Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dark triad maxxing doesnt work, its all in the face

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I used to know a massive asshole narcissistic who had bad physicality but always had sex. But the reason was his ultra darktriad face which showed everyone that hes a narcissist from far away.

Having a dark triad face gets you laid. The personality cannot be faked and its massive cringe to act like a dark triad person without dark triad face.

Hunter shaded eyes, and a dangerous look. otherwise you're just a creepy angry loser.

e4bf7384 22ba 11e9 b3a2 37e00a7683f5

Just be nice to her bro.. women like kind and polite men

Darktriad does increase your SMV, but only when it's already high. For example, a kind and virtuous chad will get cucked by a darktriadmaxxed chad. When you are ugly, darktriad has the opposite effect (this is why everybody wants to turn inkels into docile and meek slaves).
The thing gets tricky when applied to average guys though. You know, sub-8 guys that are not ugly enough to be obvious incels, like

In these cases, their SMV may increase or decrease according to circumstances.

Darktriadmaxxing is definitely overrated but I think it’s useful in the little battles against society. We will never win but at the very least we should start small fires whenever and wherever we can before they kill us all….. all that is metaphorical and in Minecraft of course

dark triad does not work for lvls 3

yes it's all about face when it comes to attracting whores

It works for normies and higher to mog each other, same as the money and status.

I used to know a massive asshole narcissistic who had bad physicality but always had sex. But the reason was his ultra darktriad face which showed everyone that hes a narcissist from far away.

View attachment 477484
View attachment 477486

Having a dark triad face gets you laid. The personality cannot be faked and its massive cringe to act like a dark triad person without dark triad face.

View attachment 477489

I might have a dark triad face because people are always suspicious of me and read negative intent, but who knows maybe that’s just the ugly

you actually have to do smth evil not only pretend

If you are ugly you have to put fear into people's hearts that way dark triad maxxing works

face is your darktriad and money

Darktriadmaxxing and any other personality trait maxxing only works if you're tall

If you are ugly you have to put fear into people's hearts that way dark triad maxxing works
This tbh. It makes no difference with women, but is good to show soyciety in general youre not an easy target