Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dan Schneider, the man who made iCarly, Zoey 101, etc., has a serious children's foot fetish

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
9osyQTu.jpg

I wish I could lick their feet.
Along with the reat of them.

Yeah he just got fired from Nick, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets arrested soon

This is the level of insanity inceldom does to you. You can no longer be attracted to women so you resort to other deviant fetishes. This is why there are pedophiles and necrophiliacs.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 62
damn he made some pretty good shows too, oh well.

Don't we all?

hes fat as fuck!

I miss Miranda bae

Why he got fired, though?

disgusting pedophile indeed.

may he burn in the unforgiving blaze in jahanam.

If I recall he had a wife

Old news but yeah Nick shows are a great source of teen feet. Fap-fap.

Just run producer game bro
hqdefault.jpg

He probably fucked most of them, or at least got them naked and fondled them.

At this point he can just rope if they come after him, he's already tasted the sweetest fruit there is.

This is the level of insanity inceldom does to you. You can no longer be attracted to women so you resort to other deviant fetishes. This is why there are pedophiles and necrophiliacs.

I would literally murder to get to sniff their feet and fuck the prime pussy of those nickelodeon girls

I should join his Hollywood pedophile ring.

He made the best out of a bad situation.

Dan fucking Schneider has gone too far
I can excuse him as he seems to be a virgin in his 60's. Even old virgins here have become insane and they're falling in love with the horses and they want to fuck them.

Inceldom can make you retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back