Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dark circles under your eyes lowers your attractiveness -3 or more

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
My black circles beneath my eyes won’t go away doesn’t matter diet sleep or anything else. I’ve decided it drops me from a solid 4 or 5 normie to a 2 or less.

People have told me it makes me look like a pedophile or a creep. People constantly ask if I’m tired. It makes me ugly as fuck and there is no way to fix it. I literally inidmate girls automatically.

Dark under eye circles = over

it's from recessed orbital, diet sleep etc has nothing to with it thats bluepill normie advice.

look like a pedophile creep, i get that too. it's bones nothing you can fucking do.

People constantly ask if I’m tired. It makes me ugly as fuck and there is no way to fix it. I literally inidmate girls automatically.
it's from recessed orbital, diet sleep etc has nothing to with it thats bluepill normie advice.
Same situation here, fellow brother. Although I used to have normal orbitals until puberty. Even a surgeon told me they're fucked.

i have them. i attribute it to using drugs and staying up till 4 am.

this is one of my incel features, i have a terrible eye area and it makes me look tired even when i get a good nights sleep.

a true withered eye area.

Same situation here, fellow brother. Although I used to have normal orbitals until puberty struck, then they got fucked hard time.
My eye area was perfect until I hit puberty. I was actually an attractive child

Also too lazy to repost but I posed my eye area here and just about everyone mogs me. My circles are black as the night sky I look like a killer

kek if you have bug eyes doesnt matter if you have dark circles or not you always look subhuman..

Nah it depends on the rest of your eye area.

Dark circles + good bone structure/resto fo eye area/skin = brooding mysterious anime dark emo.

Of course its ALWAYS better to not have them, but they don't always substact so much looks points.

Nah it depends on the rest of your eye area.

Dark circles + good bone structure/resto fo eye area/skin = brooding mysterious anime dark emo.

Of course its ALWAYS better to not have them, but they don't always substact so much looks points.
I have blue eyes which is supposed to be a plus but it’s overshadowed by my enourmous black circles.

i have a hunter-ish eye area but i have this fml i cant have anything

That sucks shit. If you've tried all those things couldn't make-up help with this? We've all seen the black magic femoids can pull off with the right products, so dark circles under the eyes seems like something that would've been solved by now.

Ice packs boyo. They're swellings. Put something cold on them for at least 10mins twice per day. Morning and before bed. Avoid electronics (lol). 9-10 hours of quality sleep (complete darkness, no electronics). As much natural light as you can. Sun. Raw vegan diet, or as close as you can get. Lots of water. Or just rope.

You can get fillers for them, but I've heard mixed things on them. Have a rich friend who says he's seen people have them done and they look terrible after a few go's. I think the only other method is heavy surgery. Maybe try makeup.

I have this too, only legit way to get rid of it temporarily is with make up, not sure about permanent remedies though.

If you have dark circles you're either sleeping too much or not enough, this is all.

Keeping a regular sleeping schedule is near impossible in the modern world, though. Too many distractions and sources of stress.

So I would be at -1/10 then...cool

If you have dark circles you're either sleeping too much or not enough, this is all.

Keeping a regular sleeping schedule is near impossible in the modern world, though. Too many distractions and sources of stress.
Not true. I've had them my whole life. They are vanta black regardless of how much I sleep. I fucking hate myself

"Dark circles" indicate bone deficiency likely in the infraorbital rim. Anyone suggesting OP should "get some sleep", "use an ice pack", or any hilariously normie tier advice should kill themselves.

I wear concealer under my eyes. If you get the good stuff no one can tell you're wearing it. I felt really awkward going to the makeup store, but I feel much better about myself when I put it on in the morning.

The coloring on my face is a dumpster fire, at one point I said fuck it then I ordered online and then started putting on foundation... I coped by telling myself it has SPF so it's my sunscreen... I don't bother any more though, it was just one more attempt at fixing a cascade of irreversible flaws

What are you using, and what skin color?
Sephora brand "make no mistake" high coverage concealer. I could not believe how expensive this shit was, but you only need a teeny tiny bit to make the darkness go away. I'm pale as a sheet and I got the color "03 poppy". If you aren't too high inhib, a lady at the store will help you find the right color.

I have the biggest massive caverns under my eyes that lower me from a 2 to a -57.

Periorbital fat transfer and/or infraorbital rib implants.

Only fixes.

I feel for you OP. I failed normiedom because of my dark circles. Has nothing to do with diet and sleep (although they get worse when I make mistakes).

Edit: And no, they do not change in any way by doing nofap.

Last edited:
I kinda dig that on women.

Yeah people ask me why I look tired all the time when I'm not.

Try having bug eyes with dark circles. 100 million times worse.