Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating apps not only are complete garbage, but they are full of 40yo old men with wigs larping as women.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Not only women are picky as hell there, even the ugliest landwhale, but now you have a good percentage of the women there not being women at all. Fuck finally getting a match only to find out is a troon. There's no bigger scam than dating apps to ugly males.

wouldn't know
not old enough 2 use

@-BrettyBoy- can relate

Not even trannies matched with me on tinder
i'm that much of a trucel

stay in your fucking lane incel :foidSoy:

Not even trannies matched with me on tinder
i'm that much of a trucel
Fucking brutal, I’ve gotten matches but they went nowhere. None of them responded to my messages

Fucking brutal, I’ve gotten matches but they went nowhere. None of them responded to my messages
i was on tinder for 2 years and didn't get a single match

Not only women are picky as hell there, even the ugliest landwhale, but now you have a good percentage of the women there not being women at all. Fuck finally getting a match only to find out is a troon. There's no bigger scam than dating apps to ugly males.

did you get matched with trannies?

did you get matched with trannies?
happens all the time on these shitty apps, there are thousands of trannies there, especially on badoo and tinder, more than 20% of the women on these apps are not women at all

The only conceivable way to get a gf as a normie is irl. Even the relationship apps such as Bumble or Hinge have been taken over by Chads using it as Tinder.

Wtf goes on in their heads. Trannylarping is the new meta for gays?

Smh fakecel OP actually gets matches

Tinder in particular is a SAUSAGE FEST and refuge for trans foids (fake foids)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back