Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dating apps have gone to absolute shit nowadays

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
all the dating apps are the same nowadays. they are nothing but massive cash grabs. they went the EA sports way: without paying for "DLC's" you get to experience only a small fraction of the product.

back in the day, even just few years ago, you could do most things on dating apps for free. paying only got you a few certain special privileges. nowadays, you can barely do anything on dating apps. just yesterday I tried to create accounts on couple local dating sites, and they literally don't allow you to view photos, message and EVEN READ THE MESSAGES YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT PAYING. tinder and other apps are similar. you used to get a decent amount of swipes. nowadays you get barely any without paying . and most foids on those apps are just promoting their insta/onlyfans to gain simp followers and an occasional chad to slide into dm's.

honestly, I think it is all about instagram nowadays. all the action is going on there. think about it from foids perspective: you make a tinder account, get very limited swipes. you have to go through many subhumans and normies. you can go days without seeing a very high tier guy, and then you have to match too. this is too much effort for them. instead, they just put their insta on bio.

on instagram, you can :

*message people without needing to match
*check the status of the person in question (does he post pictures going out, does he many followers, his financial status etc..)
*don't need to go through many subhumans like on dating apps.

you can go on the reviews of dating apps on the app store, and notice that the ratings have gone downhill with time. most recent reviews are shitty. dating apps have gone to absolute cash grabs for thirsty subhumans, and I think normies are moving away from them towards social media like instagram.

when I was working about a month ago, the coworker asked what is my instagram. when I said I don't have one, he said "wtf how can you not have one". take the instagrampill guys, instagram is the new dating app:blackpill:

Listen up. Do not put your hope in these apps. Just don’t. These foids mostly use old photos. They don’t look anything like that today. And most won’t even meet anyway, as they’re just wanting validation. Stop wasting your time and investing yourself in these pieces of shit.

Listen up. Do not put your hope in these apps. Just don’t. These foids mostly use old photos. They don’t look anything like that today. And most won’t even meet anyway, as they’re just wanting validation. Stop wasting your time and investing yourself in these pieces of shit.
exactly. foids never have enough attention, they want more and more. that's why they create every social media/dating app possible. unless you have at least 50 matches, they don't mean shit. because majority will ghost you/won't want to meet up/ just there to get followers on social media etc..

Makes no difference to me, got no matches in 2012 and I won't get any matches now.

Makes no difference to me, got no matches in 2012 and I won't get any matches now.
if you didn't get any matches back then you must be in the trucel territory :worryfeels:

Very watery wet thread, tbh ngl.

Last time I chadfished,
:foidSoy:bio was like:
I'm too lazy to swipe, DM me on Instagram :soy:

The only way to meet anyone properly is out in the world, over a period of time, and there‘s a very low chance of that happening for us. But believe me, you have an even lower chance with online dating. It’s an illusion of action and a big waste of time. If you knew who you were actually talking to on these apps you wouldn’t do it. You’d feel disgusted with yourself, because you wouldn’t pay them any attention walking past on the street. You may feel low about being alone at times, but we‘re better than the fakes and ghosters out there. Forget about them.

Last edited:
Last time I chadfished,

I wouldn’t and couldn’t like a foid photo on a dating app now, or initiate a conversation. Fuck that. It would have to be initiated all by them. They have to want it, rather than me chasing. Which I won’t do. They get that shit from an army of simps already, which means they’re happy to sit back and soak that praise up. Praise they don’t deserve. Just fuck it all, really. Delete it and regain inner peace. We’re already alone, so embrace it.

Dating apps? What's that?

Nowadays :feelshaha: were they ever any good

It doesn't matter to me, I want someone that's alive and human.

Last time I chadfished,
they went from cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids to being too lazy to even swipe on tinder. that's your modern foid:foidSoy: they have it so easy they are even too lazy to swipe because they get what they want anyway :feelswhat:

The only way to meet anyone properly is out in the world, over a period of time, and there‘s a very low chance of that happening for us. But believe me, you have an even lower chance with online dating. It’s an illusion of action and a big waste of time. If you knew who you were actually talking to on these apps you wouldn’t do it. You’d feel disgusted with yourself, because you wouldn’t pay them any attention walking past on the street. You may feel low about being alone at times, but we‘re better than the fakes and ghosters out there. Forget about them.
true, this is why being NT and having a social circle is so important. non NT is death sentence

Dating apps? What's that?
better of not knowing :feelsugh:

Nowadays :feelshaha: were they ever any good
I guess they were pretty decent at the start. but then the creators got greedier and greedier, many such cases. also female hypergamy rampaged through years

>Zoomers pining for the good old days of dating apps

Truly we live in a cursed world.
I first created a tinder account in 2017. it was much better back then than now. I assume the quality drop from 2012 to 2017 was even more steep