Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating Advice from Gorgeous Women in Poland

Just be confident :soy:

This video is made for sexpathers with deep pockets. I wish my brocel @To koniec was here to see it.

It had to be a ukrainian whore at the start, she definitely escaped the country at the beginning of war to fuck rich chads.

She is lying like my whore cousin that been returning home every year for holidays with a different "boyfriend" i guess she had a bfs of every kind (white of all nations and one asian) while she was lying to me that "you always find someone" and that "everyone is good at something" yeah you are good at selling your cunt for highest bidder :feelskek:

She is lying like my whore cousin that been returning home every year with a different "boyfriend" i guess she had a bfs of every kind (white of all nations and one asian) while she was lying to me that "you always find someone" and that "everyone is good at something" yeah you are good at selling your cunt for highest bidder :feelskek:
:feelshaha:

So much useless general bulshit talks

Juszczt be yourszchelf

Dating Advice from Gorgeous Women in Poland = DNR/DNW

Dating advice in general is useless anyway because it's all about looks, but getting it from women is even more infuriating.

:foidSoy:Just be intelligent, confident, super funny, good at romance, great kisser and oh be my type in looks. :chad:

:lasereyes:

dating advice?
JUST BE TALL AND 7+ BRO

just memes
Its funny how they keep repeating minor behavior things, but ignore the elephant in the room, money, height and looks. Serbian women are more honest, first thing they mention is tall and handsome.

Just be confident :soy:
Advice for Chad. Women never think of average men when they give advice. To them Chad is the average man.

Seriously, what is the point of those videos? Haven't men learned it's all lies?

It's entitled eastern European foids giving advice on how to be taken advantage of. "Buy her a drink" JFL.

JBN (just be nice), JBY (just be yourself) and JBC (just confident). It's very clear they have no idea about anything.

View: https://youtu.be/21kRjXm3XRA?t=367

How to solve inceldom according to polihoe

That's their solution? Go to a phycologist? The job of a psychologist is to fuck up the patient even more so they'll keep attending to fill the doctors pockets with an abundant amount of money. Besides, it costs over 100 dollars per appointment to see a psychologist. You can't just fix your problems with a few meetings. It'll more likely take dozens, which is not affordable.

Women have shit dating advice because they don't even HAVE TO TRY. All they do is wait for chad to to notice them. Chad doesn't even have to initiate, SHE will make it easy for him. Jfl I hate when foids try to give me dating advice we live in different dimensions I don't wanna hear that bluepilled shit nigga.

Since pics weren't working i'm posting them again:

Be yourself
Confidence

you dont ask a fish on how to catch a fish
and women lie about absolutely everything. deception is their survival mechanism in this world

C813206b7d89d0acce1721c5336db4c4550ee2eac219622bf065d08097964a35 1

Just be handsome and tall bro

Dnw, hope she chokes on coom and dies.

dating advice from women in poland? lmfao

If you want to learn to catch a fish, don't listen to the fish, learn from fishermen.

Its funny how they keep repeating minor behavior things, but ignore the elephant in the room, money, height and looks. Serbian women are more honest, first thing they mention is tall and handsome.
Recently I was talking to a guy who got his first gf at 32. He told me that woman are not into looks, "their visual apparatus just notices looks but the way you talk, carry yourself and touch her matters more".

Last edited:
Recently I was talking to a guy who gut his first gf at 32. He told me that woman are not into looks, "their visual apparatus just notices looks but the way you talk, carry yourself and touch her matters more".
Yeah if you pass the looks requirement. Most men are not good looking enough to sweep foids of their feet by looks alone. Especially after 30, older foids also care about what you bring into the relationship. Imo their standards are even higher.

Yeah if you pass the looks requirement. Most men are not good looking enough to sweep foids of their feet by looks alone. Especially after 30, older foids also care about what you bring into the relationship. Imo their standards are even higher.
I know a 47 year old women who is still waiting for her tall prince charming.
But this guy is heavily into a clubbing scene.

Life's a fucking joke man

Atleast they are less obnoxious and waaaay calmer than the liberated untamed american female
sad charlie murphy GIF

When I see women like this, I just wonder why I couldn’t have been born their son. Born with better genetics and an uncut cock.

:foidSoy:: Be confident (and handsome)
:foidSoy:: Be respectful (and handsome)
:foidSoy:: Be yourself (and handsome)
:foidSoy:: Take "no" for an answer (if you are not handsome)

Sound advice, if you are a Chad.

My advice is: rape.