Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal day 4 since my oneitis blocked me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
my oneitis has been ghosting me since my birthday (nov 8th) and i figured out on wednesday that she had straight up blocked me. im starting to feel sad not getting attention from my oneitis even if she said she didn't have a crush on me and would constantly talk about her boyfriend. i am in love idk how to get over it brocels, we didn't even end on bad terms and she blocked me without warning so im assuming she wanted to do this for a while but was held back by how much i appreciated her "friendship", and that she finally got the balls to block me knowing it would crush me and hurt my feelings, which it did. i know i wasn't going to ascend with her and that it was going no where romantic wise but i did like having her as a friend because i had a huge crush on her, i guess she didn't feel the same way and only led me on like my past oneitis did, but who fucking knows

Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-
12d 20h 32m
Welcome to the road to being blackpilled

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
118d 10h 36m
I got a recommendation, read Hiroshima Nagasaki Atomic Bomb level of blackpills. I do this to further my hatred of women and to forget about any girls i may "like". Or you can choose the faggot cuck method and think of her being gangbanged.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
289d 15h 32m
U need move on. accept reality. This happened to me as well many many years ago.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
Transcended Trucel said:
U need move on. accept reality. This happened to me as well many many years ago.
im just so distraught man

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
why does this happen to me

Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
17d 18h 21m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
289d 15h 32m
Lycan said:
analyze ur feelings in a journal. Then start slowly dissecting your thoughts from a third person POV. also note all your oneitis flaws, every single last flaw. This will heavily reduce your attachment and slowly reduce the attachment to 0 over time.

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
72d 18h 59m
>oneitis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you are not blackpilled if you still have some gay shit like crushes.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
118d 10h 36m
Lycan said:
stop thinking about that whore, who cares about her, shes a piece of shit just like every one of them
she never liked you and never will, get that into your brain

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
289d 15h 32m
SellingGf10k said:
>oneitis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 526865
you are not blackpilled if you still have some gay shit like crushes.
Many youngcels are Blackpilled in theory/conceptually. But they haven't swallowed or experienced it in practice enough for it to truly embed itself.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Captain
41d 53m
You have to understand that women only put men into two groups bro. Those they fuck and those they don’t. Women are fuckbuddies with most of their friends true friendship between men and women can only happen when they are both sexually successful since women look down socially on men that can’t get sex so they can never be truly friends with them. Chad gets to fuck women and be friends with them you weren’t here friend you were a non sexual emotional tampon she looked to for comfort in between chads.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
85d 5h 26m
Yes, I see...

Shannon Rose B ghosted a friend of hers who worshiped her anorexic body. She ditched him for a slim "mestizo", then the "slim mestizo" ditched her after she flirted with a tall blonde Chad.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

proudweeb's loyal servant
★★★★★
162d 7h 59m
Königsjäger

Königsjäger

Fifty Shades Greyer
★★★
15d 10h 49m
My oneitis blocked me for a while, then unblocked me for whatever reason... She doesn't want to talk to me and isn't dating anyone as far as I'm aware, but she recently started hanging out with this group of guys from class. She even started wearing tight jeans when previously she would mostly just wear modest looking dresses jfl
I decided to delete her number and forget about her, and I would advise you do the same

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

You will respekt the Ankha Supremacy
★★★
27d 20h 3m
laanda

laanda

signed by Lolimancer
★★
57d 14h 58m
your oneitis is just an incel crush if she isn't a 10/10. 'Personality' and 'being nice to me sometimes' does not elevate a rating. And it's hypocritical, to hate foids while believing the 1 that just happened to 'treat you different', is different, in reality you were just lined up for it to be more benefitial for her to be nice to you while other women have no reason. You have caveman iq if this makes you perceive her as high value :feelskek:

The hypocrisy of oneitis used to be that 2 different people thought there was a different physically perfect foid. Now it's shallower.

