Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Dating sucks now in Jewkraine, only richfags and graves"

women most affected

Wait so.... the men she is referring to are either spoiled babies or... dead?

Looks like the patriarchy strikes again.

These tradcucks will never learn

Hope she gets blown up by a drone strike.

Last edited:
She'll be sucking Chad cock in a Western European country very soon, if she isn't already.

RIP Ukriane men, She is basically pissing on dead men that were thrown into battle or died in combat, I dont take lightly to this shit!

That’s depressing, in the age of liberalism and equality women have to be conscripted!

I need sex
Yikes sweaty, let's unpack this:soy:. Nobody is entitled to sex. Not to mention that there's more to life than that. Have you thought about getting a hobby, taking a walk once in a while, maybe read a book, preferably one written by a man and with a male protagonist? Could help you get rid of that entitled mindset and nasty personality, because yikes, that's a major turnoff:feelshmm:. Just treat men like human beings, dress well, smile, and most importantly, work on your personality. Men really aren't that visual, just be a nice human being and before you know it, you'll find someone.

I only see mounds of fakeup.

Entitled women can be genocided along with simps. Enough of this.

She weirdly looks like Elliot Rodger, is she an ER reincarnation?

She'll have to settle for a Middle Eastern migrant as part of the great replacement. That, or become a prostitute.

She'll have to settle for a Middle Eastern migrant as part of the great replacement. That, or become a prostitute.
If she stays in 'the Ukraine', which I doubt, she will probably get sex trafficked to Israel.

I'm not against rape at this point. Ukrainian foids will spread their legs at any foreigners anyway, and they're fleeing and race traitors to their Slavic brothers.

At least them being raped would provide something of contribution to their own countrymen

There are plenty of men, she just wants Chad. What a disgusting whore.

She will be dating the Africans Jewlensky ships in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back