Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dark triad is cope

404Shawty

404Shawty

‎‎‎
★★
I know this female with an ex boyfriend that shot her current boyfriend

and her ex just so happened to be sub-chad

so now she's trying to get him arrested

I don't know whether that's lifefuel or what. I hope at least some women have minimal levels of decency and a sense of justice and self-respect.

I did dark triad in middle school and early high school: made sex jokes in front of foids and called them sluts because nothing worked and it made me even more ostracized, I curse this :redpill:.

I don't know whether that's lifefuel or what. I hope at least some women have minimal levels of decency and a sense of justice and self-respect.
doesn't matter, they're all solipsists

Dark Triad is cope made up by incels bullied that were bullied by chads with GF's

should've shot her (in Hotline Miami) :feelsLSD:

I did dark triad in middle school and early high school: made sex jokes in front of foids and called them sluts because nothing worked and it made me even more ostracized, I curse this :redpill:.
the redpill was one of the worst things that happened to me

i wish i found lookspill/blackpill earlier

Dark Triad is cope made up by incels bullied by chads with GF's.
More like failed normies that love to show aggression and hostility for no reason and want to delude incels into thinking this is the way to ascend so that they can justify continually mogging incels and perhaps convince other incels to mog lesser truecels.

More like failed normies that love to show aggression and hostility for no reason and want to delude incels into thinking this is the way to ascend so that they can justify continually mogging incels and perhaps convince other incels to mog lesser truecels.
but tbh who really knows what she thinks of him

if she moves past him and actually does get him arrested, that'll be a hit to dark triad theory, i guess lmao

doesn't matter, they're all solipsists
tbh

the redpill was one of the worst things that happened to me

i wish i found lookspill/blackpill earlier
The redpill manages to be more frustrating and oppressive than the bluepill, but at least it has some minimal good advice among all the delusional shit and gaslighting, like machine gun numbers game instead of indirect game onitis shit which is the worst strategy ever with foids.

Being friends first, or any type of "indirect game" really, is the worst of the worst in terms of dating advice.

but tbh who really knows what she thinks of him

if she moves past him and actually does get him arrested, that'll be a hit to dark triad theory, i guess lmao
Exceptions always exist but the fact that some races can't successfully be dark triad and attract women is already a hit to dark triad theory tbh

ok studies literally show that narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy positively correlate with sexual success but keep going on with meaningless anecdotes
I know this female with an ex boyfriend that shot her current boyfriend

and her ex just so happened to be sub-chad

so now she's trying to get him arrested
this doesn't disprove dark triad in any way

Just act low-inhib and get arrested, bro! :incel:

ok studies literally show that narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy positively correlate with sexual success but keep going on with meaningless anecdotes
Some will argue that being a Chad who got spoiled and showered with positive reinforcement and halo effect benefits your whole life is what makes one act more narcissistic/inconsiderate, so the real cause for the success of such men are their good looks on average.

I think it's generally that indeed, but there are some cases of normie- and even below-looking men who darktriadmaxxed successfully.

Dark Triad people are more successful in other things like ascending in hierarchies because it's a risky strategy, this gives them status and foids like doing foolish, dangerous, and risky things the same as men now.

If you are a low-status male like I was being short, poor, and curry, this will make you seen as disgusting; you are a small fish who doesn't know his place.

Cope, dark triad is law. It's just that it sometimes backfires in retarded situations like this if you are below average and/or a manlet. What height is her ex bf?

You can't be at the bottom and try to Dark Triad, some more aggressive tallfag will bully you.

Cope, dark triad is law. It's just that it sometimes backfires in retarded situations like this if you are below average and/or a manlet. What height is her ex bf?
idk he's some 5'7-5'6 mexican, typical mexican thug, around PSL 4, give or take.

ik these studies exist, retard, and I didn't claim to disprove shit, I'm just sharing my experience regarding dark triad, and it just so happened to fall flat in this case.

idk he's some 5'7-5'6 mexican, typical mexican thug, around PSL 4, give or take.
In that situation it wouldn't be surprising if she develops disgust for him. Dark triad theory isn't absolute though and only works if you have the necessary pre existing stats of being tall, low inhib, large framed and preferably white or black.

Some will argue that being a Chad who got spoiled and showered with positive reinforcement and halo effect benefits your whole life is what makes one act more narcissistic/inconsiderate, so the real cause for the success of such men are their good looks on average.

I think it's generally that indeed, but there are some cases of normie- and even below-looking men who darktriadmaxxed successfully.
the point is that these traits overall are correlated
also no one is in control of their personality, it is something you inherit
these are simply traits that would aid a person in competition
it just so happened to fall flat in this case.
How?
the man with a propensity for violence still got to hit
and what are the chances of getting away with shooting someone?
You can't be at the bottom and try to Dark Triad, some more aggressive tallfag will bully you.
there is no "try to dark triad"
dark triad traits are like the color of your eyes or your voice, not something you can choose

In that situation it wouldn't be surprising if she develops disgust for him. Dark triad theory isn't absolute though and only works if you have the necessary pre existing stats of being tall, low inhib, large framed and preferably white or black.
she's latina too though so it isn't like she's getting fucked by 6'3 nord chad or tyrone on a regular basis, so he isn't too atypical for her, other than his face

Yeah that I agree with. Between two men, exactly same level of looks, status, etc, everything being equal, but one is a dark triad psychopathic murderer and the other is actually a good, nice, caring, sensitive, considerate person, the first one will without a shadow of a doubt experience more success with women.

the point is that these traits overall are correlated
also no one is in control of their personality, it is something you inherit

How?
the man with a propensity for violence still got to hit
and what are the chances of getting away with shooting someone?

there is no "try to dark triad"
dark triad traits are like the color of your eyes or your voice, not something you can choose
So you're not talking about just having a high ego?

It's a person who is a mad man in all traits.
What do you think about the call of the abyss explanation on why foids care about dark triad so much: is it because they are unstable, potentially dangerous men which makes them mysterious and risky partners?

Tfw when there's no

"Call of the foid"

So you're not talking about just having a high ego?

It's a person who is a mad man in all traits.
uhh no

greater stature is correlated with reproductive success
so is... race, and the traits included in the dark triad
is it because they are unstable, potentially dangerous men which makes them mysterious and risky partners?
the psychopathy trait(low empathy) perhaps since it may manifest itself as thuggish behavior

It has been studied multiple times... dark tried correlates with higher sexual success. It's not cope, but you have to be dark triad, can't fake it because you will meet a real one and he will play you.

:feelshehe: I dont believe