Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Danish paradise hotel stacy drops racepill on national TV

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIYQtSAdxb/

The hostess asks the blonde stacy if the guy behind her is her type. She answers 'no'. Keep in mind that the person in question is an Abdul, the equivalent of a middle eastern Chad. He is definitely good looking. And not even he is received well from the white stacy.

Here comes english subs for those interested.

"Sarah, is Türker you type?"

"Well, a little bit. But I don't really like foreigners that much... but he is definitely someone I would have pick if he would of not been of foreign background."

*everyone laughing* *Abdul hugging the stacy from behind*

"I don't really know how to interpret that"

"It's not because I am racist, but... I am normally not interested in foreigners"

"Maybe we should go on before you mess things up for yourself"

Damn this was hard. Can you imagine, not even Abdul can make it!

I'm not watching that

They are all white supremacists at heart but want to pretend otherwise.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIYQtSAdxb/

The hostess asks the blonde stacy if the guy behind her is her type. She answers 'no'. Keep in mind that the person in question is an Abdul, the equivalent of a middle eastern Chad. He is definitely good looking. And not even he is received well from the white stacy.

Here comes english subs for those interested.

"Sarah, is Türker you type?"

"Well, a little bit. But I don't really like foreigners that much... but he is definitely someone I would have pick if he would of not been of foreign background."

*everyone laughing* *Abdul hugging the stacy from behind*

"I don't really know how to interpret that"

"It's not because I am racist, but... I am normally not interested in foreigners"

"Maybe we should go on before you mess things up for yourself"

Damn this was hard. Can you imagine, not even Abdul can make it!

Imagine if a guy said this. Instant jail and death threats from cucks and raging feminist toilets.

OP, are you a Turkish guy in Sweden?
Imagine if a guy said this. Instant jail and death threats from cucks and raging feminist toilets.

Absolutely, if a guy expressed a racial preference he'd get cancelled immediately.

"I'm sorry I don't really think I'm that interested in black women I just don't find a lot them attrac..."

"STFU you misogynist douchebag! Can we get this guy fired?"

Who cares? Go worship white stacies somewhere else we don't do that here you turkroach

TeeHee i like diversity :heart:
But only white men can have intimacy with me :chad:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: