Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Dark triad" guys are simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's become a trend recently among zoomers in certain spaces to try to be sociopaths or dark triad. What this actually consists of is guys mindlessly betraying their friends and constantly attacking and insulting other men while simping for and obsessively defending women... Aka just following their base instincts.

Tbh why I never wanna try to make serious online friends again. The last online friend that I was close to betrayed me for e pussy (the girl used him and they didn't fuck) and acted like he was some mastermind sociopath for doing so. Extremely cringe

They seem like simps putting on an act.

It's become a trend recently among zoomers in certain spaces to try to be sociopaths or dark triad. What this actually consists of is guys mindlessly betraying their friends and constantly attacking and insulting other men while simping for and obsessively defending women... Aka just following their base instincts.

Tbh why I never wanna try to make serious online friends again. The last online friend that I was close to betrayed me for e pussy (the girl used him and they didn't fuck) and acted like he was some mastermind sociopath for doing so. Extremely cringe
BUT PATRICK (master)BATEMAN!!!

Making online friends in general is retarded.

BUT PATRICK (master)BATEMAN!!!
"GIRLS WILL WANT TO SUCK MY DICK AFTER I BETRAY A FRIEND AND DISCARD THEM LIKE THEY'RE TRASH!"

I was nieve. Too much of a softie
Making friends in general is stupid after a certain age everyone has their established friend groups by now. No point.

"Alpha males" Are just simps putting on an act.
But I brought the sigma alpha skibidi Andrew Tate the matrix hookers university Adonis academy sneako hamza course!!!

jfl at them, they're probably trying to act like patrick bateman

he was a gigachad ceo who had foids wanting him all the time

meanwhile they're brainrotted copers who do dumb shit like that

"Alpha males" Are just simps putting on an act.
:yes: :bigbrain:

jfl at them, they're probably trying to act like patrick bateman

he was a gigachad ceo who had foids wanting him all the time

meanwhile they're brainrotted copers who do dumb shit like that
Patrick Bateman got pleasure from killing hookers and homeless people. They get pleasure from rotting on discord and betraying the only friends they have for e whores:lul:

Making friends in general is stupid after a certain age everyone has their established friend groups by now. No point.
True

:yes: :bigbrain:

Patrick Bateman got pleasure from killing hookers and homeless people. They get pleasure from rotting on discord and betraying the only friends they have for e whores:lul:

True
Discord is for failed normies

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

all of these trends are always about women. Dark triad, gym, diets, personality shit, psychology memes etc - it's always about foids, never anything neutral. People only care if it is emotional and about foids.
You can see this even on this forum. Nobody cares about studies.
They literally took down every single incel subreddit, but r/blackpillscience is still up, even though that is arguably the most potent subreddit of them all, just raw data.

Dark Triad = new strat of fighting other men to get female validation. If niggas cooperated for 1 microsecond, pooled their money and invested, they would be way ahead. But instead they just fight each other while women cooperate and men loose every time. Not a single time in my entire fucking life have I heard a grifter or foid tell men to stop in-fighting and invest their money into something together, like index funds, land or whatever. They always tell the plebs to be hyper-competitive individualists while they work as collectives, shepherding the cattle plebs to the feeding troughs, which they own and control.

Women do that, jews do that. Collectives tell plebs to have no children, while they have 10.
Hamza is a good example. He presents himself as this single content creator. Meanwhile the faggot has like 10 employees pumping out content for him.

Same goes for the entire self-help industry. Anyone familiar with book publishing knows that the author is just a puppet, a name slapped on the cover. A company hires 10 ghost writers, they shit out the book in a 4 month period. Then it gets sold to normies as "Professor Moshes Miracle Cure - How to make money and get pucci, for real this thyme!"

Thats why all of these books are the fucking same. If there was a solution to peoples problems, there would be no market. Worse even, giving people actual solutions would destroy the market. So the people in charge have no incentive to offer actual solutions, as that would be like pulling out the carpet under themselves.

Women do this as well, all the advice they give is contrary to what they do themselves, number one, and number two, it undermines the chances of men to succeed. It is the epitome of "do as I say, not as I do." They send you to they gym when they don't care about muscles, only face. They tell you to earn money by competing with other men and to shit on men who dont, when they only care about looks and partying.

Ever notice, women do not take L's at all. They go to the hospital for any small shit. They get all the health treatments, spa-days, surgeries. They call in sick whenever. They 100% prioritize themselves every time while telling men to do the opposite.

They also pick and reject men collectively, discuss potential partners with their friends and all that. Shit men don't do or they would be called creepy. They collectively control the spending and wealth transfer in society, while shaming men for being "consoomers."
It's always projection.

The dark-triad shit is just another hamster-wheel they invented to park subhumans while they do what they want. The gym is literally a parking lot for subhumans. It's like when you deal with an annoying child and you give them some useless task so they fuck off. "Count the clouds outside and come back to me when you are done." That type of thing.

Men will never learn, imo. I will just watch.

all of these trends are always about women. Dark triad, gym, diets, personality shit, psychology memes etc - it's always about foids, never anything neutral. People only care if it is emotional and about foids.
They literally took down every single incel subreddit, but r/blackpillscience is still up, even though that is arguably the most potent subreddit of them all, just raw data.

Dark Triad = new strat of fighting other men to get female validation. If niggas cooperated for 1 microsecond, pooled their money and invested, they would be way ahead. But instead they just fight each other while women cooperate and men loose every time. Not a single time in my entire fucking life have I heard a grifter or foid tell men to stop in-fighting and invest their money into something together, like index funds, land or whatever. They always tell the plebs to be hyper-competitive individualists while they work as collectives, shepherding the cattle plebs to the feeding troughs, which they own and control.

Women do that, jews do that. Collectives tell plebs to have no children, while they have 10.
Hamza is a good example. He presents himself as this single content creator. Meanwhile the faggot has like 10 employees pumping out content for him.

Same goes for the entire self-help industry. Anyone familiar with book publishing knows that the author is just a puppet, a name slapped on the cover. A company hires 10 ghost writers, they shit out the book in a 4 month period. Then it gets sold to normies as "Professor Moshes Miracle Cure - How to make money and get pucci, for real this thyme!"

Thats why all of these books are the fucking same. If there was a solution to peoples problems, there would be no market. Worse even, giving people actual solutions would destroy the market. So the people in charge have no incentive to offer actual solutions, as that would be like pulling out the carpet under themselves.

Women do this as well, all the advice they give is contrary to what they do themselves, number one, and number two, it undermines the chances of men to succeed. It is the epitome of "do as I say, not as I do." They send you to they gym when they don't care about muscles, only face. They tell you to earn money by competing with other men and to shit on men who dont, when they only care about looks and partying.

Ever notice, women do not take L's at all. They go to the hospital for any small shit. They get all the health treatments, spa-days, surgeries. They call in sick whenever. They 100% prioritize themselves every time while telling men to do the opposite.

They also pick and reject men collectively, discuss potential partners with their friends and all that. Shit men don't do or they would be called creepy. They collectively control the spending and wealth transfer in society, while shaming men for being "consoomers."
It's always projection.

The dark-triad shit is just another hamster-wheel they invented to park subhumans while they do what they want. The gym is literally a parking lot for subhumans. It's like when you deal with an annoying child and you give them some useless task so they fuck off. "Count the clouds outside and come back to me when you are done." That type of thing.

High IQ. This is deserving of being its own individual post. I completely agree. Couldn't summarize it better myself.

It's always projection.

:yes::yes::yes: