Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Daniel Radcliffe, 5'4" short actor, becomes dad. I argue because of money and status

Hmm. But you sure that you are lower middle class socio-economically? Or do you mean more middle to upper middle?
Most of my "friends" and classmates are usually better off than me financially so that was my basis of judgement.

Most of my "friends" and classmates are usually better off than me financially so that was my basis of judgement.
Okay. But that doesn't tell me what I need to know to advise you. I need a marker. Do you have driver? (Assuming you live in India of course).

This, and it's potent ragefuel whenever I have to attend some family gathering hear my own family members praising some cousin or other for being a "prince charming" and "heartbreaker" just because the faggot has fair skin, even though he looks like someone hammered his face in.

Or going to some social event and immediately the foids start gathering around the gorafag while I'm just standing there like an automaton. Trying to talk and only getting a cold, robotic response from the same femoid that was throwing herself at the light skin retard.
Looks like you’re from a tier 3 city where light skin is such a rarity that it automatically qualifies you to be a chad. Come to Mumbai/Delhi once and you’ll see plenty of light skinned men and then you’ll realise that features in addition to colouring matter as well. Ugly light skinned men in tier 1 cities are still incel

Okay. But that doesn't tell me what I need to know to advise you. I need a marker. Do you have driver? (Assuming you live in India of course).
Driver? :feelssus:

Looks like you’re from a tier 3 city where light skin is such a rarity that it automatically qualifies you to be a chad. Come to Mumbai/Delhi once and you’ll see plenty of light skinned men and then you’ll realise that features in addition to colouring matter as well. Ugly light skinned men in tier 1 cities are still incel
Funny that you mentioned tier 1 cities because I actually live in one and if you think light skins have it hard you'll find that dark skins have to perform backflips through fire hoops in order to land an ugly, hairy pajeeta. I'm not trying to make this into a competition of who's the most oppressed but you gotta acknowledge that light skin gives you a significant advantage in dating in India.

A significant number of women said they preferred dark skin at least in the first video, so its not a very strong case that you’re making
The same way they say they would date short guys with good personality. Virtue signalling because they're on camera in public. Come on bruh.

Funny that you mentioned tier 1 cities because I actually live in one and if you think light skins have it hard you'll find that dark skins have to perform backflips through fire hoops in order to land an ugly, hairy pajeeta. I'm not trying to make this into a competition of who's the most oppressed but you gotta acknowledge that light skin gives you a significant advantage in dating in India.
Kolkata is not tier 1 and Bengalis are uglier on average. Dark skin is really only a failo if you’re dravidIan tier in terms of colouring, medium brown like the Gracile Indid pheno is far from being a death sentence. Sure being light skinned is a small advantage but to call every single light curry a fakecel is gross exaggeration
The same way they say they would date short guys with good personality. Virtue signalling because they're on camera in public. Come on bruh.
I didn’t post the videos as evidence for supposed light skin advantage though. I’m using his own argument against him. I’m well aware that women are incapable of not virtue signalling even off camera

Kolkata is not tier 1 and Bengalis are uglier on average. Dark skin is really only a failo if you’re dravidIan tier in terms of colouring, medium brown like the Gracile Indid pheno is far from being a death sentence. Sure being light skinned is a small advantage but to call every single light curry a fakecel is gross exaggeration
At least get your facts straight nigga, Kolkata is listed as a tier 1 city on every list available. :feelsseriously:
India is a country where the sale of skin lightening creams is the highest, people have specific slurs for dark skins, you would even struggle to get proper marriage prospects if you tried to arrange marriagemaxx. Light skin by itself is counted as "good looking", no matter how you look. It's an obvious advantage. And I never said all light skins are fakecels anyway. In any case, I was talking about the country as a whole, not specific cities.

Like for your family's car or your vehicle. What about house maids and servants etc?
We don't even have a car. One maid who washes the dishes and the clothes everyday. Dad is the only earning member of the family.

