Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming David Jaffe (original creator of God of War) agrees that turning Kratos soft was not the way.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
If you're fed up with Dad of War/God of Woke, feel vindicated in that David Jaffe agrees with you.

Whether you like the new games or not, I would like to hear arguments against the point he just made on Twitter though. Why is it Kratos has to grow, but Batman and Joker and the like don't?

Idno man after playing GOW 4 and 5 I feel like Kratos is a father figure especially for those with no father or plays a small role in our life

Idno man after playing GOW 4 and 5 I feel like Kratos is a father figure especially for those with no father or plays a small role in our life

Interesting viewpoint. A lot of people are against this, so it's intriguing to hear "Isn't protective masculinity a good thing?"

Over for people who need to find father figures in AAA games

Over for people who need to find father figures in AAA games

Maybe it's not so much the figure as it is promoting the idea. Kratos isn't our dad, but he represents the idea that our dads should be more like him. And we should be like this to our sons.

At this point only some japanese devs can make good vidya still, I gave up completely on western games.

just play half life or something