Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dan Crews: The Biggest Truecel to Ever Exist

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
>"For the last 18 months, Dan Crews has been waging a battle to die, one that he is losing."

"Ugly", "Balding", "Short", "Never Leaves the House", "Fat", these are often characteristics we ascribe to ourselves inrelation to incelism, but one man takes these traits to another level.

Dan Crews is a 27 year old man who has been fully paralyzed ever since he was three. He can only move what's above the neck, so his eyes, mouth, etc.... he has no mobility below his neck and thus can not move any limbs.

He was promised that once he was 18, he would be granted autonomy over his medical decisions, hat of course was a lie. He has been begging the hospital for the right to die for almost a decade now, but they refuse, they ruled him depressed and thus have taken full control over his autonomy. Euthanasia is not legal in his jurisdiction, only refusal of medical treatment, but the mental health act allows patients to undergo forced treatment if they are deemed in the wrong state of mind. Crews has given no inclination of not being in the right state of mind other than expressing his desire to withhold medical treatment, it's a catch-22.

In fact, he can't even refuse food. He tried hunger striking to death but the doctors threatened to forcedfeed him with tubes to keep him alive, he eventually conceded. Now the bank is closing in on his house since he can't pay the mortgage, they're going to move him to a care facility where he'll be under watch of abusive carestaff 24/7.

Imagine being Dan Crews, his entire life, he's had to live vicariously through others. He never got to go anywhere or see anything, except through a TV screen, he's been totally bed bound since he was. One of his reasons for wanting to to die was his lack of "love life", being a fat ugly balding quad doesn't get you far in the dating world, who knew, but his whole life he's been forced to watch relationships through a screen. He likely has an overly-romanticized vision of them from all the movies and shows he inevitably watched. Crews has never had an orgasm, as his conditions prevents him from masturbation.

Quadriplegic Man Dan Crews Prefers Death To Nursing Home | HuffPost Chicago
Paralyzed accident victim fights for right to die

Its cruel forcing him to live like this.

What a bad fate for him. Its even more brutal since men are expected to be completely self-reliant so he must feel like a burden to everyone around him.

sad world. this is where the misplaced empathy goes to

Srsly fuck his parents for not helping him out
indeed, if his father had any decency in him, he would have put down the abomination he himself helped to create.

If it was me i would have put him down the second he tells me to. Imagine torturing your own kid, for what exactly?
the ancients threw such severely disabled offspring off a cliff or to the river , for their own good

He never got to go anywhere or see anything, except through a TV screen, he's been totally bed bound since he was. One of his reasons for wanting to to die was his lack of "love life", being a fat ugly balding quad doesn't get you far in the dating world, who knew, but his whole life he's been forced to watch relationships through a screen.
Damn! This is so fucking sad, imagine being a truecel and you can't even cope with videogames, cooming, eating mcdonalds or postmaxxing. That's why I say only sufferers can understand sufferers we can only imagine what he is passing...

Ezgif 5 a99dade47a

The fucking retards forced life on him. for so many years....made him live upto 31 while he was begging and pleading to be killed at 21

Was this in the USA? I bet he was circumcised too.

Truest of truecels. His life serves as a testament to the sheer awful unfairness of the world. I pray that the afterlife will be kinder to him and to us all.
Was this in the USA? I bet he was circumcised too.
I don't think it matters in his case. He was paralysed from the neck down with no sex, no masturbation, no nocturnal emissions, no sexual feeling of any kind, no nothing. He lived a completely sexless truecel life.

Last edited:
Truest of truecels. His life serves as a testament to the sheer awful unfairness of the world. I pray that the afterlife will be kinder to him and to us all.

I don't think it matters in his case. He was paralysed from the neck down with no sex, no masturbation, no nocturnal emissions, no sexual feeling of any kind, no nothing. He lived a completely sexless truecel life.
A circumcised penis is eternally irritated. People just grow numb to the feeling and the glans nerves deaden eventually from callouses.

Normies Are cruel to Allow Him to continue his miserable existence

Stuff like this occasionally makes me doubt my truecelness. Absolutely fucking brutal.

Absolutely brutal. Assisted suicide should be legal.