Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating on Instagram

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
I messaged a foid on instagram back in 2021 off of bumble to shoot my shot and we had a good convo going until she left me on read. I didn't have the strength to double text or even triple text tho I wanted to. I left it alone.

This weekend I was doomscrolling and I went scrolling through my followers and saw she was still in there so I hit her up and she surprisngly answered. I thought things were going well and I was complimenting her a ton until she straight up blocked me in the morning. I don't know what gives bros. I'm not gonna go back on those bullshit dating apps either, does anyone else attempt to cold dm women or am I just an idiot :lul: Why is it I can get matches but not get a gf or maintain a conversation with one, what is thisbullshit

No dating for your face.

I think people do meet off instagram, I have no idea honestly I am not a normie you need a really NT insta page which you can't get as an incel

You're right, I don't know why I jumped the gun and decided to fuel her stupid ass ego
Username girlboth, Also Simping is not allowed!

I think people do meet off instagram, I have no idea honestly I am not a normie you need a really NT insta page which you can't get as an incel
Yea, I only have pictures of me with groups of people so I thought I'd weasal my way into that. I don't know how to take selfies and shit

HEEEELLPPPPP HELLLP ME! Draculacel is on my ass today :feelsrope:
Then stop simping! Also foid name is sus, You could be a foid infitrator!

Then stop simping! Also foid name is sus, You could be a foid infitrator!
Fuckkkk, I wanted it to be gir from invader zim but I added another i... any suggestions for a new name tho lol

Fuckkkk, I wanted it to be gir from invader zim but I added another i... any suggestions for a new name tho lol
Infiltrator spotted, Your writing style is extremely sus, We should remove you from our inceldom kingdom as women are not allowed here!

I only have pictures of me with groups of people
I don't even have that, I barely managed to get over a dozen followers

Infiltrator spotted, Your writing style is extremely sus, We should remove you from our inceldom kingdom as women are not allowed here!
:feelsjuice: The glazing is crazyyy

I don't even have that, I barely managed to get over a dozen followers
Aesthetic looking pictures seem to be popular but at some point you gotta post a pic of yourself :feelsrope: