Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating is hard teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
My handsome date kept making me pay for the date teehee. But he was so handsome teehee i gave him another chance teehee. He did the same thing again teehee. But since he is so attractive i gave him another chance irs so hard for me too teehee cause i had to drive a long way teehee... then i got my revenge teehee by running out the door and committing theft teehee

Tehehe chad used me where have all the good men gone?

BoucherFace.gif

My handsome date kept making me pay for the date teehee. But he was so handsome teehee i gave him another chance teehee. He did the same thing again teehee. But since he is so attractive i gave him another chance irs so hard for me too teehee cause i had to drive a long way teehee... then i got my revenge teehee by running out the door and committing theft teehee

The only one whos gonna pay here, is this Woman when her pissed chad boyfriends knocks on her door next Sunday night, 2am, with blood running down his face and a tire iron stuck in his ass.

The only one whos gonna pay here, is this Woman when her pissed chad boyfriends knocks on her door next Sunday night, 2am, with blood running down his face and a tire iron stuck in his ass.

TEE HEE?

bitches aint entitled to a free lunch

Women and Chads live in such a different world. It is impossible for incels to fully understand. The Chad in the article bought $200+ worth of food twice and left the roastie with the bill before she walked out on him.

This type of affection and tolerance is something you and I will never experience. Life as an incel is a meaningless waiting game of isolation until death.

My bf found out that I was cheating on him and he actually left me instead of just beating up the guy I was cheating on him with???? Like srsly wtf is wrong with guys these days?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back