaningless. Anyone else done this?

One of my main copes

Basically the best cope

cope then rope

2023 06 30 08 35 25 Adam Lanza   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox