Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Dark Triad" Is a Massive Coping Mechanism and Belongs with PUA Garbage

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
Often times I see incels speak of "Dark Triad" as if it was anything more than the epitome of redpill jargon. From what I've gathered Dark Triad seems to be the enhanced attractiveness one gets by acting in a sinister, manipulative, and sociopathic manner. This of course runs directly contrary to the blackpill of which the thesis is females base their attraction to males off looks. Believers of the "Dark Triad" theory attempt to weasel around this by saying this only applies to Chad, as in the Dark Triad personality enhances Chad's attractiveness but would have no effect on an incel for obvious reasons. Many Dark Triad believers laughably attempt to explain their bogus theory with evolution, stating women are evolutionary attracted to sociopathic men because they were the alpha-males who rose to the top of their dominance hierarchy. Everything about this idea is inexcusable, laughable, and shameful. While women may respond positively to attractive bully Chads, the attraction is DESPITE the "Dark Triad" traits, not because of them.

When women spot a Chad, they experience immediate sexual attraction. They will want to have sex and date the Chad and think up any excuse why they should. What women really hope is for Chad to be nice and have a great personality so they can justify their lust for him under the banner of "what a great guy!". The actions seen as "beta" and "simplike" when done by an incel become "gentlemenlike" when done by Chad. A women would love nothing more for a Chad to tell her how beautiful she is, hold the door open, double-text her, pay for her dinner, tell her he loves her hobbies, this is clearly seen by every stupid "justgirlythings" postcard. The dream for a women is to have a tall stocky Chad with a GREAT personality. This being said, if Chad turns out to be "dark triad", that is only because he knows he has such a surplus of women he doesn't need to act kind to attract one. Of course women will look past these traits because looks surpass personality in every metric, but its important to remember Chad is getting laid DESPITE not BECAUSE OF his Dark Triad personality. Too add to my point even further, most of these "Dark Triad" Chads are extremely nice and sweet to the girls they desire. They themselves know that people judge others by how they are treated individually. Stacy doesn't care if Chad beats up the weaker ones everyday as long as he treats her well and this is where the real blackpill comes in.

CHADS AND STACIES ARE VERY NICE AND KIND PEOPLE, JUST NOT TO YOU

It is such massive cope to pretend like these abusive relationships are the norm, they aren't. Abusive relationships just demonstrate how looks always trump personality but are not in any way indicative of relationships. It's a coping tactic to convince yourself that these women who rejected and laughed at you are now in an abusive relationship where they are treated like garbage, just as it's cope to claim that attractive women are "bitches" just because they were rude to you. Chads are only bullies and women are only bitches TO YOU because you are an unattractive male.... and that doesn't count! All that matters is how these people treat those within their social circle and trust me they are very kind. Chad can openly act like a cringy loverboy around his flock because they will adore him for it (oh and it's never cringy when Chad does it, it's only cringy when YOU do it because it's clear you're reaching for a lifestyle beyond the reach of your possibility domain). "Chad doesn't care about these bitches, he pumps and dumps!".... WRONG! That's massive cope, Chad isn't a mindless hedonist sex-addict, that's what you HOPE he is. Chad forms very loving and real relationships with women who act extremely feminine and sweet to him. Trying to frame Chads and Stacies as rude hollow backstabbing scumbags is a failed cope, it's one of your brains last attempts to convince you their lives aren't that great, they're actually full of treacherous nasty drama, and prehaps YOU as the incel are leading a more meaningful and noble life. After all the grapes were sour anyway.

P.S: On a side note. PUA normies often use this as a cope for why they're incel. "Oh if only I was an evil douche-bag I would get laid, too bad my morality is holding me back or I'd be a slayer" JFL. My post is not talking about those cringers, my post is for incels who accept that only attractive men can succeed in the dating field but then go on to claim that these attractive men are "dark triad" because either it enhances their attractiveness or because they can get away with it.

Attachments

• just.png
    just.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 150
Is that a greycel?

