Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Daydream I had on the bus

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
This was back about 10 years prior when I had the cleaning job & was a cough medicine, DXM aficionado.

Riding the bus, a memetic interface (Typical) took over my mind:

I'm babysitting an older ladies grandkids. I get kinda bored, so I call my dealer for some weed, just something to do. He shows up & it has PcP in it, so I was excited because I like to try new things. I don't know why I did this, but all 4 grandchildren were massacred. Two of the youngest (Babies in diapers) were shishcabobbed over a fire, spinning like rotisserie chickens. Another was slices very thinly into many, many different pieces. Last I decided to give a swirly but instead drowned it.
There's a scene of me singing in reverse, my face splitting off sorta like double vision, & doing a hand gesture/dance/spell.

Eventually the lady comes home. Sees her former kids. She doesn't have much of a temper so she responded like I ate her leftover pizza: "My childwen, what killed my childwen."
I said "Oh, my bad." I was at baseline then. What a wasted high.
Police officer shows up. Takes me to jail.
I spend 1 year in jail. Get out, I'm out of work, figure hey, I'm a pretty good baby sitter. Better visit the granny.
Ring her doorbell. She's there. "Hey. I'm out of jail. I'm in need of work. Can I babysit your children?"
She responded like I ate her leftover pizza: "What childwen?"

This diverts into two different scenarios. Like a dialogue screen in a video game, it says "Do you forgive him?
Yes
No"
Option No: "I never want to see you again." She she gently shuts the door.
Option Yes: "You must pay for your 1,001 bad deeds." Which was a video reel recap of my cool trip I had. Which progressed into a further story but it cuts off from there.

Mind you during a DXM voyage on the bus, I was listening to Broths Lynch Hung "Black Market"

This was back about 10 years prior when I had the cleaning job & was a cough medicine, DXM aficionado.

Riding the bus, a memetic interface (Typical) took over my mind:

I'm babysitting an older ladies grandkids. I get kinda bored, so I call my dealer for some weed, just something to do. He shows up & it has PcP in it, so I was excited because I like to try new things. I don't know why I did this, but all 4 grandchildren were massacred. Two of the youngest (Babies in diapers) were shishcabobbed over a fire, spinning like rotisserie chickens. Another was slices very thinly into many, many different pieces. Last I decided to give a swirly but instead drowned it.
There's a scene of me singing in reverse, my face splitting off sorta like double vision, & doing a hand gesture/dance/spell.

Eventually the lady comes home. Sees her former kids. She doesn't have much of a temper so she responded like I ate her leftover pizza: "My childwen, what killed my childwen."
I said "Oh, my bad." I was at baseline then. What a wasted high.
Police officer shows up. Takes me to jail.
I spend 1 year in jail. Get out, I'm out of work, figure hey, I'm a pretty good baby sitter. Better visit the granny.
Ring her doorbell. She's there. "Hey. I'm out of jail. I'm in need of work. Can I babysit your children?"
She responded like I ate her leftover pizza: "What childwen?"

This diverts into two different scenarios. Like a dialogue screen in a video game, it says "Do you forgive him?
Yes
No"
Option No: "I never want to see you again." She she gently shuts the door.
Option Yes: "You must pay for your 1,001 bad deeds." Which was a video reel recap of my cool trip I had. Which progressed into a further story but it cuts off from there.

Mind you during a DXM voyage on the bus, I was listening to Broths Lynch Hung "Black Market"
Did you kill someone?

Paragraphs son

Every single word

Too bad I can't get DXM