Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day one (222.2lbs): im so fuckin hungry, day one of dieting. want to fucking binge

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
title, gonna cook some red meat hopefully thatll satiate the cravings fuck. i have 182 days of this bullshit. trying to lose 50 ish pounds in 182 days which is 6 months.

so far i had bone broth mixed with chicken broth soup with chicken breast and beef inside and some potatoes with veggies along with a boiled egg and a portion of these fried chip things

You should try Omad. Basically means u can only eat One Meal a Day in a one hour period where u eat everything u can to satiate your hunger. The only rule being no drinks (soda /milkshake/coke ) oñly water .

To imagine I endured months of constant hunger and headache, and months of gymming to bodymaxx just be rejected by women the same way as when I was fat and did not take care of myself :feelskek: :feelskek:

Eating fullgrains before eating food helped me alot.

Keep going brocel, it's just the first day

You got this. Research low calorie-high volume meals and learn to cook em well

I wish you luck!

Keep going brocel, it's just the first day
thank you :feelscomfy:
I wish you luck!
merci! :D
To imagine I endured months of constant hunger and headache, and months of gymming to bodymaxx just be rejected by women the same way as when I was fat and did not take care of myself :feelskek: :feelskek:

Eating fullgrains before eating food helped me alot.
brootal man. when i was a gymcel i got rejected too bro. im doing this for myself tbh i cant do basic human things like running anymore because of how fat ive become
You should try Omad. Basically means u can only eat One Meal a Day in a one hour period where u eat everything u can to satiate your hunger. The only rule being no drinks (soda /milkshake/coke ) oñly water .
i cant bro, omad is terrible for me tbh. i like two meals a day.

What is your eating window, like 18 hours fast/ 6 hours for eating?
You should probably include dry fasting during the time that you don't eat.

try eating less in 2 meals. Let the last meal be later in the day so u dont feel hunger before going to sleep

Eat corn chips and ruffles chips also crab legs

You need to OMAD, I went from fat but fit to a weak skeleton in about 6-7 months or so, one big ol meal a day then if you get hungry gulp water and it'll fill you up

i eat whenevr im hungry tbh. which is always
that’s not hunger if you’re always “hungry”, clearly you’re not serious about this , you said you were cutting weeks ago and yet still haven’t started truly cutting, you’d like to be lean but aren’t serious, even when you claim your dad is gonna kick you, you need this asap. stop fucking around and being around temptation(kitchen and shit high cal food), drink black coffee and go outside and walk, or do at least push-ups and pulls ups in public bathrooms

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Omad works if you can get used to it

that’s not hunger if you’re always “hungry”, clearly you’re not serious about this , you said you were cutting weeks ago and yet still haven’t started truly cutting, you’d like to be lean but aren’t serious, even when you claim your dad is gonna kick you, you need this asap. stop fucking around and being around temptation(kitchen and shit high cal food), drink black coffee and go outside and walk, or do at least push-ups and pulls ups in public bathrooms

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

yeah youre right im wasting time.

Why deprive urself of pleasure? Its not like losing weight will get u pussy :lul:

Self improvement is a scam, sub5 = its over

title, gonna cook some red meat hopefully thatll satiate the cravings fuck. i have 182 days of this bullshit. trying to lose 50 ish pounds in 182 days which is 6 months.

View attachment 903429View attachment 903430View attachment 903431View attachment 903432
You can do this. You have to gear your diet toward low-calorie, high-nutrition, filling foods. The way you got fat was by eating calories that weren't filling. I find meat and dairy to be the most filling foods. If I eat nothing but meat and dairy, I will have a very hard time eating more than what I burn.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES! You only have to read the label once for each thing you eat regularly, and figure out what a good portion is, by weight. Labels are often retarded and give you a volume, disregard that, use a scale and weigh everything. You have to retrain yourself to know what amount to eat of everything.

Why deprive urself of pleasure? Its not like losing weight will get u pussy :lul:

i know but at least i wont have so many issues. i am forming a neck hump and i can hardly fit into any of my clothes. the reason why im not taking this bullshit seriously is because ive been skinny and jack shit changed.
You can do this. You have to gear your diet toward low-calorie, high-nutrition, filling foods. The way you got fat was by eating calories that weren't filling. I find meat and dairy to be the most filling foods. If I eat nothing but meat and dairy, I will have a very hard time eating more than what I burn.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES! You only have to read the label once for each thing you eat regularly, and figure out what a good portion is, by weight. Labels are often retarded and give you a volume, disregard that, use a scale and weigh everything. You have to retrain yourself to know what amount to eat of everything.
im getting a food scale in november

are you using any kind of app or tracker? Doing it by hand?

I've been dietmaxxing for 2 and half months now. I initially lost 5lbs in the first month and then hit a plateau ever since. Fucking brutal plateau. I eat nearly perfect, probably less than 2000 calories, and go to the gym 4 days a week and really bust my ass every time. I don't think I can eat much less and still have enough energy to exercise. I can't exercise much more than I have been or I won't have enough energy to get a good workout. Not sure what else I can do other than go 100% keto, or do fasting for like a whole week. Leanmaxxing sucks ass.

I've been dietmaxxing for 2 and half months now. I initially lost 5lbs in the first month and then hit a plateau ever since. Fucking brutal plateau. I eat nearly perfect, probably less than 2000 calories, and go to the gym 4 days a week and really bust my ass every time. I don't think I can eat much less and still have enough energy to exercise. I can't exercise much more than I have been or I won't have enough energy to get a good workout. Not sure what else I can do other than go 100% keto, or do fasting for like a whole week. Leanmaxxing sucks ass.
legit man this is why 90% of people fail.
we need drugs. motivation can only do so much especially when your life sucks and youre already feeling miserable

Lifesum is a good app I used to use. Lost 30 pounds using it
Are you using it now?

