Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Dating White, You're Dating Right"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

View: https://youtu.be/-amCvANSsLQ

Jfl @ ethnic collegecels in the US, you're paying for this.

The mental gymnastics in this video are beyond delusional. It's always fascinating to me, how creative ethnic foids are to justify their "preferences". This weird mix of soylet language and ebonics is just pure kekfuel. They probably wear mask because they post on r/raceplay on a regular basis. Check out the YouTube channel, they apparently made a bunch of videos like this (playlist: "Curl Talk Season 1")

View: https://youtu.be/9Ro5PJtexj0

It's funny (and lifefuel for rightwingcels) how some families are openly racist towards these ethnic holes and yet they still prefer to date white men. Can't make that shit up, the memes write themselves. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Some ethnics family even actively encourage their daughters to date white men :feelshaha:

I couldn't last through this video. Here you have a bunch of sheboons wearing cuck-muzzles talking about stupid leftist nonsense. And it's LITERALLY published by an actual university.

r/raceplay lmao

I couldn't last through this video. Here you have a bunch of sheboons wearing cuck-muzzles talking about stupid leftist nonsense. And it's LITERALLY published by an actual university.
Watch it, boyo. Pure kekfuel :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20211009 121023 1
Screenshot 20211009 121028 1

(((Every fucking time)))