Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damned if you do damned if you don't - jobs

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
It seems that for alot of guys we're stuck between the conundrum of either having a job or not having one and they both suck....
Unless you're really intelligent or got into one you enjoy and that makes you alot of money.

For the regular person it's either have no money... Have time but no money..

Or have a job have next to no time.. and a barely adequate actually miserable amount of money really.. an impractical amount... But it's better than whek you don't work...

I used to feel so depressed being in a small town without work.. I felt worthless as a person and I needed to feel like I was worth something and to have purpose.. drive and motivation to be benficial as a member of society but now I see it doesn't really matter.none of these jobs really Matter.. you're just spending your only life to make someone else's a bit easier. All for a pissant amount of money while others get to actually live and enjoy life

" I was looking for a job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

View: https://youtu.be/TjPhzgxe3L0

"It is what it is." The deam of been productive is a supreme cope.
What i can recommend is: if you are not really ambitious, get something simple. Live a simple life and foccus on hobbies. When we die few will feel, in the work place we are but numbers. So been able to go home and play a game, watch a show, go to the gym, read books, and dont stress out with foids and fools...then you won big.

"It is what it is." The deam of been productive is a supreme cope.
What i can recommend is: if you are not really ambitious, get something simple. Live a simple life and foccus on hobbies. When we die few will feel, in the work place we are but numbers. So been able to go home and play a game, watch a show, go to the gym, read books, and dont stress out with foids and fools...then you won big.
Based, high IQ. Recommend this to all incels.
OP, do you live alone?
Have you made a budget?

Your best option is doing an office job with chill management. I only work 4-6 hours a day while getting 8 hours pay. Find something like this.

Based, high IQ. Recommend this to all incels.
OP, do you live alone?
Have you made a budget?
With parents. It is not easy for a young worker to buy his own place and i dont want to pay rent because even in the suburbs they are expensive as hell.
The minimum wage is 1100,00 and a regular rent would be like 600 - 900.

With parents. It is not easy for a young worker to buy his own place and i dont want to pay rent because even in the suburbs they are expensive as hell.
The minimum wage is 1100,00 and a regular rent would be like 600 - 900.
Wait.. 1100 a week??. After tax?

Wait.. 1100 a week??. After tax?
Sorry. R$ 1100 for the whole month. (BRL). The taxes we pay for products here incriase the price of the products insanely.

It seems that for alot of guys we're stuck between the conundrum of either having a job or not having one and they both suck....
Unless you're really intelligent or got into one you enjoy and that makes you alot of money.

For the regular person it's either have no money... Have time but no money..

Or have a job have next to no time.. and a barely adequate actually miserable amount of money really.. an impractical amount... But it's better than whek you don't work...

I used to feel so depressed being in a small town without work.. I felt worthless as a person and I needed to feel like I was worth something and to have purpose.. drive and motivation to be benficial as a member of society but now I see it doesn't really matter.none of these jobs really Matter.. you're just spending your only life to make someone else's a bit easier. All for a pissant amount of money while others get to actually live and enjoy life

" I was looking for a job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

View: https://youtu.be/TjPhzgxe3L0

TURE

"Work jobs we hate so we could buy shit we dont need"

become a monk perhaps

it's not easy though

Just look for a purpose instead of looking for a job .

You need to work to pay for an apartment that's close to your place of work.
You need to work to pay the costs of going to work.
You need to work hard so you can pay for expensive holidays which you need because you work so hard.
You need to save for retirement so you can try to enjoy your final years in a mind and a body that's been ruined by forty years of work.

Round and round it goes.

If you really are blackpilled the thought of wageslaving won't even cross your mind,only bluepilled failled normies wageslave because they are weak,therefore they conform and submit to soyciety's rules.
Real blackpillers don't give two shits about contributing to soyciety or being seen as a ''loser'',because they know that the laugh is on the slaves who work to maintain the degenerate system up and running.

If you really are blackpilled the thought of wageslaving won't even cross your mind,only bluepilled failled normies wageslave because they are weak,therefore they conform and submit to soyciety's rules.
Real blackpillers don't give two shits about contributing to soyciety or being seen as a ''loser'',because they know that the laugh is on the slaves who work to maintain the degenerate system up and running.
I still need to eat, and pay for vehicle costs. And if I want to go out somewhere.. or at least try to with whatever is left

I still need to eat, and pay for vehicle costs. And if I want to go out somewhere.. or at least try to with whatever is left
You need to work to pay for an apartment that's close to your place of work.
You need to work to pay the costs of going to work.
You need to work hard so you can pay for expensive holidays which you need because you work so hard.
You need to save for retirement so you can try to enjoy your final years in a mind and a body that's been ruined by forty years of work.

Round and round it goes.
Same.

What is the point of persisting in this doomed existence, though?