Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dating a widow is as bad if not worse than dating a single mom

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
At least if youre dating a single mom she might be over her ex

But a widow probably still loves her dead boyfriend/husband

Imagine being cucked by someones rotting remains

Youre having sex, she closes her eyes and all she thinks about is his decomposing bloated corpse dick

Over tbh

I would still fuck a widow.

At least the dudes dead. As long as she doesn't have offspring. I will fuck her in his bed while his ghost watches.

20200519 133235

They are both bad. Also the foid only loves the one who took her virginity. Even if she broke up she would still be thinking of her first while you fuck her. It’s brutally over if you don’t take her virginity

I'd say single mom is much worse. Atleast the widow waited for her previous partner to die. The single mom on the other hand has no loyalty

I'd say single mom is much worse. Atleast the widow waited for her previous partner to die. The single mom on the other hand has no loyalty

THe thing is in the moment you are having sex she might be loyal to you, like she will enjoy your dick while youre fucking her

The widow on the other hand might be like "omg late ex used to fuck me like that" and then she might break down and you have to comfort her and its like shes only thinking about her ex, shes loyal to a corpse

Fucking any non-virgin whore is cucked. Doesn't matter if she is a widow or a single mother.

The widow on the other hand might be like "omg late ex used to fuck me like that" and then she might break down and you have to comfort her and its like shes only thinking about her ex, shes loyal to a corpse

She would have the ultimate victim complex. Anything you say will be countered by the fact that her original husband died. She can wield it as a weapon against you in arguments and cause jealousy, which of course she will take advantage of. People become idealized when they die, and you wouldn't be able to compare with the ideal.

THe thing is in the moment you are having sex she might be loyal to you, like she will enjoy your dick while youre fucking her

The single mom may think the same. Except this time its not a corpse. Its someone she can go back to.

Imagine being cucked by someones rotting remains

Youre having sex, she closes her eyes and all she thinks about is his decomposing bloated corpse dick

Over tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back