Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Dating" is an abomination

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
What a sick society we live in that permits our young women to spend time unsupervised with a man. The thought of my future wife having "dated" other guys sickens me.

There is no way we would ever get a wife. It's the white knights that have to deal with their slut wives.

>wife

As if we are ever going to have a wife.

how should we combat this? should the gov't mandate everyone their looksmatch?

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
>wife
As if we are ever going to have a wife.
Shut the fuck up. Everyone always makes this comment, as if their being smart or clever. I'm obviously talking about a hypothetical.

cyborgglory said:
how should we combat this? should the gov't mandate everyone their looksmatch?

Here is a quote from Wikipedia:

The word "girlfriend" was first used in 1863 as "a woman's female friend in youth.” In 1922, the word girlfriend was used to mean a man’s sweetheart.[11]

The word "dating" entered the American language during the Roaring Twenties. Prior to that, courtship was a matter of family and community interest. Starting around the time of the Civil War, courtship became a private matter for couples.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend

Dating did not exist until the 20th century. Marriage used to be a semi-arranged family decision before then, but not quite like Indian arranged marriages where the spouses had no input.

Hello, fellow anti-degenerate brother. I don't mind the process of courting, or going on a few dates as long as there is no kissing. However, we live in a society where people date for a decade and don't even get married. This whole concept is polygamous and disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fzdPdiutU

Battlefield3cel said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fzdPdiutU

I'm 3 minutes in. This guy is great.

incel4life said:
I'm 3 minutes in. This guy is great.

Glad you liked it man. I just listened to it again too

Ikr dating is fucking sickening. And don't bother with the "hurr durr people can go on dates without adultery", it always leads to it. Just get married.

Krispinwah said:
Ikr dating is fucking sickening. And don't bother with the "hurr durr people can go on dates without adultery", it always leads to it. Just get married.

Exactly. "Hurr durr I've been dating for 3 years and have defiled every o-ne of her hole's hundreds of times but I'm still not sure I'm ready for commitment". Vile degenerates.

I've always seen it as strange. Can't men just talk at the moment of contact, and not have to go out of their way to set up a time and place for said discussions? Are people so retarded that they need 20+ minutes to better understand another, when they've mostly already judged each other at first sight, and I presume spoken to each other?

you dont NEED to date "per american rules"
you can just "hang out"