Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dangers of anime

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
We all know women care more about there own privlege then actuall equality. They dont want to be equall. They want somthing of that of a spartan empire. The men they see low vaule are enslaved or killed as by spartan code. Why else would a ancient society with women having rights be like this to men who were incels pretty much for there time? If you werent a chad you would either be corpse or slave. But there was a small upside to this. We would have a much more clear picture of what was going on in a womens head. There true thoughts. Except being enslaved wouldnt mean shit unelss you were super smart.

Fast forward to today. Now men like us arent enslaved these days. But the women arent really that different. You see them have prostitution banned so that they can be the selective spoiled brats on terms of breeding. Because with it legalized men would not be so desperet for a partner, just get a fuck and toss at the time. They want to see guns banned so they dont face the consequences of there own sins(Remember Eliot?). In a modern day society they cant get away with forced degradation of men like us. And despite those 2 thing being used against us they have a weapon far more effective then gun controll or banned hookers. Anime.

No seriously. Look at 90 percent of anime and they all have what seems like a cliche at first. But that cliche is really a pattern, a foundation. Nerdy virgin bitch boy doing his thing and then, A BIG TITTY AND HOT ANIME GIRL WANT TO MARRY HIM!! Even in some American cartoons you see that pattern( Panini and Chowder for example). It creates this illussion that women want us. And feminist use it to soften us. To make us have faith in there fictional karma. To trick us to thinking its our fault were this way. But they keep it sneacky by not depicting us at all. Except one. Merry weather comics (More of a colored manga the anime) Did this "Incel vs Chad".
This comic depicting chad as the nice good guy who is lucky who helps the virgin. The main character called virgin is just this nerdy guy. Annnd a girl with big tits has a crush on virgin. And the incel is the bad guy who did everything bad to himself. But this isnt real life. Its a fucking illusion.

Real life isnt drawn in anime lines. And women dont like us for who we are. They have this hodden vaule metter set up on us. Your sister isnt hyper active and horny for you. But anime has one purpose. To domesticate your brain. To soften you. To make you obediant. You dont need to ban it. You just need to not be fooled. This is the feminists most dangerous and yet stealthy weapon against people like us. They cant enslave us like they did in spartan times. So they drug us instead. Over and over again. Next thing you know theres all these men who are like us but againts us. Thinking theyll get the girl. That being good gets them a good future. Then again there is that fat acceptance bullshit were they apply a double standered to accept only women not men as fat. Probably a way to pair those fat women and bitch boy men together. Keep em from having a free mind like us.

Dont be like them. Be mentally strong. You dont have to stop watching anime. Just dont be domesticated and fooled by it. We dont have it best. But we are trully free from the false karma the feminists use against us. But dont sacrifice your freedom. Dont stop saying nigger and fag. Dont stop being offensive. Swear! Swear like your in a MW2 game lobby. Dont hold back your potential. Be the best of a incel you can be. And dont let anime cut off your balls.

I’m a tard so I couldn’t really comprehend what you’re talking about, but from what I’m gathered anime isn’t convincing anyone that they have a chance, the real problem with anime is how most incel anime fans are ok with seeing chad mc cucking the viewer/reader because chad mc is “LITERALLY ME” lmao

Read every word and agree 100%.
Fuck anime

Dont be like them. Be mentally strong.

Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232713Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:49 PM CST
Hello Off-Topic. Despite being twenty-two years of age and currently unemployed(Due to an economic recession), I spend countless hours viewing episodes from the original, English versions of the Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z television series. The constant, nostalgic battles are truly exciting. I have purchased many figurines and costumes from both shows, and I role-play with them frequently. Just a mere hour ago, I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my Playstation 2. I hope to play Pokemon Crystal on my GameBoy next. I am hoping to travel to Japan once I receive sufficient funding from relatives so that I may meet Akira Toriyama personally. I enjoy his manga pages very much. Do you also enjoy good, original shows such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z? They are involved in the vast majority of my day.
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184233106Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:56 PM CST
Surely I am not the only individual who enjoys Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z on this website?
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184269859Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:10 PM CST
Alright. I finished winning Budokai Tenkaichi 3 by using Red Potara Broly against my younger, laborious cousin, who used regular Piccolo to battle me. I am very glad that I can easily enjoy both adult and childhood activities by receiving financial support from relatives. Dragon Ball Z is an amazing show.

90 percent of anime nowadays is shit

Read every word and agree 100%.
Fuck anime
Haven’t watched an anime with an actual interest in a while ngl. Even animes I used to like it’s like a chore watching the newer seasons even tho I like it.

I don't want to join the anime!

I don't know why people here are so retarded, anime is not meant to give you wisdom or tell you you have a chance with women lmao. They're just stories with the sole purpouse of "entertain you", Quite literally you're either entertained or aren't.

It's just another form of escapism, you think of yourself as the protagonist or you don't think at all. Which i think it's best, in reality we can't enjoy shit. So we may as well enjoy fiction.