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

20200327 144322

Graycel hate needs to stop imo

"Chad forms very loving and real relationships with women who acts extremely sweet and feminine to him" Been RomanceNovelMaxxing much? Didn't know that is an incel cope just lol

so to sum it up darktriad is useless for incels and whether chad is darktriad or not doesn't matter cuz looks trumps everything. Ill add one thing darktriard can work for normies and chadlites it can somewhat boost their smv

"Chad forms very loving and real relationships with women who acts extremely sweet and feminine to him" Been RomanceNovelMaxxing much? Didn't know that is an incel cope just lol

The real blackpill is that true love and romanticism does exist and is as emotionally, spiritually, and beautifully fulfilling as it electrifies the highest possible human sensation it's just not for you.

Dark triad theory is cope.

Women don't care about personality. Dark triad is preferred over altruistic and kind behaviour, because it signals dominance and aggression (increased probability of survival), but if you have the looks, the rest doesn't matter.

they do thought i've seen it in chadfish posts

Dark triad theory is cope.

Women don't care about personality. Dark triad is preferred over altruistic and kind behaviour, because it signals dominance and aggression (increased probability of survival), but if you have the looks, the rest doesn't matter.

You are completely off the mark. Dark Triad is NOT preferred over altruistic. That's the essence of my post. Dark Triad traits are not the ideal livability traits, they are actually a physical coping mechanism for apes who were not naturally accepted by the tribe based on looks and strength alone.

Often times I see incels speak of "Dark Triad" as if it was anything more than the epitome of redpill jargon. From what I've gathered Dark Triad seems to be the enhanced attractiveness one gets by acting in a sinister, manipulative, and sociopathic manner. This of course runs directly contrary to the blackpill of which the thesis is females base their attraction to males off looks. Believers of the "Dark Triad" theory attempt to weasel around this by saying this only applies to Chad, as in the Dark Triad personality enhances Chad's attractiveness but would have no effect on an incel for obvious reasons. Many Dark Triad believers laughably attempt to explain their bogus theory with evolution, stating women are evolutionary attracted to sociopathic men because they were the alpha-males who rose to the top of their dominance hierarchy. Everything about this idea is inexcusable, laughable, and shameful. While women may respond positively to attractive bully Chads, the attraction is DESPITE the "Dark Triad" traits, not because of them.

When women spot a Chad, they experience immediate sexual attraction. They will want to have sex and date the Chad and think up any excuse why they should. What women really hope is for Chad to be nice and have a great personality so they can justify their lust for him under the banner of "what a great guy!". The actions seen as "beta" and "simplike" when done by an incel become "gentlemenlike" when done by Chad. A women would love nothing more for a Chad to tell her how beautiful she is, hold the door open, double-text her, pay for her dinner, tell her he loves her hobbies, this is clearly seen by every stupid "justgirlythings" postcard. The dream for a women is to have a tall stocky Chad with a GREAT personality. This being said, if Chad turns out to be "dark triad", that is only because he knows he has such a surplus of women he doesn't need to act kind to attract one. Of course women will look past these traits because looks surpass personality in every metric, but its important to remember Chad is getting laid DESPITE not BECAUSE OF his Dark Triad personality. Too add to my point even further, most of these "Dark Triad" Chads are extremely nice and sweet to the girls they desire. They themselves know that people judge others by how they are treated individually. Stacy doesn't care if Chad beats up the weaker ones everyday as long as he treats her well and this is where the real blackpill comes in.

It is such massive cope to pretend like these abusive relationships are the norm, they aren't. Abusive relationships just demonstrate how looks always trump personality but are not in any way indicative of relationships. It's a coping tactic to convince yourself that these women who rejected and laughed at you are now in an abusive relationship where they are treated like garbage, just as it's cope to claim that attractive women are "bitches" just because they were rude to you. Chads are only bullies and women are only bitches TO YOU because you are an unattractive male.... and that doesn't count! All that matters is how these people treat those within their social circle and trust me they are very kind. Chad can openly act like a cringy loverboy around his flock because they will adore him for it (oh and it's never cringy when Chad does it, it's only cringy when YOU do it because it's clear you're reaching for a lifestyle beyond the reach of your possibility domain). "Chad doesn't care about these bitches, he pumps and dumps!".... WRONG! That's massive cope, Chad isn't a mindless hedonist sex-addict, that's what you HOPE he is. Chad forms very loving and real relationships with women who act extremely feminine and sweet to him. Trying to frame Chads and Stacies as rude hollow backstabbing scumbags is a failed cope, it's one of your brains last attempts to convince you their lives aren't that great, they're actually full of treacherous nasty drama, and prehaps YOU as the incel are leading a more meaningful and noble life. After all the grapes were sour anyway.