You see this as oneitis because it is your own life and therefore everything in it is important to you, deserves the most extreme words. So many newcels see the word oneitis which is obsessive levels of belief in higher beauty, and apply it to their incel crush. It wil lalways be your most important crush to you, it is specifically your crush, that you know deeply. Everyone has had that same level of crush. has it ruined your ability to function, do you jack off to different girls?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 42m
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
★★
25d 2h 11m
Women love crushing men they find unattractive

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
Women love crushing men they find unattractive
further proven in my case if you have read my other threads about my experiences with women, 2 women specifically

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L Freudenabteilungen Lieutenant
146d 15h 40m
Remember foids don't have souls like ordinary humans. They run on instinct, like a reptile with black soulless eyes seeking its next prey. They don't feel remorse when they throw their friends under a bus. They'll be nice to your face and then make fun of you behind your back to impress Chad. Friends one minute, laughing at you the next minute. It's so pointless to have feelings for them that cannot be reciprocated.

Urekkim

Urekkim

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧
★★★
32d 18h 17m
my condolences brocel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
Urekkim said:
my condolences brocel
thanks. a part of me wishes she won't unblock me because if she does unblock me i will have a harder time getting over my lust, maybe if i just go through the foid withdrawals right now ill get over her

L

lost

volcel
15h 47m
Give yourself time. I'm going through a similar phase right now and every passing day I feel slightly better. Don't fight back, embrace the bitterness, overtime you will start to forget her and her memories will fade away. It will take a long time if you're not doing well for yourself in your life and health. You can accelerate this process by being productive, workout out in the gym, eating clean and by accomplishing minor personal goals. You will forget her but only if you don't forget yourself. YOU matter more. Never forget this.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
lost said:
Give yourself time. I'm going through a similar phase right now and every passing day I feel slightly better. Don't fight back, embrace the bitterness, overtime you will start to forget her and her memories will fade away. It will take a long time if you're not doing well for yourself in your life and health. You can accelerate this process by being productive, workout out in the gym, eating clean and by accomplishing minor personal goals. You will forget her but only if you don't forget yourself. YOU matter more. Never forget this.
thanks brocel:feelsaww:

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
78d 6h 4m
Funny, I also got ghosted by my oneitis on my birthday. It’s like they try to pick the one day that will hurt the most.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
Ellsworth said:
Funny, I also got ghosted by my oneitis on my birthday. It’s like they try to pick the one day that will hurt the most.
yeah, what hurt the most was she told me she would "sing me happy birthday" so i was kind of looking forward to that it would've been kinda cute, but instead all i got was no reply all day, then the next day, then the next day, then the next day....

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
46d 20h 34m
Just 4 days and you're already here on a blackpill website? No.... no, no, no my friend.

You have to grieve the loss, treasure the pain, cherish the rage and anger that ensues.
Only once you have truly embraced the darkness, stared in the abyss of hopelessness and meddled with the unknown, you should have the right to claim to be blackpilled.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 8h 29m
Vrthraghna said:
Just 4 days and you're already here on a blackpill website? No.... no, no, no my friend.

You have to grieve the loss, treasure the pain, cherish the rage and anger that ensues.
Only once you have truly embraced the darkness, stared in the abyss of hopelessness and meddled with the unknown, you should have the right to claim to be blackpilled.
even before that when she wasn't ghosting me, she would constantly talk about her boyfriend and brag about him, and she said she didn't have a crush on me, it's just been a downward spiral with foids ever since my 1st oneitis (the one that larped as my girlfriend breifly) reported me to the coppers

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Lonely young man
★★
33d 23h 27m
Tl dr version?

E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★★
18d 17h 17m
Honestly, I think you're lucky even if it doesn't seem like it right now. Her blocking you will give you time to heal and move on. I still have to see my oneitis every now and again. Every time I do it reopens the emotional wounds I have and I have to start all over again. My advice is to cut her out and over time you'll learn to feel okay

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 20m
I dont know if youre still young but if you are, theres still something that can be done about her depending on how badly you want it

Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
232d 7h 53m
Just avoid her as much as possible, a good way to forget her.

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Recruit
★★★
2d 14h 35m
just beat her up. that'll show her