Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating sites ask for my income

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
My ADD and high inhib has riuned my chances of getting almost anyjob.

over for poorcels

Dating sites are gay as fuck and should seriously get banned since it helps foids live on tutorial mode

Dating sites be like: what's your incomme

Its just to make gold digging whore’s life easier by filtering out the poor guys.

what major dating site asks for your income these days???

Plenty of Fish,POF, did. Couldn't sign up til I gave them my income
What a low IQ garbage bin. If you ever ascend from a foid from there, you probably should abort so the child won't have down syndrome.

What a low IQ garbage bin. If you ever ascend from a foid from there, you probably should abort so the child won't have down syndrome.
I'd ascend with any non-landwhale foid under 35, but breed only with tall girls, so my son can avoid manletism

The only dating site you should be signing up to is a chaingang looking to catch a ride with gravity, dropping it like its hot. Seriously they're a waste of time.

Just lie man, if you can date a woman, manipulate her, lie to her. You don't care, you just fuck her and it's over.

JFL at idiots being honest on Tinder and putting their real shitty job or occupations. You're here to fuck. Do you want to settle with a pathetic whore who's settling with you only because she knows she won't get chad and gets desperate as she becomes uglier each days? No man in his right mind would take such a rotten deal, it's like buying a car carcass for the price of a new one.

Lie, have a relationship, don't get attached, fuck her and dump her when she discovers theory. Fuck if I could match on Tinder, I would say I'm studying medicine or engineering, stupid foids would fall for it and allow me to fuck them.

Lying is not illegal in my country I can tell whatever I want unless I'm getting engaged to her.

I'd ascend with any non-landwhale foid under 35, but breed only with tall girls, so my son can avoid manletism
same. Breeding with tall girls is like impossible though

Hmmm I wonder who that benefits... :feelshehe:

Same, if I was I Chad I'd pump and dump short cute petite foids but will only breed with a tall(5'10 minimum) foid