P.S: On a side note. PUA normies often use this as a cope for why they're incel. "Oh if only I was an evil douche-bag I would get laid, too bad my morality is holding me back or I'd be a slayer" JFL. My post is not talking about those cringers, my post is for incels who accept that only attractive men can succeed in the dating field but then go on to claim that these attractive men are "dark triad" because either it enhances their attractiveness or because they can get away with it.
I read it now, and I agree. Lots of people here will complain about woman being mean to them this is an incel trait, chads will always have something good to say about woman because they treat him well.

You are completely off the mark. Dark Triad is NOT preferred over altruistic. That's the essence of my post. Dark Triad traits are not the ideal livability traits, they are actually a physical coping mechanism for apes who were not naturally accepted by the tribe based on looks and strength alone.

What do you mean "livability traits"? Are you referring to harmony and cooperation? If you become the alpha by virtue of your dominance and aggression and other apes become subservient to you, then your "livability" is high (or better, however you want to evaluate it).

Apes who are rejected by the tribe don't display dark triad aggressive characteristics. They're actually more submissive so that the tribe doesn't see them as a threat and kill them.

GIGA IQ POST

However point of order

This is morally objectivey wrong on the part of chad and stacy, if they are enacting a double standard, eg only nice to other chads and stacy's and awful to ugly people. This is the very definition of inequality the very definition of immorality.

A "nice" person treats everyone the same, that is the very definition of being nice.

Otherwise the basis of them beina "nice" person is grounded in discrimination, eg you have to be attractive for me to be nice to you.

WHICH IN MY OPINION IS THE VERY ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THE WORLD

A near worse evil is this form of discrimination is actually OPENLY TOLERATED AS HERR DERR EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE

ITS BULLSHIT

Aight let's check it, first of all make the paragraphs half the size, smaller bites of text so more breaks between, you give ppl more pause breaks the better.

Dark triad is real to an extent in that;
Women want a man they believe they can improve, they get a piece of shit guy & treat him like a "project that needs fixing", if he's already golden in his behaviour, looks don't matter as he's good there already; anyway if he's already good in the behaviour department the bitch will get bored after a time as there's no upper ceiling to work towards in enhancing him. Women are fickle bitches that from one day to the next constantly change their mind on matters in part due to hormonal imbalance, poor reasoning skills & if the guy is hit or miss with her social circle.

Dark triad works because the guy is signalling power & leadership traits, he leads; doesn't follow, there are many cases of a guy the bitch thought was tough getting his ass KO'd by another dude & the bitch then loses attraction for him due to this; you see this on wildlife documentaries. Many were more pissed off at the satisfied smirk of the winners girl than worried about her man, the social humiliation from the look that states "your man is inferior to mine" therefore you're trash. Of course there are times the bitch will go with her man anyway even if he was beating her moments earlier, it depends on the attractiveness of her current guy & the winner, comparisons between.

Foids create delusions in their head & just roll with it, what gender initiates the majority of divorces? There was something there otherwise they wouldn't of married the guy let alone fuck him but then it got to the point they want nothing to do with him. A guy exhibiting playa hustle that is dicking down many bitches is demonstrating value but a virgin is a turn off as she's now thinking maybe this guy ain't as good as I thought he was. Fuck loyalty, they just want value.

