Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [darktriadpill] Ted Bundy did nothing wrong

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I've watched the Netflix movie, the tapes documentary, and I'm now reading Liz's book for more bundypills, and tbh, bundypill aside (check my last 2 threads, they're brutal), I think he did nothing wrong.

Life is, in itself, a power struggle, aka you're supposed to fight directly or indirectly, and he treated it as such. Actually everyone does, but most delude themselves while buying clothes or electronics made by exploited workers whose life is hell.

Morals aren't a thing outside of people's minds, there's really no code as to the way one should behave, as far as nature is concerned. In fact nature is ruthless af. This is a brutal realization: Since morals are only in people's minds, when no one's watching or you can't get caught, you decide what's right and wrong. If no one else is watching to judge, there's no ethical difference per se between torturing and raping a woman vs just taking a walk in the park, only you decide what's right.

Ted Bundy was the epitome of this imo, because he successfully pretended to be a cool guy (his jawline helped tbh, but that's a story for another bundypill thread), he was likeable, pretended to be a very good person, charismatic... The kind of person people assume "can't possibly" do those things. Because people, since they insist on believing the just world phallacy and that there's some sort of force ruling the world beyond the moral codes in their minds, tend to believe evil people are noticeably different, ugly and creepy, so we can spot them. Ted, if you watch the tapes documentary, defied this prejudice and used that to avoid getting caught, didn't give a SHIT that what he did was wrong, didnt feel guilt but also not even any shame about not being "normal", never felt bad about it, and in trials he was arrogant as fuck, almost as if he was thinking "who are you to punish me for what I did?". He was so darktriadpilled it's unbelievable.

PD: If you're interested I'm also planning on making another bundypill thread about how, if you have a good jawline, you can be confident, even a bit arrogant, and people will love that, but if you're short or ugly, they'll hate you unless you're submissive or a jester.

He was seen as 'normal' because he was normal looking. Stop worshipping chads for being good looking

He was seen as 'normal' because he was normal looking. Stop worshipping chads for being good looking
i dont mean to worship chad at all, but he was clearly a based chad since he made all those women suffer, i'd say this is an acceptable exception, also this is a darktriadpill not chad worship

He had a good murderous personality.

I've watched the Netflix movie, the tapes documentary, and I'm now reading Liz's book for more bundypills, and tbh, bundypill aside (check my last 2 threads, they're brutal), I think he did nothing wrong.

Life is, in itself, a power struggle, aka you're supposed to fight directly or indirectly, and he treated it as such. Actually everyone does, but most delude themselves while buying clothes or electronics made by exploited workers whose life is hell.

Morals aren't a thing outside of people's minds, there's really no code as to the way one should behave, as far as nature is concerned. In fact nature is ruthless af. This is a brutal realization: Since morals are only in people's minds, when no one's watching or you can't get caught, you decide what's right and wrong. If no one else is watching to judge, there's no ethical difference per se between torturing and raping a woman vs just taking a walk in the park, only you decide what's right.

Ted Bundy was the epitome of this imo, because he successfully pretended to be a cool guy (his jawline helped tbh, but that's a story for another bundypill thread), he was likeable, pretended to be a very good person, charismatic... The kind of person people assume "can't possibly" do those things. Because people, since they insist on believing the just world phallacy and that there's some sort of force ruling the world beyond the moral codes in their minds, tend to believe evil people are noticeably different, ugly and creepy, so we can spot them. Ted, if you watch the tapes documentary, defied this prejudice and used that to avoid getting caught, didn't give a SHIT that what he did was wrong, didnt feel guilt but also not even any shame about not being "normal", never felt bad about it, and in trials he was arrogant as fuck, almost as if he was thinking "who are you to punish me for what I did?". He was so darktriadpilled it's unbelievable.

PD: If you're interested I'm also planning on making another bundypill thread about how, if you have a good jawline, you can be confident, even a bit arrogant, and people will love that, but if you're short or ugly, they'll hate you unless you're submissive or a jester.
Would be extremely interested in another thread. Very good vocabulary/insight into Bundy's deeds/mind. A youtuber from my country ("Der Schattenmacher") made an excellent commentary about Ted Bundy and his morals (moral subjectivism). Although his deeds don't differ from other Serial Killers (dismemberment, necrophilia e.g.), his eloquence is quite astonishing. Especially because most Serial Killers (especially the most successful ones) most of the time don't have a very high IQ. Sadly, the analysis by the aforementioned youtuber is in German, someone should really add subtitles to his content because he really is a national treasure that can analyze the writings of killers like no other and delve deeply into their mind. That guy also evaluated Elliot Rodger, Ted Kaczynski, Tobias Rathjen and Eric Harris (among others). His other content is also extremely based.

Last edited:
This thread is gonna get removed

Never watched

I hate him because he was a Chad. I think only the non-chad serial killers are based.

i dont mean to worship chad at all, but he was clearly a based chad since he made all those women suffer, i'd say this is an acceptable exception, also this is a darktriadpill not chad worship
Ehhh Not Rlly he killed ppl....that's not based

Would be extremely interested in another thread. Very good vocabulary/insight into Bundy's deeds/mind. A youtuber from my country ("Der Schattenmacher") made an excellent commentary about Ted Bundy and his morals (moral subjectivism). Although his deeds don't differ from other Serial Killers (dismemberment, necrophilia e.g.), his eloquence is quite astonishing. Especially because most Serial Killers (especially the most successful ones) most of the time don't have a very high IQ. Sadly, the analysis by the aforementioned youtuber is in German, someone should really add subtitles to his content because he really is a national treasure that can analyze the writings of killers like no other and delve deeply into their mind. That guy also evaluated Elliot Rodger, Ted Kaczynski, Tobias Rathjen and Eric Harris (among others). His other content is also extremely based.
damn :feelsokman: yeah i wish that had english or spanish subs ngl
Ehhh Not Rlly he killed ppl....that's not based
greycel comment

Yep. Just like @cucked (a married incel). His wife left him for Chad. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kemper was a normie. He was tall but his face is sub6.

Kemper was a normie. He was tall but his face is sub6.
He was bluepilled to some extent. He blamed his social skills for his lack of success with holes.

And I envy him the most because he IQ mogs most people into oblivion.

He was bluepilled normie to some extent. He blamed his social skills for his lack of success with holes.

And I envy him the most because he IQ mogs most people into oblivion.
He had a extremely high IQ definitely

If you do more research you'll find Bundy complaining about Liz going on dates with other guys while they were in a serious relationship.

If you do more research you'll find Bundy complaining about Liz going on dates with other guys while they were in a serious relationship.
she went in one date because she was upset he wouldn't marry her, which i agree is stupid tbh

She did it more than once. The Conversations with a Killer book is the best Bundy book

She did it more than once. The Conversations with a Killer book is the best Bundy book
isnt that a netflix documentary? i watched and dont remember that

isnt that a netflix documentary? i watched and dont remember that

The documentary is based on that book. That book is an entire transcript of the conversations. The documentary just took a few parts of that book audio.

The documentary is based on that book. That book is an entire transcript of the conversations. The documentary just took a few parts of that book audio.
sounds interesting ngl do you have a pdf download link?

Just bite a teeny ass bro!

I broke my arm and can't load my car... Would you please help me? Oh thank you!