Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 1 no nut November

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Keep the spirit alive for a month tbh

Good luck with that, man. It will be very frustrating as days go by.

Good luck with that, man. It will be very frustrating as days go by.

I wanked like 6 or 7 times yesterday as a token for this so hope fully my lust is satited

I wanked like 6 or 7 times yesterday as a token for this so hope fully my lust is satited
You will be horny again in a few days time but just try to find things to distract yourself with, for whatever reason you’re doing this.

You will be horny again in a few days time but just try to find things to distract yourself with, for whatever reason you’re doing this.

as a tradition tbh

Not for the benefits?

Not really the benefits is a scam tbh i just needed a excuse to do it it's a traidition i like so i will uphold it

Not really the benefits is a scam tbh i just needed a excuse to do it it's a traidition i like so i will uphold it
Each to their own but benefits are the only reason for it in my opinion.

already failed lolz

I already coomed at like 4:30 AM on the 1st

No nut november is normie shit

Lol i alrdy have a head start, but not because im trying. Its because i lost interest in doing anything.

I already coomed at like 4:30 AM on the 1st

I coomed shortly after midnight because I couldn't coom earlier that day. I'm still going for it though

Participating in no nut november = not being based tbh ( to be honest )

idk if i'll do it, already no nutted past 3 days because i just don't care anymore. no sexual thoughts will be very difficult.

Made it to day 5 last year. Gonna see how far I can go.

im gonna break today,but only today

nah im probably gonna coom tomorrow or in few days, i coomed yesterday 2 times after week of no cooming and i dont care about nofap cause i barely fap to begin with. i went 31 days without fapping last march and nothing changed.