Scummy ass gangbangers that are dumb as shit & volatile, you think they're virgins with no success with women? They get wretched whores for sure but hole to bowl none the less. Familiarity breeds contempt & so these cunts need to be constantly wowed, for women sex isn't a physical sensation so much as it is an emotional/psychological one, it's not the deed that is important; who it's with matters more. That bitch needs to be kept locked down otherwise once she sees a taller, more attractive guy with better status than you she will try to monkey branch, she'll throw it all away for a fairytale illusion but then the guy she fucked over will probably take her back loool. She wants to unlock his feelings as if there's some great fucking mystery that will explain his complexity.

Last edited:
Dark triad + Chad tier looks = tetraChad.
If someone has a hideous face and has the dark triad of personality then he is worse than a genetic trash. Period

Writing wall text is low IQ.

The summary of your post is: "Dark triad is not the cause of attractiveness, but the consequence. Chads that attract foids in a ridiculously high number tend to see humans as objects over time. As for dark triad incels, mistreatment tends to make you believe that your wicked personality is the problem. "

People tend to think that chads' selfishness and narcissism attract foids. Low IQ. It is precisely the fact that so many foids are attracted effortlessly that makes chads develop the "dark triad".

What do you mean "livability traits"? Are you referring to harmony and cooperation? If you become the alpha by virtue of your dominance and aggression and other apes become subservient to you, then your "livability" is high (or better, however you want to evaluate it).

Apes who are rejected by the tribe don't display dark triad aggressive characteristics. They're actually more submissive so that the tribe doesn't see them as a threat and kill them.

>Apes who are rejected by the tribe don't display dark triad aggressive characteristics. They're actually more submissive so that the tribe doesn't see them as a threat and kill them.

I concede whole-heatedly that you are right. You have so far got the best of me and I admit I was wrong. Apes that are outcast-ed do display submissive rather than aggressive and dominant behavior. However, I still remain firm in my stance that a female would much prefer an ape that was accepted as the ""alpha"" willingly and enthusiastically by the tribe rather than an ape who won his way into alpha status through brute force. This is to do with social reasons as with the increased security of being a unanimously loved leader. A girl will always choose a good Chad over a bad Chad, but the bad Chads still have plenty to choose from.

GIGA IQ POST

However point of order

This is morally objectivey wrong on the part of chad and stacy, if they are enacting a double standard, eg only nice to other chads and stacy's and awful to ugly people. This is the very definition of inequality the very definition of immorality.

A "nice" person treats everyone the same, that is the very definition of being nice.

Otherwise the basis of them beina "nice" person is grounded in discrimination, eg you have to be attractive for me to be nice to you.

WHICH IN MY OPINION IS THE VERY ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THE WORLD

A near worse evil is this form of discrimination is actually OPENLY TOLERATED AS HERR DERR EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE

ITS BULLSHIT

I could not agree more with your interpretation. The reason this is such a hard cope to overcome is because it is so evil and repulsive our brain can not help but deny its truth. "No, no! There's no way the world is that evil, there's no way we are bullied and treated like trash because of our faces, no, they just.... must be awful people all around!" our brain cries to us as it tries to justify our existence. There's no escaping the truth as a rational mind. The truth being people are only nice to you if you look nice, and society is A-O-K with this because... "well, he's just a creep".

Lookism casts racism to shame. I would be able to cope much better living as an oppressed race. At least I could justify it internally. My brain could say "they are the oppressors, they are the bad guys, we're the good guys". You can't do that with lookism, lookism is everywhere. Even your own mother will treat your more aesthetically pleasing brother better than you. When you finally accept lookism you realize the entire universe despises you and sees no hypocrisy in doing so.
Writing wall text is low IQ.

The summary of your post is: "Dark triad is not the cause of attractiveness, but the consequence. Chads that attract foids in a ridiculously high number tend to see humans as objects over time. As for dark triad incels, mistreatment tends to make you believe that your wicked personality is the problem. "

People tend to think that chads' selfishness and narcissism attract foids. Low IQ. It is precisely the fact that so many foids are attracted effortlessly that makes chads develop the "dark triad".

I am aware I did not do the best in formatting this particular post. I will work towards more aesthetically attractive formatting in the future. Thank you for pointing that out.

