Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating down will turn you into a laughingstock

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
So you finally escaped with a 2/10 fat landwhale. Is it all bunnies and rainbows now? No. Females might pretend that is your looksmatch and say you look “cute together” but you can see it in their eyes that they think it’s hilarious. Guys on the other hand will laugh at you behind your back.

only cucks settle for below their looksmatch

I don't care what anyone thinks, if I like a girl I like her.

I just want at least ONE person to love me. I don't give a fuck about normies or "friends", just give me someone to be with and I'll be contempt.

why would i care what others think if im getting some female affection and pussy?

The unfortunate thing is that a lot of men here do have a 2-4/10 looks match. At least from the pictures I have seen of those who aren't LARPing inceldom.

no such thing as dating down even 0/10 landwhale is dating up for me

I don’t care. Fuck them.

In my opinion, a 7/10 female is the looksmatch of a 5/10 male due to the effect that makeup has. It's impossible for any non-deformed female to be below a 4/10 due to the sheer amount of fraud at their disposal. Cakeup, extensions, heels, pushup/padded bras, not to mention the fact that pretty much any female can get a nice ass by doing squats/lunges/etc which will make them significantly more attractive. Meanwhile, the most men can do is hope they were born with a good phenotype and good facial aesthetics (not to mention height), none of which can be changed.

why would i care what others think if im getting some female affection and pussy?

So you think you would be content with a 2/10 fat roastie while people are talking shit behind your back?

Still bette rthan nothing I guess

So you finally escaped with a 2/10 fat landwhale. Is it all bunnies and rainbows now? No. Females might pretend that is your looksmatch and say you look “cute together” but you can see it in their eyes that they think it’s hilarious. Guys on the other hand will laugh at you behind your back.
There are barely any men who don't date down. You don't get to choose. If you are 3/10 look for 2/10. She will probably reject you, cause Juggernaut 's law, but you still have a higher chance for success.

only cucks settle for below their looksmatch
Amen brother. And if I'm betabuxxing then I expect better than my looksmatch.

I just want at least ONE person to love me. I don't give a fuck about normies or "friends", just give me someone to be with and I'll be contempt.
You are too hateful for anybody to love you.

I agree.

In my opinion, a 7/10 female is the looksmatch of a 5/10 male due to the effect that makeup has. It's impossible for any non-deformed female to be below a 4/10 due to the sheer amount of fraud at their disposal. Cakeup, extensions, heels, pushup/padded bras, not to mention the fact that pretty much any female can get a nice ass by doing squats/lunges/etc which will make them significantly more attractive. Meanwhile, the most men can do is hope they were born with a good phenotype and good facial aesthetics (not to mention height), none of which can be changed.

There is another possibility though, obesity. No obese female is even a 4/10.

Have you ever tried body pillows? It's pretty great but I get harassed for carrying it to school and rubbing it against my dick in the bathroom. Silly Chads, it's not my fault I'm a fucking weeb idiot who's been failing all my classes!

True. Some normies will tell it to your face that your girl is ugly.

Tmp 6841 how ya homie look when you catch him fuckin a 13973188230620371

Its hard to like an ugly girl. Youre just settling.

It's hard for any girl to like an ugly guy. Just because you can afford to, doesn't mean we can.

You are too hateful for anybody to love you.

???
Do you think I act like this IRL? I don't want normies and thug Chads fucking lunging at me for talking trash to them.

That she doesn't have any orbiters or backup plans.

???
Do you think I act like this IRL? I don't want normies and thug Chads fucking lunging at me for talking trash to them.
Good for your survival, if you mind dying an early and violent death.

Good for your survival, if you mind dying an early and violent death.

Yeah, death isn't bad but I would at least like to be in control myself over when and how it happens lmao.

Lmao, one of my friends got roasted hard when we found out he fucked a fat 4/10.

They may be ugly to you.
The point is you don't want to dive too far under your looksmatch, then it's obvious to the world that there's something wrong with you.