Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 10 No Nut/Fap/Touch November , STAY STRONG

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
My brain actually thinks it wants pussy and can get it at this point. Ofcoarse it's over. But I find myself looking at chicks IRL wanting to sniff their cameltoes . Skinny , petite chicks look the best. Snowbunnies, Brownbunnies , and Yellowbunnies look so tempting to grope , lick , and nut into.

Last edited:
Day 10 now i can levitate. Stay strong boys if we nofap until day 30 we will be able to transcend into the spiritual realm and open our third eye leaving our physical mortal beings behind. Keep doing nofap

Goodluck shutting down your sperm production OP. NoFap is stupid as fuck.
Day 10 now i can levitate. Stay strong boys if we nofap until day 30 we will be able to transcend into the spiritual realm and open our third eye leaving our physical mortal beings behind. Keep doing nofap
Lmao

I just hadn't wanted to fap, but today I did it.

wanting to sniff their cameltoes
If you're so horny that you want to sniff that then I can't believe you haven't nutted yet. :feelspuke:

Just get a depression bro. It’s the best way to not get horny at all

Yes bro. We're more than a third of the way through now. 10 days without masturbating is the longest I've gone without it in years.

Yesterday I saw this blonde girl wearing tight leather trousers. Her ass looked so fucking good, and if I weren't doing this I would have knocked one out in next to no time to the mental image of it by now. But I'm resisting temptation. The spectacular eruption on 1 December will be a fitting reward for such disciplined abstinence.

@Transcended Trucel

LETS TRANSCEND . LETS MANIFEST SNOWBUNNY ASS FOR CHRISTMAS

going on since October 3rd

that's the lamest cope i've ever seen

massive cope, chad jerks off 3 times a day and still goes multiple rounds with your dream girl

Two thirds of the way through now.

Fuck man, yesterday was tough. Kept thinking of pictures to which I've fapped - I've used them so many times I can picture them so vividly in my mind, even though I've not looked at them since 31 October. 1 December can't come quickly enough.

I've looked a pics, I've edged. But still no major coom. Kinda loosing my initial excitement tbh.