Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill David Icke's sons are chad/lites. A conspiracy within a conspiracy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
So after the wired Brexit election result, David Icke (the guy who warns the world is run on Nepotism based within the Rockefeller family) has his own sons on to discuss brexit while promoting their own rubbish "music" projects.

I couldn't help notice they are 6 foot tall, white, dark haired and Chads/lites of European appearance.

This relates to incel/True Forced Loneliness/mgtow due to men being unable to provide for women cause of lack of jobs combined with lack of affordable housing, sky high rents and mortgages that are impossible without inheriting jobs, housing or having your family help you with your first time buyer mortgage. This is due to a corrupt economy and recessions by design, aloing with feminism funded by George Soros Rockerfella etc.

While I know "Chad gets it for free" for the rest of us its.

0*N0OGjZ9WDff4gOrf.png

Yet David Icke takes his own sons out on tour with him to promote "open" with "people come together music" his sons blurt out on guitar- before an 18 hour seminar on warning about Nepotism within bloodlines.

Wait a minute?

Last edited:
Whatfuck I never thought I would see someone talking about David Icke in a incel forum.

Whatfuck I never thought I would see someone talking about David Icke in a incel forum.

They are kind of related for reasons described,

TFL- True Force Loneliness mantra is based on the pricniple that men's loneliness is as a result of (((certain people))) pulling strings to manipulate women into making men lonely. Not as far fetched as it sounds. See reality, see examples below.

It started with women's magazines promoting Chad, shopping and money worship and stating women could demand nothing less.

Chad can approach talking about reptilians and he'll still get the girl.

He got cucked by Nordic aliens

It really is over after 22

Attachments

• 0_N0OGjZ9WDff4gOrf.png
    0_N0OGjZ9WDff4gOrf.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
Not chadlite. The one on the left is ugly. One on right is upper tier normie.

It really is over after 22

Dude I've known of private school "kids" who moved to a major city with a job, high rise apartment, cocaine and young chicks to fuck.............aged only 18.

Fuck if you think nepotism isn't the key to a Patrick Bateman lifestyle (minus chainsaws and dead hookers).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back