Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dating 2 guys at the same time

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: throw the cunt off a cliff

even good looking males are getting cucked by these roasties today

Average foids can have multiple boyfriends but an average man struggles to get a hook up with a landwhale.

Dating can't work anymore.

women just get to pick and choose who ever they want whenever they want. while men have to pray to all the gods at once that at least one female will have an interaction with him (excluding chads)

Cuckholdry is mainstream nowadays:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

God I fucking hate women

Dating can't work anymore.
20822.jpeg
even tho online dating is going up the average relationship length is 2 years and 9 months. A long-term relationship is 2+ years long. 70% of relationships fail in the first year. 79% of people that end their relationships were actively using social media. its over. the worlds becoming japan

She will be stoned by a gang of currycels inshallah

If a man did this they would be called a cereal abuser and sociopath but when women do it she is le quirky, but it doesn't matter since they are both chads that are just trying to pump and dump

women just get to pick and choose who ever they want whenever they want. while men have to pray to all the gods at once that at least one female will have an interaction with him (excluding chads)
a man has to go through hell to fucking date someone below their looksmatch. I hate today's world

I don't know how anyone can defend women when they so readily tell on themselves - and see nothing wrong with their actions.

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Jesus, humanity is so doomed.

Forgot to mention that she is also fucking another 3 dogs at the same time.

over

plot twist she goes for broke tyrone that just got out of jail and leaves both these chadlites in the dust :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This one was a tough one to read

Reminder that this is what foids consider as "having a hard life" and "having tough decisions to take"

Hope they both find out

this is good for reducing involuntary celibacy

at the same time, men dating multiple women should be make illegal while women should be encouraged to have multiple sexual partners simultaneously

at the same time, men dating multiple women should be make illegal while women should be encouraged to have multiple sexual partners simultaneously
:feelswhat:

JFL mang. Imagine being the 2nd guy right now :feelskek:
:feelsrope:

A larp post by a throwaway account on reddit is pinned
great post

And now you know why the first guy is "afraid to commit"

Fucking hate women, live life on easy mode.

Reddit = larp but I would not be surprised if this was real. Over.

God I fucking hate women
Theyre pretentious bitches who post innocent jewstagram photos but are alcoholic whores drinking with sweaty fat men behind the scenes.

No, it's terrible. What you're not seeing is that Chad is banging a handful of dumb sluts just like her who thinks she's choosing anything when she's just a hole.