Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dark triadmaxxing is the only option for most incels to ascend

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
tbh but since most are too high inhib and non-NT it will be damn near impossible.
Foids love dangerous men.
They want to be submitted by a high T, low inhib individual.
They won't admit it mostly but foids have a lot of fantasies of getting treated like shit.

you see, test is the least important part according to martyros

Personality is just another expression of your genes. A 5'4 low T incel will not be able to act like this.

He is a Chad. He has hunter eyes and perfect cheek bones.

Women love his looks not his dangerous behavior.

Dark triad is giga blue pill bullshit.

Personality is just another expression of your genes. A 5'4 low T incel will not be able to act like this.
Wrong, that's possible in latin america, midget ogres with full body tattoos that have to constantly live expelling a "I will murder you if you say anything to me 24/7" aura :rolleyes:

External contentduckduckgocom

Must be tiring having to keep that facade 365 days of the year, most of them would probably want to live a normal life but it's over in that case

Wrong, that's possible in latin america, midget ogres with full body tattoos that have to constantly live expelling a "I will murder you if you say anything to me 24/7" aura :rolleyes:

View attachment 576593

Must be tiring having to keep that facade 365 days of the year, most of them would probably want to live a normal life but it's over in that case
They might be ugly but they are high T, extremely NT and low inhib. Incels could never pull this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back