Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Dark core personality test

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I made one of these in the past but much time has passed, let's do it again.

My results:

Nov 2020

@Atavistic Autist @epillepsy @Robtical @Transcended Trucel @Aedracel @ordinaryotaku

@FrothySolutions you should take the test since you are bad boy maxxing

@FrothySolutions you should take the test since you are bad boy maxxing

But I'm not bad boy maxxing.

Here's my results. It says I'm spiteful? Where did it get that?

EDIT: Oh wait now I know. Because I'd take a punch if it meant my enemies get two.

Capture

I'm quite happy with that. I'm a Satanist so I have to be a bit dark. Top notch for Machiavellism there. A bit weak on the sadism.

Almost the same, lol.

Screen Shot 2020 11 29 at 20520 PM

Feels when not tagged.:cryfeels:
Shit, I always forget tagging some bros. Please don't take it personally :cryfeels:

Thank you for compensating for what was clearly a motivated coded message by @Mainländer to specifically attack me :feelscry:
Please notice that my score was rather low compared to others here, kek. Also I wouldn't use the little dark shit I have against a bro for no reason.

EDIT: Oh wait now I know. Because I'd take a punch if it meant my enemies get two.

View attachment 378919
Those results reflect your views on many things well. You're a good person, far better than average in a place like here, but you only got somewhat high results in things foids commonly do (narcissism, self-interest, spitefulness - being willing to hurt oneself to hurt someone else is very foid-ish IMO, since foids tend to hate others but also self-hate a lot at the same time) which explains well your mentality concerning things like age gap relationships with teens, etc. I mean no offense to you btw, just analyzing it.

Also JFL at me being the second least dark person here after you so far. But just wait till @Aedracel 's results come, I have already seen them. He's a saint kek.

4AACA034 00C9 4CDE 89A3 1C13FD609207

Apparently I’m a bitch. :feelsbadman:
wow. I’m more egotistical than the average person. That’s a big surprise.

Last edited:
Anyone lighter than the average person is soy.

Also JFL at me being the second least dark person here after you so far. But just wait till @Aedracel 's results come, I have already seen them. He's a saint kek.
I decided to dig through the old messages to find my results so I wouldn't keep you guys waiting. :)
2790212513499998 ekr

3405279301999998 ekr2

I am 9% darker the average. That's raycist.
Capture

Dark Core

latest

Capture

What the hell's that? With that amount of self interest you would be dead already.

Last edited:
Dark factor

I'm basically NT.

(narcissism, self-interest, spitefulness - being willing to hurt oneself to hurt someone else is very foid-ish IMO, since foids tend to hate others but also self-hate a lot at the same time)

Those traits are completely different when a foid has them than when a man does, since they're entirely unjustified for foids (except the self-hate).
Foids feel entitled because those things are given to them and they become used to constant free validation and objects, while men feel entitled because they are starved of it though more deserving due to actual inner value and intelligence, and that's where the sense of unfairness and spitefulness comes from.
The truth is that foids have no reason to be self-interested or spiteful, given the way the world bends over backwards to accommodate them, whereas a short man like has every reason to be, since the world has turned on him for apparently no real reason, disdaining the skills and talents he was due to his appearance.
How can you not be self-interested and feel like you are being unappreciated in such a garbage world as this?

Dark Core Personality  Test

though ngl I think a lot of the questions are kind of bullshitty. Also the emphasis on entitlement and self-interest as being "bad traits" is kind of cringe.

C4772548ccb6c10c46c62d141b311c3b

Not entitled happily but how tf is everything else so fucked up is the average person that cucked JFL If a faggot punched me or wanted to hurt me why am I an evil person for defending myself and not letting him crush me like a bug holy fuck
though ngl I think a lot of the questions are kind of bullshitty.
agree a lot of them make no sense too.

Last edited:

Yay im an egotistical spiteful psychopath

View attachment 379013

Not entitled but how tf is everything else so fucked up is the average person that fucked JFL If a faggot punched me or wanted to hurt me why am I an evil person for defending myself and not letting him crush me like a bug holy fuck

:giga::giga::giga::feelsmega:

dark-factor

I feel like my results should've been worse (as in, a less percentage). Maybe I only got some of these due to the fact that I'm one who keeps grudges and doesn't like being messed with. I really only answered yes to the ones involving any type of payback or revenge, in the case that someone does something bad to me or someone I know.

Still 10.89% lighter than the average normoloid. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I made one of these in the past but much time has passed, let's do it again.

My results:

View attachment 378915

@Atavistic Autist @epillepsy @Robtical @Transcended Trucel @Aedracel @ordinaryotaku
C4C7E3E7 1657 4E25 9E31 1A902881A328

my score was somewhat higher than I thought it would be but overall seems accurate test.

