Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dannybudrevelations 1:1 Never bottle up emotions :Support for my brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 36698
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
Bottling up emotions can have a negative toll on your wellbeing, say you had a bad day at school. Someone made fun of you at school; ("LMAO look at that guy by himself, is he crazy or something?" [normies laugh]). What you could do to express those bad emotions is NOT SPEAK TO IT TO DOCTORS THEY WILL RAPE YOUR RECTUM WITH JEWPILLS.

Strategy 1:
Ok lel being serious, what you could do is just cry when you are alone, let the tears come out. Don't be afraid now. Fuck society and its rules. Let the tears run down your face when you are alone.

Strategy 2:
Acquire online friends, even better, have irl friends. Crack a joke with them or relate with them to something. If you struggle to have a positive conversation with people in real life, discord. Use discord. Find discord servers that fit your needs.

Strategy 3:
Work out. Use all that pain and anger as fuel for your efforts and consistency in reps.

Strategy 4:
Listen to happy songs. Specifically songs that are absolute vibes. Exposure to melancholy songs is maladaptive, think of it as passive self-harm. Cut out the sad songs.

Strategy 5:
Try to live in the present. Try to forget the past as best as you can. Always look for the good in a bad situation you find yourselves in. What benefit does wallowing in self-pity do for you? I'm not saying ''muh be happy and just do not be depressed" :soy::soy:, as only degenerates say that, or being realistic, people with cultural baggage (Culture that influences one's thoughts, speech and behavior, immigrants from male dominated societies are more likely to have cultural baggage).

Conclusion: Bottling emotions can only deepen and intensify them. They can make you have emotional/mental breakdowns, I have had more than 20 mental breakdowns where I have physically beat the shit out of someone, someone = family. I felt nothing but hate and anger and intense sadness that I couldn't bottle up anymore.

Last edited:
Stoiccels BTFO.

Expressing your emotions is very healthy, being the “idgaf bro” type of guy gets you nowhere. Though I’d like to have some more bone mass in my face.

Where the the ER strategy

Listen to happy songs. Specifically songs that are absolute vibes. Exposure to melancholy songs is maladaptive, think of it as passive self-harm. Cut out the sad songs.
any recommendations?
Ok lel being serious, what you could do is just cry when you are alone, let the tears come out. Don't be afraid now. Fuck society and its rules. Let the tears run down your face when you are alone.
based for not invalidating brocels' experiences and abuse/trauma with retarded redpill advice like "just bottle it and grow up and be a man" :feelskek:

Bottling up emotions can have a negative toll on your wellbeing, say you had a bad day at school. Someone made fun of you at school; ("LMAO look at that guy by himself, is he crazy or something?" [normies laugh]). What you could do to express those bad emotions is NOT SPEAK TO IT TO DOCTORS THEY WILL RAPE YOUR RECTUM WITH JEWPILLS.

Strategy 1:

Strategy 2:
Acquire online friends, even better, have irl friends. Crack a joke with them or relate with them to something. If you struggle to have a positive conversation with people in real life, discord. Use discord. Find discord servers that fit your needs.

Strategy 3:
Work out. Use all that pain and anger as fuel for your efforts and consistency in reps.

Strategy 4:

Strategy 5:
Try to live in the present. Try to forget the past as best as you can. Always look for the good in a bad situation you find yourselves in. What benefit does wallowing in self-pity do for you? I'm not saying ''muh be happy and just do not be depressed" :soy::soy:, as only degenerates say that, or being realistic, people with cultural baggage (Culture that influences one's thoughts, speech and behavior, immigrants from male dominated societies are more likely to have cultural baggage).

Conclusion: Bottling emotions can only deepen and intensify them. They can make you have emotional/mental breakdowns, I have had more than 20 mental breakdowns where I have physically beat the shit out of someone, someone = family. I felt nothing but hate and anger and intense sadness that I couldn't bottle up anymore.
I just vent here