Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating pool at 30+

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★
I'm back to Tinder and at 30+ yo the women I match with are mostly fat, singles moms or extremely toxic. Nevermind that these despicable foids are all alpha-widowed, feel entitled to chads, want to be entertained and get everything paid for while offering only major negative effects on your life. These are the "available" women.

One thing caught my attention though: some single moms have daughter at dating age. These foidlets already have more dating experience than me. So not only my dating options are limited to the worst women, if I choose to date them (which wouldn't even work in the first place) I'd be getting severely lifemogged by their daughters.

OBS. I know I'm not great, but I am respectable (or at least should have been). I have good job, work out, car, go to therapy, take my SSRIs and overall a decent person. I don't deserve this ending.

Last edited:
Correct. Hence why I say it's over by 23, 25 at the very latest.

If you made an account or just browse this site while being ugly, Its pretty much over, Im soon 25 and ive never scored on tinder.

Id like to date and meet women but they never give me the time of day.

If you made an account or just browse this site while being ugly, Its pretty much over, Im soon 25 and ive never scored on tinder.
Same :feelsbadman:

No experience at 25 means its over. I dont know man, my life just sucks, while 20 yo illegal Migrant Memmed fucks 14 yo turkish girls.

Everything important in life happens before 25. After that you're a loser until the end, there is no going back.

You get matches? :dafuckfeels:

Like on Hinge i never had luck and on Hinge theres only the most disgusting looking women. On the other hand Tinder seems usually like a Clone Army of Stacies.

Around 50 in a week. None are worth anything. Obese women, single moms and toxic women. The ones who were ok didn't or barely replied.
50 in a week is like Chad numbers. Be careful, you're treading on bragging territory.

Around 50 in a week. None are worth anything. Obese women, single moms and toxic women. The ones who were ok didn't or barely replied.
So you found toxic foids making matches you and you call yourself an incel?

Something does not check out, honestly.

50? Per week? Where do you live?
Brazil.
50 in a week is like Chad numbers. Be careful, you're treading on bragging territory.
So you found toxic foids making matches you and you call yourself an incel?

Something does not check out, honestly.
Does it matter if it's 50 or a 1000 when all of them are undatable or matched by mistake? Many of them also look 20 years older. Would you date single moms?

I'm back to Tinder and at 30+ yo the women I match with are mostly fat, singles moms or extremely toxic. Nevermind that these despicable foids are all alpha-widowed, feel entitled to chads, want to be entertained and get everything paid for while offering only major negative effects on your life. These are the "available" women.

One thing caught my attention though: some single moms have daughter at dating age. These foidlets already have more dating experience than me. So not only my dating options are limited to the worst women, if I choose to date them (which wouldn't even work in the first place) I'd be getting severely lifemogged by their daughters.

OBS. I know I'm not great, but I am respectable (or at least should have been). I have good job, work out, car, go to therapy, take my SSRIs and overall a decent person. I don't deserve this ending.
You aren’t great, that’s your problem, boyo.

Brazil.

Does it matter if it's 50 or a 1000 when all of them are undatable or matched by mistake? Many of them also look 20 years older. Would you date single moms?
No i wouldnt date single moms but its still impressive

Actual matches from real women? Mogs me. Of course they are only looking for a bailout or some loser who'll help take care of the kids.
Even then, if you did have a legit match, she'll drop your inexperienced ass cuz something gave her the ick at some point, or she'll double down and play the long game. Enjoy divorce!

Post 30 anything available to even an above average man (if they are 30+) isn't worth it. Actively toxic. For teh inkwells it's even worse. Abyssal.

Tinder in the 18-30 lineup is like a bunch of clones, its just crazy, only difference is hair color lmao
Real lmao. It's like you're looking at a convicts gallary

Of course they are only looking for a bailout or some loser who'll help take care of the kids.
Even then, if you did have a legit match, she'll drop your inexperienced ass cuz something gave her the ick at some point, or she'll double down and play the long game. Enjoy divorce!

Post 30 anything available to even an above average man (if they are 30+) isn't worth it. Actively toxic. For teh inkwells it's even worse. Abyssal.
That's my main point. I mean, my best option is to find a fatty, help her with weight loss and hope she has some gratitude and decency to not leave after she's become thin enough.

On the other hand Tinder seems usually like a Clone Army of Stacies
It’s all white, blonde hair, and sometimes blue eyes. It’s just that many of them hooking up constantly.