At least get your facts straight nigga, Kolkata is listed as a tier 1 city on every list available.
Dont care, it simply isn't on the same level as delhi and mumbai

Dont care, it simply isn't on the same level as delhi and mumbai
Oh come on. Some of that maybe true but it's not a blanket statment that can be used to say those places are "better" for "Incel living". I'd like to call it "hermit living".

We don't even have a car. One maid who washes the dishes and the clothes everyday. Dad is the only earning member of the family.
I see. Well. You can be an earning member too eventually I guess. If you can avoid spending on anything related to getting women in your life, I'd advise that. If you can start to make your family see your lost and low smv and therefore you need to take it slow and might have to lead a very different life than the one they expect of you, I'd say you should start that process now. I don't know how likely you are to benefit from an arranged marriage situation or whether it's even possible given your family conditions, but it might be time to look in different direction.

My genuine advice to you is to stop worying about muh inceldom muh blackpill autism and focus on studycelling so you can at least wageslave and get some money. It goes a long way in our third world shithole. Wasting your time on this garbage forum is the worst thing you can do

I see. Well. You can be an earning member too eventually I guess. If you can avoid spending on anything related to getting women in your life, I'd advise that. If you can start to make your family see your lost and low smv and therefore you need to take it slow and might have to lead a very different life than the one they expect of you, I'd say you should start that process now. I don't know how likely you are to benefit from an arranged marriage situation or whether it's even possible given your family conditions, but it might be time to look in different direction.
Marriage - arranged or otherwise - isn't anywhere near my future plans. I'm studyceling rn and plan to do an MBA at some point. I'm not saying it's over. I have many wishes to achieve in life but women aren't one of them, at least for the moment.

My genuine advice to you is to stop worying about muh inceldom muh blackpill autism and focus on studycelling so you can at least wageslave and get some money. It goes a long way in our third world shithole. Wasting your time on this garbage forum is the worst thing you can do
I'm not worrying, mate. This website is simply one of my copes. Makes me feel less alone, that's all. I'm not a defeatist in any sense of the word.

He had a great face but at his turbomanlet height low tier Becky is the best he can, even as statusmaxxed
Escpially rich and statusmaxxdd

Nordic is more what I would describe it as
A0461762358 10

Argue? It's a fact this his wealth and status attracted a mate.

Marriage - arranged or otherwise - isn't anywhere near my future plans. I'm studyceling rn and plan to do an MBA at some point. I'm not saying it's over. I have many wishes to achieve in life.
Fair enough. Yeah I would try to see what the MBA can bring you. Are you studying here in India or leave the country?
but women aren't one of them, at least for the moment.
Good.

Fair enough. Yeah I would try to see what the MBA can bring you. Are you studying here in India or leave the country?
Most likely abroad for the MBA. I'm currently looking into exploring my options outside India. Although I'll admit, reading the brutal experiences of curries in the west does give me pause. I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

Most likely abroad for the MBA. I'm currently looking into exploring my options outside India. Although I'll admit, reading the brutal experiences of curries in the west does give me pause. I'm not entirely sure what to expect.
I can help you to understand what to expect. The good and the bad. It will be different for you than it was in my case, as being born and brought up there was one thing, however for you as a single man going alone it will be brutal in many ways. However there are some techniques I might be able to share with you if and when it comes time, which may help you weather the storm.

I can help you to understand what to expect. The good and the bad. It will be different for you than it was in my case, as being born and brought up there was one thing, however for you as a single man going alone it will be brutal in many ways. However there are some techniques I might be able to share with you if and when it comes time, which may help you weather the storm.
Now that would be really helpful, especially coming from a blackpilled individual since I'd like to hear the brutally honest truth rather than sugarcoated nonsense to make me feel good. I will keep you in mind when I need advice, brocel. :feelsokman:

Now that would be really helpful, especially coming from a blackpilled individual since I'd like to hear the brutally honest truth rather than sugarcoated nonsense to make me feel good. I will keep you in mind when I need advice, brocel. :feelsokman:
Anytime I can brothacel. :feelscomfy:

He is only 5'4?

AHAHAHAHA. I can never watch Harry Cucker ever again :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back