Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

David Reimer - Born male but had sex change operation after botched circumcision in infancy

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

They accidentally destroyed this niggas dick then tried to give him external foid genitalia. They tried hard as fuck to condition him as a girl based on the gender neutral theory, that sex differences mentally were entirely due to social upbringing. But he constantly resisted feminine activities with flowers and girl scouts and even used his jump rope to hit other kids instead. He later had the truth revealed to him and dated foids but later his wife left him and he killed himself at 38. He had three adopted kids with her.

It was always over for forcedsexchangecels. Really though this is ridiculous I hope the people involved lost everything.

And this was the origins of all of this gender fluid bullshit

just try to force mental illness theory

He was a decent looking guy when he was young. He had a compact midface, small nose, but a decent jawline. He avoided any ogre features because he was on T blockers throughout his childhood. They should have done this with me after my circumcision was botched, that way I wouldn't have an ogre horse face.

It gets worse when you read about how John Money, the psychologist that convinced his parents to do this, basically molested him and his twin brother and David had to threaten suicide to stop seeing him. David's brother Brian developed schizophrenia and OD'd 2 years before David killed himself; he killed himself 2 days after his wife left him. John Money's wikipedia entry is completely lacking the sexual abuse shenanigans, though, and David's tries claiming that the abuse was a "False Memory"

(((accidentally)))

John saw the Money in this experiment and David got Reimered by it and his parents who endorsed mutilation aka circumcision.