Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 1 of alternate day fasting diet

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I get zero exercise and I am too bad at sticking to diets where I either reduce calories or try to cut down on fats or carbs. All I've ever been able to do for dieting is avoid eating for a long time, then when I do eat, eat whatever I want.

All I do is sit at the computer and sleep, and order groceries and takeout to my house.

What does this mean? You fast every other day?

What does this mean? You fast every other day?

Ya. @Transcended Trucel was so successful doing this and mogging down us failed dieters that I had to switch to it.

Good luck, i hope it will work for you. For me fasting doesnt work, i tried doing omad for a month and i haven lost 1lb. Few months ago i started walking 1 hour per day and i lost around 20lbs, best thing weight doesnt comeback even when i take off week or two. When i starved myself weight would always come back after starting eating normal again.

Good luck, i hope it will work for you. For me fasting doesnt work, i tried doing omad for a month and i haven lost 1lb. Few months ago i started walking 1 hour per day and i lost around 20lbs, best thing weight doesnt comeback even when i take off week or two. When i starved myself weight would always come back after starting eating normal again.

Thanks.. thats really great weight loss 20 lbs!!

I get zero exercise and I am too bad at sticking to diets where I either reduce calories or try to cut down on fats or carbs. All I've ever been able to do for dieting is avoid eating for a long time, then when I do eat, eat whatever I want.

All I do is sit at the computer and sleep, and order groceries and takeout to my house.
Try eating one large meal a day, that's basically what I do. I sleep in so I never eat breakfast, I eat one large lunch a day and maybe have a few snacks before I go to bed at night. :feelsjuice::yes:

Hope you succeed.
AD33E7D6 4FD7 474F A928 8882E614EE12