Chads get away with everything

read everything, high IQ post

Did read and it changed my mind. Thank you OP....

JUST KIDDING DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL:feelsahh::feelsclown::feelzez::dab::dab::feelsgah::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

GrAYcel iq dedsrstbhngldedsrs

I concede whole-heatedly that you are right. You have so far got the best of me and I admit I was wrong.

Take it easy, brocel. I appreciate the sportsmanship, but this isn't a competition.

Apes that are outcast-ed do display submissive rather than aggressive and dominant behavior. However, I still remain firm in my stance that a female would much prefer an ape that was accepted as the ""alpha"" willingly and enthusiastically by the tribe rather than an ape who won his way into alpha status through brute force. This is to do with social reasons as with the increased security of being a unanimously loved leader. A girl will always choose a good Chad over a bad Chad, but the bad Chads still have plenty to choose from.

That's a valid point. The alpha who is loved will naturally have a higher chance for survival and prosperity over the one who is feared.

Then how do you explain this known phenomenon of women being attracted to dark triad characteristics? It's a demonstrable fact. See exhibit: Jeremy Meeks.

Take it easy, brocel. I appreciate the sportsmanship, but this isn't a competition.

That's a valid point. The alpha who is loved will naturally have a higher chance for survival and prosperity over the one who is feared.

Then how do you explain this known phenomenon of women being attracted to dark triad characteristics? It's a demonstrable fact. See exhibit: Jeremy Meeks.

Jeremy Meeks is loved because he is physically attractive, not because he's a criminal. Jeremy Meeks shows just how powerful looks are in overriding a bad personality. If Meeks photo had not been a mugshot, but instead been on a newspaper for "hero man saved kitten from burning fire" women would adore him even more.

Keep in mind when women lust after criminals they always try to cope and say he's "misunderstood" or "he's a good person on the inside". Women delude themselves into believing these dark triad attractive men are simply misunderstood attractive men (and since women are low IQ this isn't hard for them).

wall of text

First and foremost anyone who uses the terms "Chad" and "Stacy" so many times over is low-IQ and low-sentience.

Freq

You aren't Mensa IQ.

You are unoriginal, and just repeat "blackpill" verbiage ad nauseam while thinking you are clever. Your entire post is one big belch.

You make a very good point here about how audacious, dark triad behavior is often an adaption to inherently high social status (a consequence of the sense of invincibility this instills), and that artificially adjusting one's behavior as such to seem of a higher social status is often just a futile form of cargo-culting, or an aspirational delusion.

But the idea that psychopathic/narcissistic Chad bullies do not actually abuse the roasties in their harems goes too far, and presupposes that they consider roasties as being part of the same royal, aristocratic class as them. They do not. Roasties are slaves to their own submissive natures, and if they do not have strong patriarchs/fathers ("betas") to subjugate them, then they will almost inevitably become targets of abuse by psychopathic/narcissistic Chads ("alphas").

These Chads initially lure in the roasties through overtly charming pretenses (the bait being that they can serve as surrogate patriarchs/fathers to them), but then traumatize them through covertly abusive means (as represented by the pump and dump). Eventually the roasties will embrace this trauma-based fetish of abuse, and outright identify as cumsluts/rapeslaves.

Anyway, as I have pointed out in the past with regard to the dark triad, it is only useful as an incel/autist for matters of personal fulfillment, not for achieving social status (which I do not even consider a desirable goal in the first place -- unlike Machiavellian LARPers).

Many autists have dark triad traits, for example, which typically serve to get beaten out of them through the humiliations of the world; but if they are freed by NEETdom, then part of their self-actualization process will necessarily be to dark-triad maxx, and not care about the opinions of others with respect to their "parasitism" and such.

Last edited:
First and foremost anyone who uses the terms "Chad" and "Stacy" so many times over is low-IQ and low-sentience.

View attachment 226349

You aren't Mensa IQ.

You are unoriginal, and just repeat "blackpill" verbiage ad nauseam while thinking you are clever. Your entire post is one big belch.

