Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dating 2 guys at the same time

average femoid

God why couldn't I have been born and died before women had rights?

God why couldn't I have been born and died before women had rights?
do you think life was better for incels before this? men have always had shitty lives. When women had to stay at home, men were being gored on wars, exploited in factories or getting involved in fights, gangs and other shit.

Any man that participates in modern dating is a retarded cuck.

No, it's terrible. What you're not seeing is that Chad is banging a handful of dumb sluts just like her who thinks she's choosing anything when she's just a hole.
hey, idiot. i literally wrote: "men dating multiple women should be make illegal"

Chad banging more than one woman should be shot or hanged or gased. While woman banging more than one man should be rewarded.

do you think life was better for incels before this? men have always had shitty lives. When women had to stay at home, men were being gored on wars, exploited in factories or getting involved in fights, gangs and other shit.
Male and female relationships were better, yes and I would’ve loved to be a gangster back then. Are you kidding?

Jesus fuck. The lives these people live. Imagine not only having attention from the opposite sex but multiple people to choose from. Fuck these people and fuck the world and fuck myself. :feelsree:

Male and female relationships were better, yes and I would’ve loved to be a gangster back then. Are you kidding?
you're watching too many movies if you think being a gangster is cool and badass. Vist Goregrish.com and you will know what really happens to "gangsters". What's more, nothing prevents you from being one today.

They both have great personalities

you're watching too many movies if you think being a gangster is cool and badass. Vist Goregrish.com and you will know what really happens to "gangsters". What's more, nothing prevents you from being one today.
Those movies are based on real life. Oh no I might be killed. You think I don’t know that? Why should I give a fuck about that? I’m a truecel, you probably aren’t so of course you think death is the worst fate imaginable. It would be worth it for the life that I would’ve gotten to live. Better than the average person‘s. They aren’t making movies about your life. Also, what’s stopping me today is the million laws and all the technology making being a successful one long term nearly impossible

Those movies are based on real life. Oh no I might be killed. You think I don’t know that? Why should I give a fuck about that? I’m a truecel, you probably aren’t so of course you think death is the worst fate imaginable. It would be worth it for the life that I would’ve gotten to live. Better than the average person‘s. They aren’t making movies about your life. Also, what’s stopping me today is the million laws and all the technology making being a successful one long term nearly impossible
Movies don't show the raw reality of what it's really like to be a gangster, or the movie would probably be banned in many countries. Dying is your most comfortable fate, you're more likely to end up being brutally tortured, burned alive or your guts removed from your belly while you're alive to set an example for other gangs.
There are many third world countries where factions work for the government, like the Mexican cartel. Cameras and laws won't do shit to you. You will be judged by the law of crime, which is infinitely worse.

"Being sucessful"
LoL
I wonder how a weak incel like would even survive in the criminal world, let alone thrive there lmao

You couldn't survive decently in today's lukewarm society and you think your life will be better on the lawless and ruthless world of yesteryear :feelskek:Pathetic.

Movies don't show the raw reality of what it's really like to be a gangster, or the movie would probably be banned in many countries. Dying is your most comfortable fate, you're more likely to end up being brutally tortured, burned alive or your guts removed from your belly while you're alive to set an example for other gangs.
There are many third world countries where factions work for the government, like the Mexican cartel. Cameras and laws won't do shit to you. You will be judged by the law of crime, which is infinitely worse.

"Being sucessful"
LoL
I wonder how a weak incel like would even survive in the criminal world, let alone thrive there lmao

You couldn't survive decently in today's lukewarm society and you think your life will be better on the lawless and ruthless world of yesteryear :feelskek:Pathetic.
Except I’m in America and 99% of gang killings are just shootings. I’m pretty sure that’s the case in most countries as well because most circumstances don’t make the nonsense you’re talking about convenient. Also, again, I’m not in a 3rd world country like you must be so yes, cameras and laws will definitely be more detrimental. The rest of what you said is clearly projection which I will continue to let you do

you told me you are a trucel, so by default you are a loser.
Yeah as far as looks. That has absolutely nothing to do with being able to survive in the criminal world or not clown. Most of the most notorious gangsters in history were ugly fucks. Being ugly is probably what made them such good criminals. You argue just like a normie which tells me everything I need to know you fucking larping piece of shit. Now go rope in your 3rd world shit hole shack

Last edited:
this is modern foid dating in a nutshell. They have a roster of men and simps. Then cry when they constantly have "grass is greener on the other side" moments. Only they could manage to fuck up tutorial mode

Yeah as far as looks. That has absolutely nothing to do with being able to survive in the criminal world or not clown. Most of the most notorious gangsters in history were ugly fucks. Being ugly is probably what made them such good criminals. You argue just like a normie which tells me everything I need to know you fucking larping piece of shit. Now go rope in your 3rd world shit hole shack
No you retard, what made them gangster famous was their high intelligence, charisma, manhood things like that a pussy like you don't have. The fact that you think being part of a cartel is better than inceldom demonstrates how much of a rat's IQ you have :feelskek:
You're so small that you're willing to risk being murdered, tortured and taking your family along just for the chance to get lad. What a small and stunted mind. Not even the avarage simps would be so retarded as to sacrifice so much for the sake of a pussy.

Btw, If you really think this is awesome, why not save some money and go to a third world country and join them?
Even first world factions can be profitable if you know how to use your wits. A monkeys like you would just be a expendable henchman though. I'd love to see an disgusting rat like you get chopped up alive on some gore website.

Last edited:
No you retard, what made them gangster famous was their high intelligence, charisma, manhood things like that a pussy like you don't have. The fact that you think being part of a cartel is better than inceldom demonstrates how much of a rat's IQ you have :feelskek:
You're so small that you're willing to risk being murdered, tortured and taking your family along just for the chance to get lad. What a small and stunted mind. Not even the avarage simps would be so retarded as to sacrifice so much for the sake of a pussy.

Btw, If you really think this is awesome, why not save some money and go to a third world country and join them?
Even first world factions can be profitable if you know how to use your wits. A monkeys like you would just be a expendable henchman though. I'd love to see an disgusting rat like you get chopped up alive on some gore website.
WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CARTEL OR THAT I WANTED TO BE A GANGSTER FOR PUSSY YOU ILLITERATE LAWN MOWING SPIC????? DIE ALREADY