View attachment 378919
damn your results match your .co personality very well.
Absolute soy results ngl
@FrothySolutions is one of the most bluepilled personality wise, if world was a fair place where personality and altruism reigned,@FrothySolutions would be gigaChad.
he often takes opposing positions than others on .co. And also alot less rage, hate in him, I think probably due to his old age has killed off alot of the rage.
View attachment 378938
Apparently I’m a bitch. :feelsbadman:
wow. I’m more egotistical than the average person. That’s a big surprise.
damn saint tier results. in a fair and just world you would have gotten far ahead.

My villain results:

B6EB76B5 4864 4696 875E CC1B25F12C82

recommend others here take this test and check the thread on it,
https://incels.is/threads/which-villain-are-you.261644/#post-5997518
I decided to dig through the old messages to find my results so I wouldn't keep you guys waiting. :)
View attachment 378939
View attachment 378940
damn 0% Machiavellian, you'd never go far in politics. in a just world, would be massive slayer.
also your results are far far lighter than I expected, even lighter than frothy damn
was expecting you to be somewhat more darker with your .co posts. but test does seem accurate for you.
extremely based results. matches your personality and .co posts well.
View attachment 379010

though ngl I think a lot of the questions are kind of bullshitty. Also the emphasis on entitlement and self-interest as being "bad traits" is kind of cringe.
your results match your .co personality. def was thinking you aren't as angry or past the anger blackpill phase that most users here are.
View attachment 379013

Not entitled happily but how tf is everything else so fucked up is the average person that cucked JFL If a faggot punched me or wanted to hurt me why am I an evil person for defending myself and not letting him crush me like a bug holy fuck

damn your darker than I thought you'd be
10% entitlement, really low. interesting results
based moral disengagement results
dark-factor

I feel like my results should've been worse (as in, a less percentage). Maybe I only got some of these due to the fact that I'm one who keeps grudges and doesn't like being messed with. I really only answered yes to the ones involving any type of payback or revenge, in the case that someone does something bad to me or someone I know.

Still 10.89% lighter than the average normoloid. :feelsokman:
your .co personality always struck me as calm and results match it.
would be interesting to see @BlkPillPres @Blackpill Bishop @Blackpill Rage @Gymcelled @soymonkcel @FullTimeLoser results

Last edited:
View attachment 379046

my score was somewhat higher than I thought it would be but overall seems accurate test.

damn your results match your .co personality very well.

@FrothySolutions is one of the most bluepilled personality wise, if world was a fair place where personality and altruism reigned,@FrothySolutions would be gigaChad.
he often takes opposing positions than others on .co. And also alot less rage, hate in him, I think probably due to his old age has killed off alot of the rage.

damn saint tier results. in a fair and just world you would have gotten far ahead.

My villain results:

View attachment 379050

recommend others here take this test and check the thread on it,
https://incels.is/threads/which-villain-are-you.261644/#post-5997518

damn 0% Machiavellian, you'd never go far in politics. in a just world, would be massive slayer.
also your results are far far lighter than I expected, even lighter than frothy damn

was expecting you to be somewhat more darker with your .co posts. but test does seem accurate for you.

extremely based results. matches your personality and .co posts well.

your results match your .co personality. def was thinking you aren't as angry or past the anger blackpill phase that most users here are.

damn your darker than I thought you'd be

10% entitlement, really low. interesting results

based moral disengagement results

your .co personality always struck me as calm and results match it.
would be interesting to see @BlkPillPres @Blackpill Bishop @Blackpill Rage @Gymcelled @soymonkcel @FullTimeLoser results
Saint for replying to everyone in the thread.

how dark did you think I was prior to seeing the test results tbh
Was expecting you to be around 70% darkness

13 percent lighter than the average person. Pretty accurate. Spite is probably the most illogical emotion there is.
The self interest one is off, I think, though. I am certainly very self interested. I just don't lie or cheat

Last edited:
I scored a bit high on psychopathy.
Dark p

cec8cd2082.png

I'm a good boy.

Screenshot 2020 11 30 15 55 37

here goes the "high T and psychopathic af" meme :feelshaha:
I'm surprised I scored so high in egoism and entitlement honestly, but it's probably because of these questions "do you think you deserve good things in life", "do you think you deserve better life" -- well, call me a narcissist, but I don't think anyone should suffer and be isolated
also, I don't have the Messiah complex and I think my happiness is top priority, but me being happy also involves others' happiness and you should prioritize yourself when it won't hurt others, because sacrificing yourself usually just brings more misery for everyone -- a lot of nuances that a single-choice quiz won't take into account
the results may also be screwed, because the questions involving "someone you dislike" are ambiguous -- they probably mean a mean Karen you don't get along with at work, while I think of genuinely evil people and I think punishing evil people is a virtue