I use the term Chad and Stacy because the words most clearly represent the archetype of who I am describing. Should I have used the word "attractive man" over and over? Would that have been more for your liking?

My point was to explicitly refute a very widely accepted belief on incel forums, that Chads and Stacies are intrinsically mean people and even treat each other that way. It was taking the blackpill, the fundamental base of our idea system, and explaining why other semi-unanimous opinions are inconsistent with it. That's all rhetoric is, building upon previous ideas. Your post was nothing more than an attack on me for no reason, you didn't provide any arguments against what I wrote, just some nonsensical garbage about my idea not being original enough.

You are a perfect example of an uneducated low-IQ incel. Had you stumbled upon inceltears first you would still be there currently crying about Brazilian Sigma not posting.
You make a very good point here about how audacious, dark triad behavior is often an adaption to inherently high social status (a consequence of the sense of invincibility this instills), and that artificially adjusting one's behavior as such to seem of a higher social status is often just a futile form of cargo-culting.

But the idea that psychopathic/narcissistic Chad bullies do not actually abuse the roasties in their harems goes too far, and presupposes that they consider roasties as being part of the same royal, aristocratic class as them. They do not. Roasties are slaves to their own submissive natures, and if they do not have patriarchs/fathers to subjugate them, then they will almost inevitably become targets of abuse by psychopathic/narcissistic Chads.

These Chads lure in the roasties through overtly charming pretenses (the bait being that they can serve as surrogate patriarchs/fathers to them), but then traumatize them through covertly abusive means, as represented by the pump and dump. Eventually the roasties will embrace the fetish of abuse, and outright identify as cumsluts/rapeslaves.

Anyway, as I have pointed out in the past with regard to the dark triad, it is only useful as an incel/autist for matters of personal vengeance, not achieving social status (which I do not even consider a desirable goal at all -- unlike Machiavellian LARPers).

I do feel there is certainly merit behind what you state. I used to study the nature of lions in my spare time (as well as other animals) and they do seem to behave in the tyrannical patriarchal Chad-roastie hierarchy you speak of. If biology trumps ideology as we blackpillers know, the true relationship between Chads and his harem should follow a similar suit. Looking at it in a historical lens of individuals who have acquired immense status such as kings, I have deduced a hypothesis that perhaps we are both correct.

Kings would have harems of whores who they would treat as disposables as well as loving wives who they would share in the romance with. Lower status females would be in the kings (chads) harem but he still would have a high-status female of which he would give utmost respect to. This is where the modern dating scene molds its skeleton from. Football chads pump and dump the beckies who they discard but its rare for a Chad to never have a girlfriend (stacy of course). The Chads are usually very very nice to their Stacy girlfriends and would appear to be simps from an outside perspective (except because Chad is attractive nothing he does is pathetic, it's all cool by definition).

Even if what I wrote was a block of nonsense, there is no doubt that there is true positive loving and fulfilling bonding between certain males and certain females. It's not some hedonistic lion den orgy that a lot of incels make it out to be. If it really was that shallow and decadent, why would you be jealous I ask? How is that any more validating than "escortcelling"?

Last edited:
Jeremy Meeks is loved because he is physically attractive, not because he's a criminal. Jeremy Meeks shows just how powerful looks are in overriding a bad personality. If Meeks photo had not been a mugshot, but instead been on a newspaper for "hero man saved kitten from burning fire" women would adore him even more.

Keep in mind when women lust after criminals they always try to cope and say he's "misunderstood" or "he's a good person on the inside". Women delude themselves into believing these dark triad attractive men are simply misunderstood attractive men (and since women are low IQ this isn't hard for them).

In the first paragraph you contradict yourself. You say that his looks invalidate his personality, but then say that they'd love him more if his picture was that of saving kittens from a fire, instead of a mugshot.

We need to draw a distinction between dark triad traits and dark triad personalities. A man can have dark triad traits, but not necessarily a dark triad personality. You can be aggressive and assertive, without being a violent thug.

Since we know that personality is a null variable and the deciding factor is purely looks, then the universal phenomenon of women's preference for dark triad traits must be based in evolutionary biology.

Women make rationalizations and justifications for this preference with things like some of what you said ("misunderstood", implying that only she can understand him). It also explains the "I can fix him" mentality. She knows she's not fixing anything, she's just trying to convince herself that she's with him for noble reasons, instead of his tall frame and square jaw.

Last edited:
This is just another take at "your personality doesn't matter" and "attractive guys can be like anything" aka Halo Effect.

When the first incel forums hit the scene 10 years ago, that was the first thing established. You aren't clever or blackpilled, instead you barfed out an unnecessary wall of garbage with your own little autistic spin on it; now as a result I want to run a knife through your back so it pops out at the other end (is that Dark Triad?)

if chad wants a relationship with a foid he will be nice and gentlemen like. If chad doesn’t want to commit, he will do the occasional pump n’ dump. Don’t get me wrong most chads are abusive, hence why there’s a sharp rise in domestic violence cases ( JFL females broken personality detectors malfunctioning)

PUA like anyone in the dating industry attracts the desperate lonely unattractive males to the product. You never see tall good looking guys do PUA, besides the coaches obviously as they’re selling the scam.

Last edited:

muh mensa iq, kill yourself

In the first paragraph you contradict yourself. You say that his looks invalidate his personality, but then say that they'd love him more if his picture was that of saving kittens from a fire, instead of a mugshot.

We need to draw a distinction between dark triad traits and dark triad personalities. A man can have dark triad traits, but not necessarily a dark triad personality. You can be aggressive and assertive, without being a violent thug.

Since we know that personality is a null variable and the deciding factor is purely looks, then the universal phenomenon of women's preference for dark triad traits must be based in evolutionary biology.

Women make rationalizations and justifications for this preference with things like some of what you said ("misunderstood", implying that only ahe can understand him). It also explains the "I can fix him" mentality. She knows she's not fixing anything, she's just trying to convince herself that she's with him for noble reasons, instead of his tall frame and square jaw.

I did not contradict myself, I just did not explain myself clearly enough. Think of your looks as a number between 1 and 10 of physical attractiveness. Your personality would be a decimal. Jeremy Meeks right now is an 8.2, if he was a kitten savior, he would be an 8.9. Point being ceteris paribus a women prefers a good man over a bad man. It's just the degree to which personality will sway them is relative to their predetermined looks level. People like red Ferrari over brown Ferraris, but people will still choose any Ferrari over any Lada regardless of the color.
muh mensa iq, kill yourself

Did that hit too hard? Did your "they just assholes" cope get obliterated?

This is just another take at "your personality doesn't matter" and "attractive guys can be like anything" aka Halo Effect.

When the first incel forums hit the scene 10 years ago, that was the first thing established. You aren't clever or blackpilled, instead you barfed out an unnecessary wall of garbage with your own little autistic spin on it; now as a result I want to run a knife through your back so it pops out at the other end (is that Dark Triad?)

That is not at all what the post was about nor was it close to the essence. The essence was these "mean people" are actually not mean at all, they are selectively mean and are very kind people when amongst their own. The fact that you could not even grasp that shows me your IQ is BELOW average, not just of this form, but of the general masses. You are trying to flex your ego by taking me down, all while looking like a knowitall loser.

That is not at all what the post was about nor was it close to the essence. The essence was these "mean people" are actually not mean at all, they are selectively mean and are very kind people when amongst their own. The fact that you could not even grasp that shows me your IQ is BELOW average, not just of this form, but of the general masses. You are trying to flex your ego by taking me down, all while looking like a knowitall loser.

98% of people here don't think "Chads" are mean. Next.

98% of people here don't think "Chads" are mean. Next.

There's been countless threads about bullying that always talk about Chad being the bully, which he is, but only to us.

LOW IQ again.

Not really, he was fishing for a reply so it would look humiliating when he changed his post. I knew from his post history he's one of the low IQ people here, so I didn't bother.

Ngl didn't read but darktriad = status/fame seeking. That's all the benefits of being "darktriad" are.

