Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Triad is one of the worst bluepilled copes on this forum

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Many incels (including me) are way more "dark triad" and more aggressive than the majority of normies yet we get zero pussy. The average guy with a gf is not dark triad one single bit, many are short, childish looking, lack of muscle, they act like reddit soycucks (as a matter of fact even redditors have GFs lmao), yet they have girlfriends who love them. While I look and act more intimidating than 99% of them and women just avoid me like the plague.

When I had to fight in school I won almost all of them, one time this normies face got completely fucked up by me (and he was much shorter), almost everyone saw it, yet everyone still supported him, he went home to his good looking gf while I went home to fap and continue being a kissless virgin.

This shit has been slowly drip fed by bluepillers onto the forum. Being dark triad doesn't mean shit, it is more likely to throw your SMV into the ground rather than increase it, unless you're going for 75 IQ ratchet ghetto sheboons (the only women who like these type of guys).

no dark triad for your face inkel

no dark triad for your face inkel
This. When we are talking about dark triad, it's about good-looking guys that get a bonus to their attractiveness in the eyes of hybristophiliac foids (who are legitimately almost a majority of them) by being ruthless, dominant and psychopathic. If you're dark triad, aggressive, manipulative and whatnot, but you're ugly, then women and, really, people in general just see you as a ghetto trash thug that they wish would just disappear.

It's the same with how a lot of foids claim to be "sapiosexual", and how they are only turned on by intelligence, but would balk at the idea of fucking a 160 IQ 5'2" engineer, because what they actually mean is that they get turned on by tall, conventionally attractive guys that use a lot of big words when talking and have fancy titles in their names to show off their 120-130 IQ.

Face is essential, everything else comes after that.

If you have one good feature that attracts the other gender then thats enough aslong as your not butt ugly or ugly tho you can be handsome with 0 features that is outstanding, Just the normal attractive features or you can have a super attractive feature that reels them in

People really don't understand that your face+height+frame is actually what you are.

Yes, there are exceptions. I saw a couple of 9/10 Arian 180 cm blond stacy with a Jewish ugly and short almost Tesla tier genius who she met before he got rich. She wanted a Jewish genius from age 13, he wanted a tall and gorgeous housewife. But this is a Cherry picking example.

Cope, thats just negative reinforcement, and cortisol buildup on your brain, negatively influencing your behavior and causing inflamation.

Its like a cpu full of crap and overheating. If you had Chad life you would instantly become a good boy.

Dark triad is true in that a foid prefers an asshole Chad over a nice one

Last edited:
Only chad can be dark triad
dark triad is the product of looks
you need to be tall with a good frame and scary facial features like hunter eyes.

Dark triad is legit and use it to beat life, not whine at it being unfair. Find a way to get better and fuck whores

This. When we are talking about dark triad, it's about good-looking guys that get a bonus to their attractiveness in the eyes of hybristophiliac foids (who are legitimately almost a majority of them) by being ruthless, dominant and psychopathic. If you're dark triad, aggressive, manipulative and whatnot, but you're ugly, then women and, really, people in general just see you as a ghetto trash thug that they wish would just disappear.

It's the same with how a lot of foids claim to be "sapiosexual", and how they are only turned on by intelligence, but would balk at the idea of fucking a 160 IQ 5'2" engineer, because what they actually mean is that they get turned on by tall, conventionally attractive guys that use a lot of big words when talking and have fancy titles in their names to show off their 120-130 IQ.

This is basically it. Without good looks, personality doesn't matter. Having a dark triad personality is only a plus AFTER you pass the looks threshold. A lot of the chads receive absolutely insane treatment anyway, so many of them learn at a quite young age that they can treat women however they want, and they act accordingly because why not, if she will put up with it too?

The next thing is, if you look at female fantasies, whether in books, AI character creations, erotic stories, etc., most of the depicted guys have dark triad traits. They are of course good-looking, but nonetheless, they are some variant of your average brute, sociopath, or some kind of killer or rapist. Don't forget that women make up the majority of true crime genre consumers.

Nigga forgot you have to be Chad for dark triad to work JFL

I am light triad af

Dark triad is bonus to Chad. No ugly incel will get pussy by being violent, he'll just go to jail

I might have to start a thread about this because the concept flies over people's heads, but attractiveness is like a scale.

If you are very unattractive, the scale leans toward a life of rejection and negativity, which is why things like Dark Triad cannot compensate for your bad looks. If you are very attractive, Dark Triad may contribute to your overall appeal, but is unnecessary because you already have good looks.

But what most people here tend to do is compare extremes; incels and Chads. What about the middle ground? The normies?

Their scale can lean toward both sides, so everything they do adds or reduces a point in their overall appeal.

A 5/10 with money is more attractive than a 5/10 without money.

"But Chad does not need money and an incel with money gets nothing."

Yes, when you are talking about extremes.

A 5/10 with some Dark Triad is more attractive than a 5/10 with a beta nice guy persona.

"But Chad..."

Yes, Chad does not need it. We get it. But we are talking about the middle ground.
These.

It's a consequence of the halo and failo effect.

A 5/10 with some Dark Triad is more attractive than a 5/10 with a beta nice guy persona.
To hybristophiliac women yes. to the other 99% of them no, acting dark triad will instantly turn them off and make them think you are a freak who should be avoided at all costs.

It works if u are average at least, for us no personality copes would work

Many incels (including me) are way more "dark triad" and more aggressive than the majority of normies yet we get zero pussy. The average guy with a gf is not dark triad one single bit, many are short, childish looking, lack of muscle, they act like reddit soycucks (as a matter of fact even redditors have GFs lmao), yet they have girlfriends who love them. While I look and act more intimidating than 99% of them and women just avoid me like the plague.

When I had to fight in school I won almost all of them, one time this normies face got completely fucked up by me (and he was much shorter), almost everyone saw it, yet everyone still supported him, he went home to his good looking gf while I went home to fap and continue being a kissless virgin.

This shit has been slowly drip fed by bluepillers onto the forum. Being dark triad doesn't mean shit, it is more likely to throw your SMV into the ground rather than increase it, unless you're going for 75 IQ ratchet ghetto sheboons (the only women who like these type of guys).
Cope , literal piece of shit incel tier dark triad men slay ,this is the true problem

Only chad can be dark triad
dark triad is the product of looks
you need to be tall with a good frame and scary facial features like hunter eyes.
I have hunter eyes and won every fight I got into. Still incel.

You know it's over when you find yourself reading Machiavelli?

Holy shit dude :feelshaha: are you an MMA fighter or you just like some kicking ass ?
No but I went to a school full of violent thug retarded savages where I didn't fit in so I had no choice but to defend myself. I never started a fight, it was always them, yet one time I was almost killed by these guys over pretty much nothing.

No but I went to a school full of violent thug retarded savages where I didn't fit in so I had no choice but to defend myself. I never started a fight, it was always them, yet one time I was almost killed by these guys over pretty much nothing.
Fucking brutal brocel :feelsbadman: … sound like you were raised in the hood full of angry psychopathic niggers jesus christ :shock:

Dark triad can compensate a bit for looks. Especially when you're oldcel with a good bone structure