Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal day 4 since my oneitis blocked me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my oneitis has been ghosting me since my birthday (nov 8th) and i figured out on wednesday that she had straight up blocked me. im starting to feel sad not getting attention from my oneitis even if she said she didn't have a crush on me and would constantly talk about her boyfriend. i am in love idk how to get over it brocels, we didn't even end on bad terms and she blocked me without warning so im assuming she wanted to do this for a while but was held back by how much i appreciated her "friendship", and that she finally got the balls to block me knowing it would crush me and hurt my feelings, which it did. i know i wasn't going to ascend with her and that it was going no where romantic wise but i did like having her as a friend because i had a huge crush on her, i guess she didn't feel the same way and only led me on like my past oneitis did, but who fucking knows

Welcome to the road to being blackpilled

U need move on. accept reality. This happened to me as well many many years ago.

why does this happen to me

im just so distraught man
analyze ur feelings in a journal. Then start slowly dissecting your thoughts from a third person POV. also note all your oneitis flaws, every single last flaw. This will heavily reduce your attachment and slowly reduce the attachment to 0 over time.

>oneitis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you are not blackpilled if you still have some gay shit like crushes.

>oneitis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 526865
you are not blackpilled if you still have some gay shit like crushes.
Many youngcels are Blackpilled in theory/conceptually. But they haven't swallowed or experienced it in practice enough for it to truly embed itself.

You have to understand that women only put men into two groups bro. Those they fuck and those they don’t. Women are fuckbuddies with most of their friends true friendship between men and women can only happen when they are both sexually successful since women look down socially on men that can’t get sex so they can never be truly friends with them. Chad gets to fuck women and be friends with them you weren’t here friend you were a non sexual emotional tampon she looked to for comfort in between chads.

Yes, I see...

Shannon Rose B ghosted a friend of hers who worshiped her anorexic body. She ditched him for a slim "mestizo", then the "slim mestizo" ditched her after she flirted with a tall blonde Chad.

My oneitis blocked me for a while, then unblocked me for whatever reason... She doesn't want to talk to me and isn't dating anyone as far as I'm aware, but she recently started hanging out with this group of guys from class. She even started wearing tight jeans when previously she would mostly just wear modest looking dresses jfl
I decided to delete her number and forget about her, and I would advise you do the same

Women love crushing men they find unattractive

Remember foids don't have souls like ordinary humans. They run on instinct, like a reptile with black soulless eyes seeking its next prey. They don't feel remorse when they throw their friends under a bus. They'll be nice to your face and then make fun of you behind your back to impress Chad. Friends one minute, laughing at you the next minute. It's so pointless to have feelings for them that cannot be reciprocated.

my condolences brocel
thanks. a part of me wishes she won't unblock me because if she does unblock me i will have a harder time getting over my lust, maybe if i just go through the foid withdrawals right now ill get over her

Give yourself time. I'm going through a similar phase right now and every passing day I feel slightly better. Don't fight back, embrace the bitterness, overtime you will start to forget her and her memories will fade away. It will take a long time if you're not doing well for yourself in your life and health. You can accelerate this process by being productive, workout out in the gym, eating clean and by accomplishing minor personal goals. You will forget her but only if you don't forget yourself. YOU matter more. Never forget this.

Give yourself time. I'm going through a similar phase right now and every passing day I feel slightly better. Don't fight back, embrace the bitterness, overtime you will start to forget her and her memories will fade away. It will take a long time if you're not doing well for yourself in your life and health. You can accelerate this process by being productive, workout out in the gym, eating clean and by accomplishing minor personal goals. You will forget her but only if you don't forget yourself. YOU matter more. Never forget this.
thanks brocel:feelsaww:

Funny, I also got ghosted by my oneitis on my birthday. It’s like they try to pick the one day that will hurt the most.

Funny, I also got ghosted by my oneitis on my birthday. It’s like they try to pick the one day that will hurt the most.
yeah, what hurt the most was she told me she would "sing me happy birthday" so i was kind of looking forward to that it would've been kinda cute, but instead all i got was no reply all day, then the next day, then the next day, then the next day....

Just 4 days and you're already here on a blackpill website? No.... no, no, no my friend.

You have to grieve the loss, treasure the pain, cherish the rage and anger that ensues.
Only once you have truly embraced the darkness, stared in the abyss of hopelessness and meddled with the unknown, you should have the right to claim to be blackpilled.

Just 4 days and you're already here on a blackpill website? No.... no, no, no my friend.

You have to grieve the loss, treasure the pain, cherish the rage and anger that ensues.
Only once you have truly embraced the darkness, stared in the abyss of hopelessness and meddled with the unknown, you should have the right to claim to be blackpilled.
even before that when she wasn't ghosting me, she would constantly talk about her boyfriend and brag about him, and she said she didn't have a crush on me, it's just been a downward spiral with foids ever since my 1st oneitis (the one that larped as my girlfriend breifly) reported me to the coppers

Tl dr version?

Honestly, I think you're lucky even if it doesn't seem like it right now. Her blocking you will give you time to heal and move on. I still have to see my oneitis every now and again. Every time I do it reopens the emotional wounds I have and I have to start all over again. My advice is to cut her out and over time you'll learn to feel okay

I dont know if youre still young but if you are, theres still something that can be done about her depending on how badly you want it

Last edited:
Just avoid her as much as possible, a good way to forget her.

just beat her up. that'll show her

Very relatable. My oneitus blocked me for 1.5 years before unblocking me. Although I still couldn't talk to her afterwards, but atleast I could view her picture. It was soul crushing.