That's my main point. I mean, my best option is to find a fatty, help her with weight loss and hope she has some gratitude and decency to not leave after she's become thin enough.
LMAO if she even tolerates that shit, soon as her SMV goes up she'll bail.
LTRs are simply not worth it for any sub 8 even if they can get one.

Brazil.

I have never had the opporunity. That's why I cannot understand how this is not a normie shitposting.

LMAO if she even tolerates that shit, soon as her SMV goes up she'll bail.
LTRs are simply not worth it for any sub 8 even if they can get one.
Still, if it works I'll get some good time for a bit.

I have never had the opporunity. That's why I cannot understand how this is not a normie shitposting.
Single moms are simply a no-go. At best you'd get a detached, distant woman who cares more about the kid than you. At worst you'd get taken to court and ordered to pay child support.

Single moms are simply a no-go. At best you'd get a detached, distant woman who cares more about the kid than you. At worst you'd get taken to court and ordered to pay child support.
Normie experience, not gonna lie.

Failed normie.
You think normies are not divorceraped, lied, cucked and so on? The term "failed normie" would apply to a man that even trying all things does not ascend, despite his "normish" looks.

One thing is being a normie and going MGTOW, and the other thing is being an incel without any chance. Being a "failed normie" does not make sense, but of being a volcel.

Everything important in life happens before 25. After that you're a loser until the end, there is no going back.
It makes sense. For most of human existence, foids had kids right after puberty. Men competed harshly against eachother at the same time and females got impregnated by the dominant guy (often the biggest strongest dude). That's the main reason why teenage boys are so overly aggressive. Now obviosuly humans have changed radically ever since society changed to farming and industry but it didn't actually change the prime age of fertility and vitality much.

You might live to 80 years old but only the first ~30 years of that time really matter, after that you are just withering away. For females it's actually even more extreme, they become biologically useless at like 28.

You think normies are not divorceraped, lied, cucked and so on? The term "failed normie" would apply to a man that even trying all things does not ascend, despite his "normish" looks.

One thing is being a normie and going MGTOW, and the other thing is being an incel without any chance. Being a "failed normie" does not make sense, but of being a volcel.
Failed normie is a really wide term. It encompass those who were divorce raped, cucked, nearcels, MSTOW, mentalcels and even incels who theoretically should have been able to ascend but haven't been able to.

I don't support incel purity in the form of only those who trucels, of SMV 1 and 2, are actual incels. Only you know about your life enough to know if you are incel or not.

Dating age is 9

You might live to 80 years old but only the first ~30 years of that time really matter, after that you are just withering away. For females it's actually even more extreme, they become biologically useless at like 28.
Very true. In the modern world your 30+ years should be used to set up your children to success, ensuring the continuation of your line. You aren't competing anymore, you won or you lost.

Failed normie is a really wide term. It encompass those who were divorce raped, cucked, nearcels, MSTOW, mentalcels and even incels who theoretically should have been able to ascend but haven't been able to.

I don't support incel purity in the form of only those who trucels, of SMV 1 and 2, are actual incels. Only you know about your life enough to know if you are incel or not.
So you consider yourself some kind of MGTOW volcel standardcel?

So you consider yourself some kind of MGTOW volcel standardcel?
I consider myself a failed normie incel. I see guys I mog with girlfriends, so it should be theoretically possible for me to ascend, but I haven't been able to do it in my 30+. It's really awful.

(Laughs) :feelshaha:

Question: Why not “date beautiful Slavic women?” :foidSoy:

AnswER: Cuz she’s likely to be a non existent robot. :incel:

The dating pool gets smaller and smaller as you age being a male. And you become less competitive from your looks fading.

Not to nitpick, but in my experience if you leave your teens still incel, you wont be able to denial-cope anymore and will need to accept having some major flaw that created inceldom. After college age you lose the cover facade of "well he's just focused on academics."

Brutal

the women I match with

You match with women. Fucking asshole!

the women I match with ... want to be entertained

After seeing you they expect you to be fun (asshole),
and then....

the women I match with ... want get everything paid for
whores !

are mostly fat, singles moms
curvy tits full of breastmilk. I would stare at those and freak them out.

I have good job, work out, car,overall a decent person.
Mogger.

Brutal post

Last edited:
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :blackpill::blackpill:
That’s a reality most people don’t want to accept.
Good for 60% normies. that they don't accept it, for them their life just starts later then before.
For us 20% here we need to accept. brutal shit

Good for 60% normies. that they don't accept it, for them their life just starts later then before.
For us 20% here we need to accept. brutal shit
Being a cuck in denial