Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Darktriadpill: Cuck old Britbong gets lots of support messages and is invited for beers after people wrongly think he operates a racist X account

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★

This guy was a left-wing cuck who probably had no respect from anyone in his life. Suddenly, some troll makes a racist Twitter account that uses his photo, and before he knows it he gets phone calls, which are supportive:

"Someone out there is using my name and picture to spread racist hate messages," he said.

"I'm being called up and contacted from people all over the world asking if I am the real Barry Stanton.

"Some of these people are saying they agree with what I'm saying and inviting me out for beers. Others say I'm awful for trying to get Barry Stanton to stop using my picture.

^ Note, the only negative phone calls are because he is NOT the real racist. He is getting no hate for the racist messages himself and men actually respect him now and invite him for beers. Just goes to show how far dark triad can get you in life, even among men, being dark triad garners respect and status, which in turn can help with foids.

Last edited:
Maybe I will try being openly racist IRL and saying some blackpill truths. As a curry I can probably get a lot of clout for some of the shit I could say, e.g., most curries love Kikes for some reason but I hate them with a passion.

Dude everyone is racist including you. Stop playing holier than thou

I'm sure you like most curries are only going after white women instead of your own race.

Maybe I will try being openly racist IRL and saying some blackpill truths. As a curry I can probably get a lot of clout for some of the shit I could say, e.g., most curries love Kikes for some reason but I hate them with a passion.
Many curries LOVE kikes because

1. Kikes > muslims for them.
2. Politics during the XX century

Dude everyone is racist including you. Stop playing holier than thou

I'm sure you like most curries are only going after white women instead of your own race.
a) I'm racist as fuck, but not IRL. IRL only a small % of people spout racist shit out in public.
b) I'm not going after any foids at this point. I'm middle aged

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back