I might check it out. I got myfitnesspal recently and... it's nice but clunky.

How many calories are you eating a day, approx?

Last edited:
legit man this is why 90% of people fail.
we need drugs. motivation can only do so much especially when your life sucks and youre already feeling miserable
Yup. Staying lean is way way easier than losing fat. When you're skinny and can exercise and run up stairs easily, your metabolism is high all the time. You can eat fast food no problem cause your body burns off so fast. But when you're fat, sedentary, and tired all the time, then it's really hard to get the weight down.

One thing I can recommend is get into doing cardio. Like even just walk on a treadmill or walk outside as much as you can. I literally couldn't even run when I started 2.5 months ago. After many years of vaping e-cigs my lungs just could not breathe in enough oxygen to allow me to run. Being 50lbs overweight made it even harder. But now I try to do cardio for 30, 45, 60 minutes a few times a week. I have to walk about half of the time right now and run the other half. I think you have to do cardio for more than 20 or 30 minutes to really get into the "fat burning zone". Where there's no sugars left in your body and so by running/walking for a long time it you force your body to start burning fat.

Yup. Staying lean is way way easier than losing fat. When you're skinny and can exercise and run up stairs easily, your metabolism is high all the time. You can eat fast food no problem cause your body burns off so fast. But when you're fat, sedentary, and tired all the time, then it's really hard to get the weight down.

One thing I can recommend is get into doing cardio. Like even just walk on a treadmill or walk outside as much as you can. I literally couldn't even run when I started 2.5 months ago. After many years of vaping e-cigs my lungs just could not breathe in enough oxygen to allow me to run. Being 50lbs overweight made it even harder. But now I try to do cardio for 30, 45, 60 minutes a few times a week. I have to walk about half of the time right now and run the other half. I think you have to do cardio for more than 20 or 30 minutes to really get into the "fat burning zone". Where there's no sugars left in your body and so by running/walking for a long time it you force your body to start burning fat.
ill take the advice brocel
Do you need a food scale to use it? Why not try it again if it helped you before?
not really but for accuracy yeah food scale is OP

not really but for accuracy yeah food scale is OP
I see. In myfitnesspal you can search for food items and it'll put them in with calories and everything, but yeah you'd have to approximate the amount of servings. Also i am guessing the app you mentioned has a similar feature.

According to myfitnesspal i need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 1lb of weight a week or something...

I see. In myfitnesspal you can search for food items and it'll put them in with calories and everything, but yeah you'd have to approximate the amount of servings. Also i am guessing the app you mentioned has a similar feature.

According to myfitnesspal i need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 1lb of weight a week or something...
ill try it out then

ill try it out then
give it a shot, I see it routinely in the top 10 apps in the US app store charts, seems to be a popular one

Are you even fat? Remember why you're losing weight, it's for your health. If you have to start doing unhealthy things to lose more weight, you are developing a disorder.

5000-6000
This is going to be the easiest weight loss of your life. And this is why your parents are forcing you to lose weight, too. Eating that much is very, very noticeable to everyone around you. You eat until your stomach is full, right? You don't feel full unless you're bloated? Then you have to fill your stomach every meal with low-/zero-calorie foods:
  • Broth
  • Cucumbers
  • Celery
  • Broccoli

why is he banned ?

This is going to be the easiest weight loss of your life. And this is why your parents are forcing you to lose weight, too. Eating that much is very, very noticeable to everyone around you. You eat until your stomach is full, right? You don't feel full unless you're bloated? Then you have to fill your stomach every meal with low-/zero-calorie foods:
  • Broth
  • Cucumbers
  • Celery
  • Broccoli
6k calories a day. How is he not on one of those freak shows about fat peeope

Subhuman weakling response.
Keeping your body fit will help you feel better, and do everything better(besides the fact that fatties are volcels). A fit body is needed to crush normie skull

Subhuman weakling response.
Keeping your body fit will help you feel better, and do everything better(besides the fact that fatties are volcels). A fit body is needed to crush normie skull
No need to crush a normie skull when u never interact with the outside world fakecel fuck.

How are u supposed to feel good? Only reason nomies do physical exercise is to mogg other males and compete for pussy.

Why compete when we're not even invited to join the competition. Like training for a marathon you will never run. Fully retarded :lul:

No need to crush a normie skull when u never interact with the outside world fakecel fuck.
What did you call me? I'm an stone cold incel warrior you TALL fattie.
When the incel revolution arrives I will slice your overfed guts open with my rusty machete and I will capture ur 5'3 goblina girlfriend. I will be at the Frontlines. I will be your demise.
6f3

I wonder why he got banned

Are you even fat? Remember why you're losing weight, it's for your health. If you have to start doing unhealthy things to lose more weight, you are developing a disorder.
I am at a BMI of 31, so technically obese. The weight does come off but very slowly. I've never been this fat before, so I really understand now why people give up. Like literaly I eat way less than 2000 calories, and bust my ass and I haven't lost 1 lbs in 7 weeks, I look better though.

I am at a BMI of 31, so technically obese. The weight does come off but very slowly. I've never been this fat before, so I really understand now why people give up. Like literaly I eat way less than 2000 calories, and bust my ass and I haven't lost 1 lbs in 7 weeks, I look better though.
You might be building muscle at the same rate as you're losing fat, hence you look better at the same weight. They have machines that run tiny electrical currents through your body to find out your body fat %, you can use one of those to track your progress.

Add in some beans. Black beans, chick peas, kidney beans. Soak them overnight, steam/boil them for a couple of hours and they'll last a week in the fridge. You can add them to any meal and they fill you up like crazy.