Doesn't matter at all without the status to back it up.

Hence "just go ER theory" and when women send love letters to FAMOUS criminals.

Last edited:
There's been countless threads about bullying that always talk about Chad being the bully, which he is, but only to us.

What nonsense.

"Bullies" in school were average/insecure compensating boys. Right off the bat you have created this thread about a misconception which didn't actually exist in the first place; most of us never thought of "Chads" as mean, and I certainly never have. Next.

I do feel there is certainly merit behind what you state. I used to study the nature of lions in my spare time (as well as other animals) and they do seem to behave in the tyrannical patriarchal Chad-roastie hierarchy you speak of. If biology trumps ideology as we blackpillers know, the true relationship between Chads and his harem should follow a similar suit. Looking at it in a historical lens of individuals who have acquired immense status such as kings, I have deduced a hypothesis that perhaps we are both correct.

Kings would have harems of whores who they would treat as disposables as well as loving wives who they would share in the romance with. Lower status females would be in the kings (chads) harem but he still would have a high-status female of which he would give utmost respect to. This is where the modern dating scene molds its skeleton from. Football chads pump and dump the beckies who they discard but its rare for a Chad to never have a girlfriend (stacy of course). The Chads are usually very very nice to their Stacy girlfriends and would appear to be simps from an outside perspective (except because Chad is attractive nothing he does is pathetic, it's all cool by definition).

Even if what I wrote was a block of nonsense, there is no doubt that there is true positive loving and fulfilling bonding between certain males and certain females. It's not some hedonistic lion den orgy that a lot of incels make it out to be. If it really was that shallow and decadent, why would you be jealous I ask? How is that any more validating than "escortcelling"?
I posit that what has happened in modern society (and in certain instances historically, as with Wu Zetian of China) is that the harem whores have become the queens.

There are no longer any pure and virtuous women, not even for Chad for enjoy. There are just entitled whores of varying quality, and Chad monopolizes them all, but especially the prettiest and skinniest of them.

Chad enters into LTRs with the prettiest and skinniest women (though "long-term" is often an overstatement, denoting a relationship of no more than a few years). And then Chad pumps and dumps the fatter and uglier women.

In essence, Stacy gets LTRs with Chad and is treated with more consideration by him, while Becky just gets "brutally" pumped and dumped by him, and alternates between the deriving masochistic pleasure from her one night stands with Chad, and complaining about Chad and her low status in the female hierarchy on feminist/"femcel" forums.

Last edited:
Aristotle IQ post

What nonsense.

"Bullies" in school were average/insecure compensating boys. Right off the bat you have created this thread about a misconception which didn't actually exist in the first place; most of us never thought of "Chads" as mean, and I certainly never have. Next.

Get the fuck off this site, really. You're a bluepilled larping simp. No one believes bullies are "insecure" except for simps who try to cope. Bullies are the most socially dominant BECAUSE of their higher perceived levels of attractiveness and HALO effect allowing them to avoid getting in trouble. They target incels who are not even allowed to defend themselves because of the FAILO effect.
I posit that what has happened in modern society (and in certain instances historically, as with Wu Zetian of China) is that the harem whores have become the queens.

There are no longer any pure and virtuous women, not even for Chad for enjoy. There are just entitled whores of varying quality, and Chad monopolizes them all, but especially the prettiest and skinniest of them.

Chad enters into LTRs with the prettiest and skinniest women (though "long-term" is often an overstatement, denoting a relationship of no more than a few years). And then Chad pumps and dumps the fatter and uglier women.

In essence, Stacy gets LTRs with Chad and perhaps is treated with more consideration by him, while Becky just gets "brutally" pumped and dumped by him, and alternates between the deriving masochistic pleasure from her one night stands with Chad, and complaining about Chad and her low status in the female hierarchy on "femcel" forums.

I think that wraps up our discussion as we seem to be in relative agreement. I would like to thank you for discussing this with me as I can say I have altered my worldview since the start of our chat. It really is a sad world out there, what nature has to offer. If our minds really do create reality we must be quite sadistic.

Last edited: