Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dan Cilley is possibly the biggest autist/Incel ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

The guy literally is insane, I watch his very long, rambling videos and the cringe factor at his ultra low inhib and deluded ways is funny/tragic. He claims he's cured his autism through some self-invented diet. He may even half a touch of tourettes as he shouts random things at women like "I love you!!", chanting "WEEEEIII!!!", and even asking girls if he could quote "Get an image of your butt?"

He ended up having to register as a sex offender due to him constantly irritating foids. Either way, I find him hilarious. Though I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him.

Is he in china or something?

The guy literally is insane, I watch his very long, rambling videos and the cringe factor at his ultra low inhib and deluded ways is funny/tragic. He claims he's cured his autism through some self-invented diet. He may even half a touch of tourettes as he shouts random things at women like "I love you!!", chanting "WEEEEIII!!!", and even asking girls if he could quote "Get an image of your butt?"

He ended up having to register as a sex offender due to him constantly irritating foids. Either way, I find him hilarious. Though I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him.

Can't be an incel if you get laid.

LOL THE WK WITH RECESSED CHIN

This guy inhibmogs majority of us.

lmao, I remember watching his vids a while ago. Is he just trolling or serious? He looks a bit like Buffalo Bill.

Also, that first foid that he's talking to... hnnnng,

lmao, I remember watching his vids a while ago. Is he just trolling or serious? He looks a bit like Buffalo Bill.

Also, that first foid that he's talking to... hnnnng,
He literally IS Buffalo Bill lmao! Didn't notice that before :feelskek: Also he is serious.

Dan may be autistic, but he's definitely a troll along with it. I hate this fucker.

I've watched a few of his videos...or at least tried; the cringe is hard to bear at times.

This is first time I see this guy tbh

how the fuck can anyone watch this and denay foids aren't actual human beings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back