Didn't read anything but i gotta say is that anime is the modern weapon to sissify men and turn them into soulless faggots and trannies who crank it 24/7. How can a "man" enjoy cartoon shows where pedophilia is hinted every 2 fucking seconds is beyond me

It's escapism, if you want a 'blackpilled tragedy' you gotta read something like Hamlet, Notes from the Underground etc

Anime is a opium to weaken the men

The fuck kinda anime are you watching?

We all know women care more about there own privlege then actuall equality. They dont want to be equall. They want somthing of that of a spartan empire. The men they see low vaule are enslaved or killed as by spartan code. Why else would a ancient society with women having rights be like this to men who were incels pretty much for there time? If you werent a chad you would either be corpse or slave. But there was a small upside to this. We would have a much more clear picture of what was going on in a womens head. There true thoughts. Except being enslaved wouldnt mean shit unelss you were super smart.

Fast forward to today. Now men like us arent enslaved these days. But the women arent really that different. You see them have prostitution banned so that they can be the selective spoiled brats on terms of breeding. Because with it legalized men would not be so desperet for a partner, just get a fuck and toss at the time. They want to see guns banned so they dont face the consequences of there own sins(Remember Eliot?). In a modern day society they cant get away with forced degradation of men like us. And despite those 2 thing being used against us they have a weapon far more effective then gun controll or banned hookers. Anime.

No seriously. Look at 90 percent of anime and they all have what seems like a cliche at first. But that cliche is really a pattern, a foundation. Nerdy virgin bitch boy doing his thing and then, A BIG TITTY AND HOT ANIME GIRL WANT TO MARRY HIM!! Even in some American cartoons you see that pattern( Panini and Chowder for example). It creates this illussion that women want us. And feminist use it to soften us. To make us have faith in there fictional karma. To trick us to thinking its our fault were this way. But they keep it sneacky by not depicting us at all. Except one. Merry weather comics (More of a colored manga the anime) Did this "Incel vs Chad".
This comic depicting chad as the nice good guy who is lucky who helps the virgin. The main character called virgin is just this nerdy guy. Annnd a girl with big tits has a crush on virgin. And the incel is the bad guy who did everything bad to himself. But this isnt real life. Its a fucking illusion.

Real life isnt drawn in anime lines. And women dont like us for who we are. They have this hodden vaule metter set up on us. Your sister isnt hyper active and horny for you. But anime has one purpose. To domesticate your brain. To soften you. To make you obediant. You dont need to ban it. You just need to not be fooled. This is the feminists most dangerous and yet stealthy weapon against people like us. They cant enslave us like they did in spartan times. So they drug us instead. Over and over again. Next thing you know theres all these men who are like us but againts us. Thinking theyll get the girl. That being good gets them a good future. Then again there is that fat acceptance bullshit were they apply a double standered to accept only women not men as fat. Probably a way to pair those fat women and bitch boy men together. Keep em from having a free mind like us.

Dont be like them. Be mentally strong. You dont have to stop watching anime. Just dont be domesticated and fooled by it. We dont have it best. But we are trully free from the false karma the feminists use against us. But dont sacrifice your freedom. Dont stop saying nigger and fag. Dont stop being offensive. Swear! Swear like your in a MW2 game lobby. Dont hold back your potential. Be the best of a incel you can be. And dont let anime cut off your balls.
Checked as fuck.

Modern anime is complete trash filled with lolis with different hair colors to cater to the deprived mind of the modern man.

that anime is the modern weapon to sissify men and turn them into soulless faggots and trannies who crank it 24/7.
^This as I already said. It's one of the weapons they use (including putting estrogen everywhere in your food, water, plastics, etc). I know a couple animecels who started troonmaxxing. There's a couple select animes they often recommend aspiring troonmaxxers to watch.

Some, often older animes are more high T and less likely to turn you into a sissy cuck.

Last edited:
^This as I already said. It's one of the weapons they use (including putting estrogen everywhere in your food, water, plastics, etc). I know a couple animecels who started troonmaxxing.

Some, often older animes are more high T and less likely to turn you into a sissy cuck.
Agreed Zeta Gundam from 1985, taught me that women are irrational idiots

Anime is Just a Male Fantasy you will never have . The Fat ( BBW ) acceptance Shit Just Shows how Gynocentric this world is.

Your automaticly lesser value as an average man and your constantly reminded of It .

Its Just Sick *.

yeah i agree tbh. it is why i dont watch anime. and tbh the way some fucking chads and stacies reference it make me cringe so hard oh i hooe they die in a fire fucking cringe teehee fags

exterminate low T weeb cucks with zyklon B

IT'S A PSYOP TO CONTrOL THE MASSES

Anime is Just a Male Fantasy you will never have . The Fat ( BBW ) acceptance Shit Just Shows how Gynocentric this world is.

Your automaticly lesser value as an average man and your constantly reminded of It .

Its Just Sick *.

I don't know why people here are so retarded, anime is not meant to give you wisdom or tell you you have a chance with women lmao. They're just stories with the sole purpouse of "entertain you", Quite literally you're either entertained or aren't.

It's just another form of escapism, you think of yourself as the protagonist or you don't think at all. Which i think it's best, in reality we can't enjoy shit. So we may as well enjoy fiction.