Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dating teenagers

A

ads676

Banned
-
what do you think of a man in his mid thirties dating a teenager between 16- 19, do you think its immoral and creepy ?

no, I think its based and thats what every non cucked man should be doing

based, who doesnt like a young girl in her prime :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: itsonly normal to think about them non stop :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: that said why did you ask this question?do you have a young girl willing to date you? :feelsUgh:

Teenagers don't want to date men in their mid 30s.

Boomers and cucks and other foids might find it creepy, but F them.

But after hearing stories like this (link leads to thread here), I wouldn't expect loyalty or non-materialistic love from foids in that age range, beware the minefield.

Nothing wrong with it.

Agecucks are dumb retards.

im barely attracted to women my own age tbh, they're all whores

If she's of legal age idgaf about age difference. It's the foids decision and her fault.

yes teenagers are immoral and creepy

I'd rather be banging teenagers

:soy::soy::soy: they're just children sweaty

based, who doesnt like a young girl in her prime :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: itsonly normal to think about them non stop :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: that said why did you ask this question?do you have a young girl willing to date you? :feelsUgh:
I am attracted to them and I approached a 16 year old who I didn't know was that young. she told me her age and didn't respond to me very well. on the second occasion I saw her she smiled at me and said hi and I said hi but I didn't speak to her or tried to chat her up because of the age factor with how society would see me as a predator. Its the legal age of consent where I live

what do you think of a man in his mid thirties dating a teenager between 16- 19, do you think its immoral and creepy ?
Because society says so. Next question

I am attracted to them and I approached a 16 year old who I didn't know was that young. she told me her age and didn't respond to me very well. on the second occasion I saw her she smiled at me and said hi and I said hi but I didn't speak to her or tried to chat her up because of the age factor with how society would see me as a predator. Its the legal age of consent where I live
I can't thinking about her and maybe it was a missed opportunity

Nah, I wouldn't judge since I seen a couple gems. As long as they aren't weird about it. "Pedo" should be judged based on intentions. Its a whole different scenario when your both genuine. It can also be similar to an honor.

No, it’s a good idea.

There's nothing wrong with it. Obviously it has to be legal. The only problem is that 16 yo foids reject me and I'm just 22... I don't think it's easy to get a positive answer from a 16 yo foid